Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 06-05-2011, 02:35 PM

My experience

I was told by a close relative of mine that as a child I used to speak to fairies and that there was one in particular who would visit me often named Madeleine who I referred to as 'my fairy'. This relative of mine also told me that as I got older (I am now 23) it saddened her to see me disconnecting from that world. I have always been fascinated by tales of fairies and when I see pictures of them it always stirs a feeling within me yet I cannot remember actually seeing them as a child and I have had no experiences since. It only vaguely feels familiar. I long to believe that they are real and hope to see them again soon....
Old 06-05-2011, 03:07 PM

I should probably add my question; Has anybody had a similar experience? or can anyone tell me how to re-connect with fairies?
Old 07-05-2011, 04:26 PM
Pheonix

Yes Doreen Virtue an angel intuitive has oracle cards and a cd. Healing with the fairies I suggest you start with that. Spend time with nature and just allow your senses to retain the moments that you are there.
Old 08-05-2011, 04:32 PM
iolite

Try calling Madeleine. I'm sure she still comes by to visit. My daughter began seeing fairies when she was about 4. She would spend time talking to them and said one in particular, she called Willow, would follow her to school. She's 13 now and doesn't talk about the fairies any more, but they still come around. I still see colored dots of light now and then and frequently when I take a nap in the afternoon, one or more fairies are flying around my bedroom. I cannot see them fully, just energy outlines of a body and wings. I say hello to them and I can see one of them waving back.
Old 09-05-2011, 08:57 AM
Master
interesting.. I just arrived at this site and haven't had experience with such things as this so I cannot say that I could ever believe in faeries right now.. (just being honest) but it made me think, when I was younger my sister and I used to have these little imaginary creatures we called Funchee Dreams lol.. well I think that one of us saw them as some sort of orange garbed little creatures and the other saw them wearing purple.. but anyways, I came here for reasons not so fanatical, basically just to try to heal myself of negativity.. so I was just being curious by checking out this section real quick before I head to bed. but had to share since we saw/imagined little creature things too when we were younger.
If you have more details I would love to hear
Old 11-05-2011, 01:12 PM
iolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
interesting.. I just arrived at this site and haven't had experience with such things as this so I cannot say that I could ever believe in faeries right now.. (just being honest) but it made me think, when I was younger my sister and I used to have these little imaginary creatures we called Funchee Dreams lol.. well I think that one of us saw them as some sort of orange garbed little creatures and the other saw them wearing purple.. but anyways, I came here for reasons not so fanatical, basically just to try to heal myself of negativity.. so I was just being curious by checking out this section real quick before I head to bed. but had to share since we saw/imagined little creature things too when we were younger.
If you have more details I would love to hear

A couple of days ago, I was taking a nap. My cat was curled up next to me and I was sleeping on my side facing the door. I was rudely awakened by a jarring push on my shoulder. My body was actually moved, it wasn't an involuntary body jerk. I woke up and looked at Salem, convinced he was the culprit but he was curled up asleep. I then looked up. Over by the window, in front of the curtain I could see vague energy disturbance. I said hello and one of the fairies flew closer. I asked it it was Willow and I could see her head shaking. I then asked her to please not wake me like that again.

I cannot see them clearly, I just see the energy disturbance or an invisible energy outline of them: Head, torso, arms, legs and wings. Sometimes, maybe once or twice, I've actually seen faint colors in the the outline. Once, when I was taking a nap on the couch, my covering (a throw blanke) suddenly flew off my shoulders. I asked my daughter later to talk to them and ask them if they were responsible. Willow confessed! Another time, I was napping (I have chronic fatigue), as I was falling asleep, I had the image of a fairy dressed in yellow, I sleepily invited her to curl up with me and I saw (my eyes were closed) her do just that!

Occasionally, the fairies will visit and play hide and seek with the cats. When the fairies had first arrived, they would play with the cats more often and the cats would run around chasing them. My daughter, who can communicate with animals, asked one of the cats what he was chasing and he replied that he was chasing a tiny colored light.
Old 31-05-2011, 01:12 AM
Experiencer
Location: Adelaide, Australia - but born and bred in Ireland:)
Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite

I cannot see them clearly, I just see the energy disturbance or an invisible energy outline of them: Head, torso, arms, legs and wings.

This is pretty much what I used to see. Early in the morning in a park where I used to walk my dogs in Ireland, I'd see them skimming across the grass.
Old 14-05-2011, 07:08 AM
Master
wow that's also interesting about your daughter communicating with cats! all this is so foreign to me! I am however not foreign to people healing themselves though and I can't help but say that I think your chronic fatigue can be addressed and healed if you want to heal it.

I personally get "spooked" easy, like if someone taps my shoulder, or someone walks in the door, like almost every time my mom comes home even though I know the times she usually comes home, if I'm near and I hear/see the door opening, I scream/jump.. of course also when I see things like spiders n stuff. but I was just thinking that a reason I don't see ghosts or faeries or aliens or things like that may be because of my being so easily startled.. who knows what I'd do if I saw something like that!!
Old 30-05-2011, 01:23 PM
Master
What wonderful stories.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸