Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 20-12-2018, 05:16 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
it is also about creation, and creation = expression, so concerns expressing yourself authentically, and emotions, which is also an expression of who you are. Sexuality is also creation (life) and expression of yourself, so that is Sacral chakra too.
Moving, dancing, sports and so on can help to get things moving in the sacral chakra, moving your hips etc.

Personally I always feel it is closely related to the Solar Plexus, which is also about emotions.
Somehow when I work on cleansing my sacral chakra I always feel movement in my Solar Plexus as well. One way or another that seems to work better than the other way round.

More in depth info can easily be found online, or in a good chakra book.

Thanks FairyCrystal for explanation
Old 20-12-2018, 05:27 AM
Suspended
Seeker

How can be check which chakra is weak

How we can know which of our body chakra is going weak and how can be restore it. I listen about meditation and reki. But Reki is very hard and need a lots of attention?
Old 18-01-2019, 12:40 PM
Pathfinder
Each chakra is also a manifestation of a dimension. According to Kabbalistic theology, the root chakra for example is the physical manifestation of the physical plane. The sacral is where the astral plane lies. With each chakras, sub levels exist (lower and higher astral). Each chakra also associates with a primary color and a major chord of one octave(5 minor completing the 12). The sacral chakra is associated with the sacral plexus anatomically.