Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-08-2014, 07:04 PM
Saragh

Why am I so confused?!

Is this what I signed up for? Why am I having almost the exact same experience with two different people? Am I being shown that my twin flame and chosen life partner are not one and the same? They both know me, and respond in such a similar way to me. Both have a strong telepathic connection. Both say they love me, desperately. But neither one to date has come forward openly, or confirmed it. Just lots of subtle flirting openly, and so much more going on in secret. I'm so confused. When one comes forward more, the other one retreats. Is this all just some big, cosmic joke?! A year ago I thought I understood it all, and was clear. One love. One twin. Done. Now I am so confused. I feel defeated. And exhausted.
Old 07-08-2014, 07:07 PM
Suspended

Hi Folks..

Maybe its you - pushing and pulling - they just react to that..
Old 07-08-2014, 07:11 PM
Saragh

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteC-UK
Hi Folks..

Maybe its you - pushing and pulling - they just react to that..

Yeah. You're probably right. I'm being protective of my heart, because I've been lied to and cheated on several times before. But how do I get myself out of this madness?
Old 07-08-2014, 07:24 PM
Suspended

Hi Folks..

Saragh; You say they are your twin flame,and the other your chosen life partner - but then you say,NEITHER are in ana ctual relationshop with you - how do you KNOW they are these thngs..?..

My intuition tells me here its just a "forbidden fruit" scenario,and you SHOULD steer well clear..
Old 07-08-2014, 07:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Are you sure they're not soulmates?
Old 07-08-2014, 08:00 PM
Saragh

Telepathy, Pete. Strong telepathic connection. Intensity. That's what makes this different from other soulmate experiences. If it's merely "forbidden fruit" then they're both experiencing it too. I have kept my distance, but it does no good.

Perhaps Scarlett. But I've never experienced anything like this before. So we'll see what happens.
Old 07-08-2014, 08:42 PM
Saragh

I'm just going to continue to focus on my own journey, and learning to love myself unconditionally. The stronger I get, the less tolerant I am of anything other than true, authentic love.
Old 08-08-2014, 06:53 AM
Guernica

I posted a message similar to yours about a week ago and the replies I got made me realize that we're trying too hard to label these relationships.

Do these two guys know each other? If you see both of them at the same time, it's possible that one of them retracts when the other one is more ''around''. I've worked with the two guys who made me feel the same way as you (first one was so-called TF and the other one I'll refer to as ''new guy''). New guy always made allusions but I thought they were jokes, then we started talking more and I realized that maybe the things he said were true, despite our age difference. Then TF left our workplace and that's the moment New guy chose to ''charge'' at me. We became close friends, but he doesn't seem to know what he wants. And, really, it's okay with me because I don't know what I want anymore either. The weird thing though, is that new guy told me about what'd been going on between TF and me. I never told him a word about it and he said he guessed it and that he has a good intuition. I guess it's more because he has a good sense of observation but, really, he was the only person who seemed to see what happened...

I said that we try to label these relationships and that we get lost and confused in the definitions, and also in our own feelings. Having two men play back and forth with you is quite a stressful situation to deal with.

I haven't spoken to TF in months and I don't even know if I really want to speak to him in the near future. I do hope he gets in touch but I don't even know what I'll do or say if he does so, for now, I don't hate the fact that we don't speak. And about the new guy, well, his behaviour is kind of making me crazy because we're pretty close and he seems to be going through a phase of ignoring me outside work... But while we're at work, he looks at me like he's in awe or something. Like, for the first two hours he'll just act like he doesn't care too much about me and then, all of a sudden he starts to talk to me all the time and the connection seems to just be back to where it used to be. I don't know... I know he's a major player and I see him flirt with other girls at work. He knows that I know he's a player, I told him numerous times and he never denied it. But like, he tells me about his new crush and I see him flirt with her for five minutes but he spends the rest of the day acting like he's almost in love with me so, really, I don't understand.

One day a friend of mine who works with us told me that new guy definitely had a crush on me. I laughed and told her that he didn't have a crush on me and that he was acting like this with every other girl in the building. She said ''Well, he does flirt with other girls. But it really doesn't look to be the same with you. You should see the way you stare at each other, the way you both smile when you speak... There's something there, and you can't deny it.'' I didn't know what to answer to that and that's actually at that moment that I realized that we did have something pretty intense going on, and that it wasn't only sexual attraction.

Maybe you should try and identify how each of them make you feel... Does one of them just make you feel safe while the other one makes you uncontrollably happy? Or something like this?

I do feel a difference between how these two people make me feel. TF makes me feel safe, brave, makes me loose all my inhibitions, makes me feel at home, calm, peaceful... while new guy makes me feel just overall happy. He just puts a huge smile on my face, like I was on LSD or something lol

So, to sum up, don't try and label things... Focus on how you feel, and do what makes you feel the best when it comes to responding to their yes/no behaviours. Maybe this isn't the best advice of all, but try and treat them the way they treat you for a while and see how they react. This may make them realize that you're not a playtoy and make them stop taking you for granted.
Old 08-08-2014, 07:17 PM
Master
Sounds like they're both part of your soul family.
Old 08-08-2014, 09:12 PM
Saragh

See my post about split incarnations. I now understand what's going on, at least for now. ;)