Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 30-07-2013, 01:42 PM
Ascender
Quantum Entanglement continued

I had been considering more about the thought of a entangled Earth pair. Some thoughts had advanced enough and are interesting enough I figured id share the theory thus far.

So I had thought a bit more about what I mentioned in the last thread. I believe I have come up with a very strange and unexpected conclusion. I'm not even quite sure what to think about it myself, but as with most theory the results speak for themselves.

Lets say for a second before the big bang and expansion and all of this. The singularity was like a massive consciousness. Flawless but not perfect, as it was alone since it was all one. For this existence to be shared, it had to separate to be able to notice or learn how to notice the differences within itself. When this decay took place, it created 2 earths for comparison which happened to be anti-correlated. It is coincidence this resembles eyes connected to a consciousness... Or is it?

I have the one source as the starting point, but I believe it goes by many names and just will accept any name needed for you to believe in its existence. I cant say if the ocean is red, yellow, or purple, but I chose red as there has been many visions or stories of such things, also I needed something to use for the purpose of differences. Plus I also think if a twin planet does exist and is anti-correlated, it would have a magmatic cap instead of glacial but both would have a floating one. The caps on either planet would be equally as dangerous to traverse to its inhabitants. Likewise the equator would be equally as luxurious as the other, since the two would meet as the same in the middle. This is the natural grade to the extreme climates of Earth. The rotations and placement would be opposite however. Here is how I see the twins.

It makes me wonder, is this the fiery brimstone hell that everyone envisions? When I'm told of stories of what can happen there, it reminds me of what I also here about happening on Earth. The only difference in the stories is the setting. Perhaps hell has just been a mirror and side to ourselves we don't want to admit exists. Which also begs the question are the people on the twin planet unwilling to admit they have a soft, caring, and side of beauty?

This also got me thinking about the pineal gland. Many cultures believe this is considered to be our source to this energy flow and transference of thought. The gland is at the very center of the brain. This would be the only part of our red twin that we would share with minimal differences. Even the shape of the gland is reversible, so it would be more like its shared then completely owned by one side.

Anyway this thought grew a lot more then I expected so I figured I would share it. 8-|