Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 09-07-2016, 11:41 AM
Ascender
New to faery business.

Hello every one. It's been a bit and I had this odd calling to the fae. I don't know much but what I have read and I would like to hear what you guys have to say about them and any tips that you can give to a new person on this sort of thing. :)

Thank you.
Old 10-07-2016, 09:04 AM
Knower
Expect the unexpected. The fae, or Faerie are never quiet what we dream about. They are always a little different.

There is no set way to practice a spirituality that includes the Faerie. People have been connecting with them since Pre-Saxon times at least, and there is no agreed on way to do things.
Everyone's connection with the Faerie, is different. That connection can be very intense, both with the fae collectively, and sometimes with specific individuals. The level of intimacy in this connection will depend on you - The Fae will never make a deeper connection than you want or are ready for.

The best thing you can do is stay open to the possibilities. Be ready to laugh, cry and learn. The Faerie tend to be very loving, and they have a way of changing the way you see the worl.
Old 11-07-2016, 05:18 AM
Master
To me fairies are kind of mean..Like mischievous. I don't trust them, but my fairies could be mean fairies and your fairies could be nice fairies. I try to avoid them and I don't seek them out.
Old 15-07-2016, 03:42 PM
Ascender

I feel that I am somehow closer to the fairy realm lately. I never felt that. I used to feel closer to the angelic realm.

Someone who could see elves told me that some elves are grumpy, others are playful or mischievous, but still very good beings, just that they appeared that way. I categorize fairies and elves as elementals, so I think fairies can also be nice or grumpy.
Old 17-07-2016, 04:33 PM
Master
You are right. I am having to deal with the fairies right now. I wouldn't call them 'good' beings. They are kind like people. They get mean and spiteful and petty and they bicker and they get bored and bother us for fun and that sort of thing. I wouldn't call that 'good' because they can ruin your day just because it is fun for them to do that. The way to get along with the fairies is to play with them and make a nice fairy garden and give them little treats and acknowledge them. They hate to be ignored and they like attention and their own little garden and something to do. They get bored so they need projects and some kind of toy in their yard...If you do those things and even talk to them and behave as if they are really there then it makes your life easier. If you ignore them and swat them away when they pester you and don't believe in them or respect them then they will gossip and devise plots to play tricks on you and basically stir up trouble.
Old 20-07-2016, 12:24 PM
Seeker
I have found that the fairies and all the elementals will communicate with you and be nice with you if you make a conscious effort to help heal the earth and be kind to the animals that the fae help to protect.

Fae actually cover a whole range of elemental types, but like other posters have said just talk to them and leave them little treats like organic fruit. They will appreciate the offer and you will begin to see them more often or find little treats from them like coins or they will help the plants in your garden to grow and flourish. :)
Old 22-07-2016, 03:04 PM
Newbie ;)

I have a couple of experiences with the fae.

I remember my first warning someone gave to me where they said that they are mischievous and to be careful with them, however, I used to have a companion who was a fairy dragon. She liked to heal nature and take away nightmares. If you really want to open yourself up to them, I suggest having a positive attitude and sit outside in a quiet area and let the magic happen. :)
Old 22-07-2016, 10:56 PM
Master

I love faeries. They are not so different than other beings, treat them with kindness and respect... and you will be fine.
Old 05-09-2016, 03:47 AM
Knower
Faeries have always been very kind to me, last night I went to their realm and they were very happy to see me they know me well. I agree fully with mdavies5 and Melahin - if you have respect for them and make a concious effort to help the earth and all its beings then they will give back to you, Faeries have gifted me flowers and knowledge of crystals as thanks for helping nurture the earth. Go visit them with good intent make sure your very well protected first off , Faeries love visitors they are very happy giggly lil things I have soooo much love for them heheh I've never had any bad experiences with any Faes I guess they are like any spirit beings you give them respect and love, they'll give it back- although not all beings are light workers watch out for the tricksters
Old 17-01-2017, 04:27 PM
Seeker

It takes a lot of hard work working with these beings. The following is what I wrote out to someone else who wanted to know about communicating with them, I have now been in communication with them for a magical two years

here; Honestly I have been trying since last year! I think I found it hard as I moved houses- and the fae like consistency, so when leaving offerings or visiting do this as regularly as once a week. Basically your intentions with the fae need to be pure- I knew I wanted to communicate with them for companionship, I never asked anything from them, maybe help around the house from brownies but I don’t want gifts or treasures, that’s not why I began communicating. Next you need to leave offerings, I leave shells, tin foil and tiny crystals. Other things you can leave are;
Honey,
Honey on crackers,
Your own artwork such as writings, poetry or drawings and paintings
You could sit for half an hour and play them some music,
You can sing to them,
Sweets,
They do love tin foil :)
You could burn a pretty coloured candle,
A jar or sand? Anything you’re drawn to other than Iron- please no iron.
I have created a little space where I leave my offerings to the fae, it’s literally just got a little clay hedgehog shaped bowl where I put my offerings, a couple of candles, a few faerie orniments and a faerie picture book and my faerie oracle cards- you can put whatever feels right that represents the fae on your faery space. Some people call this an altar but that doesn’t feel right to me :) I don’t worship them I simply communicate.
I left honey on crackers for the fae when I had a garden but I won’t leave honey at home now as my dog will probably eat it!! After about 3 days take the offering away and get rid of it- DON’T EAT ANY OF THEIR OFFERINGS! Not only could it be going off, but the fae take the energies from their offerings and after a few days you’re basically left with the shells of that energy, so just bin it :) I bin the tin foil so I don’t accidently give it to them again and I chuck the shells and crystals back outside into nature. Next is meditation- meditation is the key, also that funny time between wake and sleep, when you’re perhaps dozing or drifting off- ask to see them or make contact- there was a girl named Opal Whiteley, who communicated with faeries and wrote a couple of books, you can search her on amazon or even just Google her. The book about working with the fae is really hard to get hold of, because they didn’t print many as they didn’t sell as well- do some research and ask for her to visit you, this is what I did. Next is blue flowers, this one is exciting tbh, and as soon as I knew about blue flowers I was really able to receive fae communication, it’s literally like a door. I saw a series of YouTube videos from a guy named Jeremey Garner who has had a lot of contact with faerieland and he has made a set of videos on YouTube about communicating with faeries and entering faerieland, I’ll post these later when I’m on the computer using the tag ‘For the anon’ it will pay to have a look at those videos- but basically Jeremey explains that whilst out in nature look for blue flowers- blue isn’t a popular colour within nature so can often be difficult to find, however he explains that blue flowers are the door to faerieland. When Opal came to me she told me what flowers to plant- they are blue and when I planted them she was thrilled!! These particular ones are called ‘Love in a mist’ byt can also be known as ‘Nigella’ She told me that her life purpose is to educate us humans who want to be educated and enter faerieland, and though her human body is no longer on this earth her soul is still completing this mission- she only needed her human body in order to write her books, so honestly call her in and she will help you.
If you get to faerieland just remember not to eat or drink anything they offer you, also remember when communicating- don’t wear anything made of iron and don’t offer anything of iron because this will repel them.
Also it will pay to keep a journal so you can record your findings and keep notes etc.
I think that’s everything, I have done so far and is what I know about communicating.
If there’s anything else you’d like to know I will try my best to answer, I hope this helped- it was soo much longer than I anticipated.