Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 15-11-2016, 06:04 AM
Master
I've never dated a pisces, could be interesting.

Can't be any worse than having been married to a gemini.
Old 15-11-2016, 06:34 AM
Seeker

i have a lot of reoccurring dreams about dark waters and tsunamis. Occasionally fish, cats often....snakes and alligators most often. depends really I have cycles of good dreams and dips for a few months of more disturbing themes
Old 15-11-2016, 06:10 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alikiedro
errol you little psychic you!
Actually, I use to have some pretty interesting experiences.
Thanks
Old 19-11-2016, 11:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
My brother is a pisces, we were close in age and my best friend and protector growing up. Very sensitive and loving. I have always seen him be respectful to women, but good at giving the cold shoulder, haha.

I have never dated a pisces male... Not sure how they would do with a Capricorn, we don't like fairy tales

We got fish tales though, gotta account for something with your breed

I just ended a lengthy relationship with a pisces...it was not fun. I am a Capricorn too...I can honestly say the best thing was breaking up. Oddly enough my dad is a pisces...one of my best friends is a pisces...but a love relationship was difficult. There were many good things about it, but honestly, I don't know if it's being a pisces or just some issues he had or both...I can finally breath and be happy. :-)
Old 20-11-2016, 06:19 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
I just ended a lengthy relationship with a pisces...it was not fun. I am a Capricorn too...I can honestly say the best thing was breaking up. Oddly enough my dad is a pisces...one of my best friends is a pisces...but a love relationship was difficult. There were many good things about it, but honestly, I don't know if it's being a pisces or just some issues he had or both...I can finally breath and be happy. :-)

Oh yeah? Sorry to hear that, but hey, cheers to liberation and new beginnings

I would be open to a Pisces, sensitivity is appealing, unfortunately, I can become detached easy like the stereotyped Capricorn, sometime aloof ( In short, I value solitude). I can imagine that would cause some problems for an emotional sign. However, I cant imagine dating a Pisces for a Cappy would be worse than dating a Libra. Libras are Capricorns least compatible match and I married one! Lol. That ended quick. Too possessive for me...

I liked to have fun
Old 20-11-2016, 06:38 AM
Master
Us Pisces are not complicated at all.

Let us have a creative outlet and all will be fine.
Old 20-11-2016, 08:10 AM
Experiencer

Hi fellow Pisceans,

Birthday: February 25, 1971

We are blessed to have inborn gifts, so let Us be a blessing to others.
Keep shining!!! More power Pisceans!!! Our God of faith always bless us!!!

Last edited by Aube Borealis : 20-11-2016 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Details
Old 20-11-2016, 08:47 AM
Master

Lol. Poor pisces. I'm a Neptune fishy too. We're not suitable to many 'elements' outside of our own yet we're suitable to everyone. We can be adaptable and absorb people and situations around us. Therefore be good listeners and some fish even come up with the most mystical yet simplistic answer to their loved ones concerns. Leaving loved ones wondering where the heck we got that from. Yet we're known to deal with all the emotional overloads of others and our own by use of any form of addiction. Not all fish, but known for it in the majority. Used as an escape. Other methods of 'escape' known to pisces is dreaming. Some pisces are too sensitive for this world and find its reality a little too harsh so they prefer their inner worlds and need their space to explore it. They'll come out again, fishy under the rock. But they need to figure it all out and take a time out to just do what they need to do.
Another escape is absolute escape. Nowhere to be found. The fish has escaped and gone for good. Maybe thats just me though with my saggitarius rising.
Old 20-11-2016, 08:57 AM
Master

I don't dream of fish as much as I try to remember but I have had many water dreams.

Clover, as far as I know about the caps fish tail and it's correlation with pisces is that Caps on the surface are poker face so you cant work out what they are feeling and are very reserved yet deep down they hold many deep emotions that no one hardly ever gets to know about, at least not many. Got to be trusted by a cap for such an honor. Caps too, like pisces have the ability to explore depth of consciousness. They are just more practical than pisces are about it. Pisces is the fairy tale where as Cap is the goal climber on the ladder of life. So would rather put their depth of consciousness in how to make it work for them in the real world practically. It's what Pisces learns from her capricorn brother/sister.

If you think about it, Capricorn is really only a fish head away from being a fish lol. Would become a pisces if it were not for that drive to put dreams into physical reality and not give up the climb until thats reached. And then it's onto the next dream manifestation lol. They're achievers in the real world. That' might be what totally separates them from being full fish head. It's not that there are no pisces achievers. Caps just rather work til they get it rather than waste that precious saturn time and energy dreaming about it. I probably make Pisces look lame and my fellow pisces may be getting ready to shut me into a closet. But before you do...lol....think Einstien. George Washington (1732-1779). Steve Jobs lol.

Last edited by Clover : 21-11-2016 at 02:35 PM.
Old 20-11-2016, 09:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika

Another escape is absolute escape. Nowhere to be found. The fish has escaped and gone for good. Maybe thats just me though with my saggitarius rising.

Can I ask does having a Sagittarius Rising a bad thing?

Still haven't figured astrology stuff out.

Also this fish got a double dose, both sun and moon are in Pisces.