Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 08-04-2018, 03:26 AM
Newbie ;)

Needing some help

For years, I have identified as clairsentient. I am not sure if this ability is increasing or what is going on. Lately, whenever I see a story of someone's death, it is as if I am transported right to the moment of their death and I witness it. It feels terrible and in turn, it is making me fear death because I feel like I have taken on and felt moments of death from others. I have been to the doctor's hundreds of times and I am in perfect health.

I have heard that anxiety can be caused by mediumship abilities. My third eye has been mildly sore, feels like its been vibrating the last two days. I have been getting visions of people I feel like have crossed over and had the strangest messages that I can't seem to make out their meanings.

So my questions are:

Has anyone else experienced this?
Are these a side effect of mediumship development?

Many thanks all. This has been driving me nuts for some time now.
Old 08-04-2018, 04:24 AM
Administrator
Hello

So can relate to what your saying I came into this life with it all turned on so I had to reverse learn how it all works and what its all about. First memory of this is age 6 at an open grave funeral.

It is not something that really can be turned off more it something you learn to ground against and accept that when it happens most times your being called to help them cross over. So when this happens to me, and for me all 5 senses are in play so for example if they are shot I feel that impact ext. I have learned to say OK this is not me this is not mine but I am there to help you over and that is that. It comes simple now, its just a blip now in time and the acceptance of what I am called at times to do.

I do not know if its a side effect more its how it is for me and others that I have met that are like me. We have been given a calling of sorts and if we learn not to fight it life flows better.

I do not fear death as I know that it comes to us all, what I fear more is Drs that play god in trying to keep you going even after youir Soul has left. This happened with my Dad and while at 21 when he passed I did not have a full grasp on me being me I did feel he was gone two hours before they called the time of death. That is the part I fear, but too I know that we all cross over and that there are many helpers there to assist if one gets a little lost on the path.

Lynn
Old 08-04-2018, 04:38 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

So can relate to what your saying I came into this life with it all turned on so I had to reverse learn how it all works and what its all about. First memory of this is age 6 at an open grave funeral.

It is not something that really can be turned off more it something you learn to ground against and accept that when it happens most times your being called to help them cross over. So when this happens to me, and for me all 5 senses are in play so for example if they are shot I feel that impact ext. I have learned to say OK this is not me this is not mine but I am there to help you over and that is that. It comes simple now, its just a blip now in time and the acceptance of what I am called at times to do.

I do not know if its a side effect more its how it is for me and others that I have met that are like me. We have been given a calling of sorts and if we learn not to fight it life flows better.

I do not fear death as I know that it comes to us all, what I fear more is Drs that play god in trying to keep you going even after youir Soul has left. This happened with my Dad and while at 21 when he passed I did not have a full grasp on me being me I did feel he was gone two hours before they called the time of death. That is the part I fear, but too I know that we all cross over and that there are many helpers there to assist if one gets a little lost on the path.

Lynn

Lynn,

Im sorry to hear about your father.

Thank you for replying to me. So the most recent experience I had was this evening. I was watching youtube and this woman was doing a Facebook live video and felt fine. The next minute she started to convulse and gasp for air off camera and sadly eventually died.

Shortly after I saw this, I couldn't shake the feeling that I was in the room with her, watching how it happened, my breath becoming shallow and my body temperature was rising. It was awful.

Are you saying that she is looking for help in crossing over? It happened a few years back.

I suppose I need to work on grounding more. While we are on the subject of death, recently I have noticed that Ill be wandering around a store and will randomly fixate on someone completely randomly and I have this weird intuition that they are going to pass soon. Have you ever had anything like that happen?
Old 08-05-2018, 06:35 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I get this too in my dreams. This is why I want to develop my gift because sometimes I dream of something happening I see it through their eyes while it is happening. Then I will be reading the news or something and see that it happened. It can be traumatic. I dreamed I saw a woman walk in with a gun and I screamed no please and I got shot in the head and a man with me also got shot and I was still alive so it was like I felt it all. So I see this and know it actually happened to someone but I don't know what to do with the info.
Old 08-05-2018, 07:20 PM
Ascender
I can say it gives me anxiety
because when im out and going to places the imediate atmosphere changes either someone comes through to me or the feeling of the place at the time

I know i sometimes see ghosts at the corner of my eyes
the hardest part for me is how to despiher my own emotion from spirits emotions because they channel me their feelings and give me images
so yeh anxiety is apart of me
it drives me nutts too you not alone