Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 17-04-2019, 02:46 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitydown
I am an incarnated Reptilian, so I know what you are talking about. Aliens will often incarnate on Earth to help out. My circumstances are different than that but eh.

Anyway, oftentimes when I close my eyes I see aliens pass through my mind's eye, even if I really do not have clairvoyance.

I have seen those of my kind, orca like beings, gorilla like beings, dragon like beings.

Most of the time I cannot see their true forms (they show up as humans with a golden aura) but sometimes my angel will leave an impression so I understand what is going on and the status of those bothering me.

(I have a lot of haters...)

Honestly, I think you might just have extremely strong clairvoyance. Not many can see the true forms of those incarnated.
How do you know you're reptilian just out of interest? Sorry if its a stupid question Also can you say the word 'kininigen'?
Old 17-04-2019, 02:48 AM
Knower

I always knew the film they live was secretly a documentary :)
Old 30-04-2019, 01:28 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonLon
Hi.
I know we all know there are people who see (or claim they see) ghosts, but how about aliens?

I was kind of reluctant to talk about this since this is not me reporting to the fellow alien researchers about my findings or anything like that. Quite frankly, I'm not interested in them and don't want to have anything to do with them personally. Before I gained this ability, I remember writing to a guy who was talking at his web page about his 5D knowledge and how aliens can help us human beings to become a higher dimension being like them, "Hey, I find your story interesting and hope we all succeed, but I have no interest in alien at all!"

I gained this ability out of nowhere when I met my soul partner. I think this ability was given by God. I get no direct message or any guidance from God BTW but just like many others, I see(feel) God's presence in everyday's life.

Anyway, how do I see them?
Most of the time, by simply looking at them. All of them sure do look like human on appearance at first , but they start to look like an alien you see on the photos or videos...big eyes, no hairs, wrinkles, monsters, devils, AI, etc... sometimes right away, sometimes it takes weeks or months to find out that they are aliens. Just as I said, I'm not interested in them so I usually don't try to find ones (so this is almost getting forced to know that they are by the reality).
Sometimes by their voice, their writings (messages) , or just my intuition(rare).
When I say I "see" them, it's like seeing it with my mind, not with physical eyes. So this may be by intuition in a way.
I also sense their eerie energy, too , much like ghosts', pretty lifeless, can feel they actually belong to the different dimension (4th) when appearing here in this world.

There are just so many of them....all I can say. And I really don't want to talk about what they do by acting like they are humans like us right now.

I haven't found anyone talking about this ability anywhere so I made this post.
I personally don't think this ability is special, but for all these psychic abilities many people out there seem to have, why none of them seem to have this one?
I think the governments have the alien info because they met them in person, no? Well, who knew technically almost all people in this world have met hundreds of them at least and interact with them daily (unless you've only lived in an isolated area with only a dozen of people around)?

Alien invasion: real and true. It is a bodily invasion. What you see (perceive) is the entity inhabiting the host (human). It is possession.
Old 30-04-2019, 02:02 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonLon
Hi.
I know we all know there are people who see (or claim they see) ghosts, but how about aliens?

I was kind of reluctant to talk about this since this is not me reporting to the fellow alien researchers about my findings or anything like that. Quite frankly, I'm not interested in them and don't want to have anything to do with them personally. Before I gained this ability, I remember writing to a guy who was talking at his web page about his 5D knowledge and how aliens can help us human beings to become a higher dimension being like them, "Hey, I find your story interesting and hope we all succeed, but I have no interest in alien at all!"

I gained this ability out of nowhere when I met my soul partner. I think this ability was given by God. I get no direct message or any guidance from God BTW but just like many others, I see(feel) God's presence in everyday's life.

Anyway, how do I see them?
Most of the time, by simply looking at them. All of them sure do look like human on appearance at first , but they start to look like an alien you see on the photos or videos...big eyes, no hairs, wrinkles, monsters, devils, AI, etc... sometimes right away, sometimes it takes weeks or months to find out that they are aliens. Just as I said, I'm not interested in them so I usually don't try to find ones (so this is almost getting forced to know that they are by the reality).
Sometimes by their voice, their writings (messages) , or just my intuition(rare).
When I say I "see" them, it's like seeing it with my mind, not with physical eyes. So this may be by intuition in a way.
I also sense their eerie energy, too , much like ghosts', pretty lifeless, can feel they actually belong to the different dimension (4th) when appearing here in this world.

There are just so many of them....all I can say. And I really don't want to talk about what they do by acting like they are humans like us right now.

I haven't found anyone talking about this ability anywhere so I made this post.
I personally don't think this ability is special, but for all these psychic abilities many people out there seem to have, why none of them seem to have this one?
I think the governments have the alien info because they met them in person, no? Well, who knew technically almost all people in this world have met hundreds of them at least and interact with them daily (unless you've only lived in an isolated area with only a dozen of people around)?

No fair. Why is LonLon deactivated? I want to speak with this person. I would record a video and show & explain to you all the things I experience so you can test and examine your perceptions and refine your skills and knowledge. But I'm not going to do it for no reason, if this person is not around anymore.

I would also tell you about the dogs and animals. They see. They know. Their behavior is very telling.

2013, in the month of may, which was about 7 months or so after they had me up in that "mile wide ship" is when I knew for the first time that one of those creatures was IN me.

IN me.

I'm dead tired, and all of this finger typing on a phone is so draining and exhausting.

I was going to kill myself one night but the creature stopped me (I did kill myself though a year and a half later, and I'm sitting in another murder plot, which is a whole other sadistic story).

Any time someone is driven to kill themselves, it is murder.

So the night I was going to kill myself I had been sitting writing, waiting for a specific hour until I would kill myself. SOMETHING began rapidly and intensely clicking my ears and sinuses. Very very rapid. Very very intense. It was discomfort and of course, very attention getting. I turned my attention to it and kept writing. I began writing about the clicking. I could then feel it blinking my eyes, and wrote that i could feel it blinking my eyes - to which IT responded very very excitedly saying (saying inside, you know, inner space) YES YES YES YES. So at that point, I was aware that something FOREIGN was inside me.

When it blinked, it felt very dry and gritty. It blinked SIDEWAYS, from the corners of the eyes inward.

This creature then had control of my body. I walked around the neighborhood for days and every time I encountered someone the creature spoke and said a very excited HI to people.

Dogs were responding to the creature. Where I live, there are a lot of dogs. People are always out there walking their dogs. The dogs saw the creature and immediately responded to IT. One woman was frightened by her dog's unusual behavior and so i kept it simple. I said "he sees me" but I don't know if she understood. Her dog wasn't seeing ME anyway. The dog was seeing the IT inside. That particular dog immediately stopped upon seeing me / the inner IT creature. The woman couldn't understand why her dog stopped walking to stare at me.

Another dog immediately stood behind his / her owner like as if it was afraid. Another dog upon seeing me immediately laid down.

It made the dogs fearful and submissive. Their fear was not an angry fear but a timid and obedient fear.

I fight with the inside constantly. It has a VERY VERY different mind from mine. I'm always telling it that it has no common sense, because it doesn't. There is something mindless or thoughtless about it. It lacks common sense intelligence. It disagrees with me constantly and when it gets angry at me it darkens my mind and my view. It's sorta like, if it was shining a light at me but the light is dark and black. It also attacks me with sleep paralysis sometimes. Constant aggravation with this thing. And it is ALWAYS paying attention. It also likes to detrail my own thinking or writing or talking by forcing its own thought over mine. Interruption. It HATES when I think for myself and it hates when it does not have my attention. It wants to direct my focus and attention and control my focus and attention. It constantly subjects me to visions, which causes annoyance and damage to my mind.

So, I'm very experienced with FOREIGN INVADER BODYSNATCHER.