Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 10-03-2011, 11:41 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Karlos
*Dreams are also astral experiences, but the difference is that they are like watching a movie that is an interpretation of the astral vibration, rather than a direct, conscious experience of being in the astral.
All right! I'm glad to see this because I've been quite suspicious of this for some time now. I've felt I've had several dreams that were representations of astral travels I was having.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:03 PM
ToltecWarrior

Dear Simon,

I do like beer! lol. But how would we hold the glass? I suppose with all that speed we wont have to wait in line. If the bar is busy we can zoom around the whole universe in a flash to find a quiet spot.

Its funny that you mention Castaneda. It was he who nearly died in dreaming according to his books. If it hadn't been for his teacher who came and pulled him out at the last second he may have died completely! When he returned he was full with Alien energy. I would be lying if I said I hadn't got myself in to trouble a few times.

More recently I was visiting another forum about sorcery. In the dreaming page the group suggested that they meet in dreaming. I had to wonder if these guys were for real but I decided to set my intent on meeting dreaming too, perhaps with them. A few days later I checked back and was pondering on what they had written about their meeting. The leader of the pack explained how he was with three of the other forum members and a male unknown and how they were fighting a hoard of zombies he said '' remember? remember? Then I nearly jumped out of my chair because I remembered as clear as day a set of dreams which were exactly as he described. Was I the male unknown? The strangest thing is that when I remembered the similar dream that I had had I was sure that well it could not have been me because I remember having that dream many years ago, before I ever got in to any of this. But I know enough to know that dreams are not bound by time in the same way as ordinary life.

Warm regards,

TW
Old 13-03-2011, 01:58 AM
Summerlander

Haaa! This is Kepple's and Xanth's method. I personally use something like the Monroe method with emphasis on a pre-nap or sleep in order to physiologically prime me for the experience. Nice one!
Old 18-03-2011, 03:16 PM
Simon Karlos

Fish

Self-Love is the only real "method" I propose.
Old 18-03-2011, 07:28 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerlander
Haaa! This is Kepple's and Xanth's method. I personally use something like the Monroe method with emphasis on a pre-nap or sleep in order to physiologically prime me for the experience. Nice one!
hehe Just Mr Kepples.
I only use and teach it. :)

It's 100% his.
Well, actually, it's not even his... nothing you can read today or learn about can actually be attributed to any single person. ;)
Old 18-03-2011, 07:50 PM
Summerlander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanth
hehe Just Mr Kepples.
I only use and teach it. :)

It's 100% his.
Well, actually, it's not even his... nothing you can read today or learn about can actually be attributed to any single person. ;)

You are right actually! In fact I think even Monroe was phasing towards the end. I've become accustomed to the method he describes in his first book but I must say that I have phased by accident at times and haven't even gone through all the stages that one goes through in general.

I think before you project, every "build-up" is never the same anyway!
Old 19-03-2011, 02:33 AM
Simon Karlos

Fish

Hi Xanth, I've read your Phasing e-book, and thoroughly enjoyed it. An easy, no-nonsense, practical read! I'm recommending it to friends interested in AP as well.
Old 19-03-2011, 04:56 AM
Guide
Quote:
Hi Xanth, I've read your Phasing e-book, and thoroughly enjoyed it. An easy, no-nonsense, practical read! I'm recommending it to friends interested in AP as well.
Thanks! I know it sounds cliche and all, but if it helps even a single person to experience the larger reality, then it was worth it. :)
Old 20-03-2011, 12:11 AM
Simon Karlos

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanth
Thanks! I know it sounds cliche and all, but if it helps even a single person to experience the larger reality, then it was worth it. :)

You're very welcome Xanth! You have a great attitude and are truly sincere, offering an excellent method, so I am a huge supporter. Also, I just 5-starred Kontufuto's thread, to help draw more people to Phasing. Peace.
Old 20-03-2011, 12:21 AM
Master
Quote:
You're very welcome Xanth! You have a great attitude and are truly sincere, offering an excellent method, so I am a huge supporter. Also, I just 5-starred Kontufuto's thread, to help draw more people to Phasing. Peace.
thanks for posting that article Kar, i read it and i notice that they mention Ekankar, another means of OBE travel, interesting...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi