Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 20-11-2016, 10:27 AM
Master

Not at all a bad thing. It's water/fire though. Cold and hot. Can't get much opposite than that. If I can balance it all it's a great combination. If not it's a little chaotic. Like I cold be blunt and on boarderline insensitive/offensive, saggis are known to be blunt at times. Then because I'm sensitive and empathic being pisces I'll feel sorry about what I've said after reflecting on how it may have felt for them. By then damage is done. If I'm lucky I'll be forgiven and made amends depending on what it is.

Sun and moon in pisces sounds like a deep watery combination. I'd be interested to see your full chart to see what else is going on. How do you handle emotions? Is this where you get creative?
Old 20-11-2016, 11:01 AM
Master
I have no idea where the creative stuff comes from. Neither of my parents ever encouraged and in fact tried keeping me only focused on academics.

Emotions that has been a roller coaster. Early life not too bad, a lot to keep busy. But later on some frustration that lead to anger issues. Worked that out and then 2009 happened and just kind of shut them down and closed off from the world. Like a form of Kolinahr.

Earlier this year I realized things needed to change and started opening up. The people I have met here are the first new people I've let in or shared stuff with since 2009. And overall I've enjoyed it.

Here is this chart I got on some site. I can't make anything out of it. Keep trying to do math with it.

Any help or insight would be appreciated.
Old 20-11-2016, 11:18 AM
Master

You're a Pisces with Saggi rising too lol. I also see we share Lilith in Leo. You have an interesting chart, i'm better at looking at it's descriptions and seeing how they respond with one another and resonate.
Old 20-11-2016, 11:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Oh yeah? Sorry to hear that, but hey, cheers to liberation and new beginnings

I would be open to a Pisces, sensitivity is appealing, unfortunately, I can become detached easy like the stereotyped Capricorn, sometime aloof ( In short, I value solitude). I can imagine that would cause some problems for an emotional sign. However, I cant imagine dating a Pisces for a Cappy would be worse than dating a Libra. Libras are Capricorns least compatible match and I married one! Lol. That ended quick. Too possessive for me...

I liked to have fun
Supposedly, Pisces are on the compatible side with Capricorns but the man I was with...he even says it all the time that he's conflicted in all aspects of his life. Very difficult when he talked out of both sides of his mouth.

Khallianen, my ex admits he's 'extremely complicated'. He is. I'm actually glad it's over...I like my freedom and Clover, YES...I like my solitude...omg and a Libra! Noooo...my mom was a Libra...we did not connect at all. Scorpios are supposed to be our perfect match...hmmmmmm.. The pisces I was with was very sensitive which posed problems when it came to his issues and hurt feelings easily and I had my own sensitivities but he was not sensitive to other people's feelings/emotions..(like mine)..lol!

A friend of mine is into astrology and did a chart for me. I still can't understand it. It's funny though, mine pointed out the changes (BIG changes) I would be going through ...I filed for divorce...and some other major changes and it also said I'd be going through a time where the current relationship could bust apart and if it didn't, it would be stronger. I thought it was almost getting stronger but then it completely blew up! Hahaha...turned out to be a really good thing for me though. :-)
Old 21-11-2016, 02:41 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
I don't dream of fish as much as I try to remember but I have had many water dreams.

Clover, as far as I know about the caps fish tail and it's correlation with pisces is that Caps on the surface are poker face so you cant work out what they are feeling and are very reserved yet deep down they hold many deep emotions that no one hardly ever gets to know about, at least not many. Got to be trusted by a cap for such an honor. Caps too, like pisces have the ability to explore depth of consciousness. They are just more practical than pisces are about it. Pisces is the fairy tale where as Cap is the goal climber on the ladder of life. So would rather put their depth of consciousness in how to make it work for them in the real world practically. It's what Pisces learns from her capricorn brother/sister.

If you think about it, Capricorn is really only a fish head away from being a fish lol. Would become a pisces if it were not for that drive to put dreams into physical reality and not give up the climb until thats reached. And then it's onto the next dream manifestation lol. They're achievers in the real world. That' might be what totally separates them from being full fish head. It's not that there are no pisces achievers. Caps just rather work til they get it rather than waste that precious saturn time and energy dreaming about it. I probably make Pisces look lame and my fellow pisces may be getting ready to shut me into a closet. But before you do...lol....think Einstien. George Washington (1732-1779). Steve Jobs lol.

Good observation, I would say this is close to accurate, and yes, trust is everything to Cappy. When trust or loyalty is broken, consider yourself deceased to to a Capricorn ( mind I am generalizing) We can be so damn cold. I feel sorry for anyone who has ever had to love or put up with us.

By the way, I did a astrology chart and it appears I have Libra in my accession, which probably explains why I married one and why I love hanging around them Really, I attract Libras, they are a good time
Old 21-11-2016, 02:44 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
Supposedly, Pisces are on the compatible side with Capricorns

Passed with Flying colors! On a more popular websight, the sexual compatibility was at 99% compatible! Dammm

Old 22-11-2016, 12:04 AM
Master
Just be prepared for it.

Pisces have very active imagination, like to act on it, be spontaneous and fun.
Old 22-11-2016, 12:55 AM
Master
HAHAHAHA Clover, I can attest to that...that's one thing I will definitely miss! It was the BEST. ;-)

It's his loss though. Hee hee....

LOL Khallianen...I will give my ex that ...he certainly did and was.

oooh la la....

Okay, I started getting wistful and don't want to do that as I'm enjoying my new found freedom immensely! So I was checking out the best zodiac partner for me...gotta find me a Scorpio and if no Scorpios...a Taurus, perhaps... but not for awhile yet. I'm too busy enjoying freedom. :-)
Old 22-11-2016, 02:18 AM
Deactivated Account

@Khal, haha, Ya I read the fish are big dreamers so the imagination station must me loaded with fantasies I am sure ;D

@Sarian LOL!! I am newly divorced so I am def not looking to partner up either, I do value my liberty ;p but if I happen to become exclusive with someone in the future, I am definitely looking into Scorpions, not only are they compatible with Caps, but they are allegedly the most sexual in the Zodiac * shhawwwinnngggg*

My only reservation with Pisces is that they may get too attached, or too emotional which is not a bad thing if your looking for long term. Are yall' loving these stereotypes generalizations? LOL

I'll honor whatever the Universe throws at me
Old 22-11-2016, 02:29 AM
Master
Hahaha! Clover you have me cracking up...I was thinking the same when I was ahem...'researching' Scorpios. I'm newly broken up from a very long relationship with the Pisces...omg..talk about sensitive.. I can be very sensitive in many ways but he was unreal..lol...he'd withdraw and hide in some mind cave and all because things not even thought or said....but oddly very sensitive, very emotional YET at the same time could be very detached, matter of fact and cold. I later attributed some of his issues to something out of his control so I had to cut him a LOT of slack...maddening. Totally perplexing and maddening. Ever hear the theme to Valley of the Dolls? That's how I felt, especially towards the end...he definitely was/is a conflicted, contradicting mess.

But back to Scorpios...kind of finding it rather exciting Scorpios and Caps are the best match...yeah...I'm dreaming..