Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-01-2019, 04:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Dream interpretation for tf

I dreamt that we were both on the street at night, with the street lamps illuminating our the walk ways. We were both on the side walks, although she was a little farther than me. We were just chatting with separate groups of friends, and in this dream I was devoid of feeling for her (and I didn’t know her in this dream). Didn’t hate her didn’t love her. We didn’t even talk. Her friend passed a key to one of mine, and told us they were having a party and invited us.

We then went to the party. Her friends and my friends were at the bottom floor, and she was alone at the top, and the only time I had any feelings for her was at this point: I felt excited to get her alone to introduce myself (in the dream I didn’t know her yet, in rl she is my ex) , so I went up, but passed someone on the way up, and talked to this person instead, and this person passed me the key, saying it is the key to my tf’s room. I felt elated and kept looking at the key. Then, skipping the meeting / intro with my tf entirely, still focusing on the key, then I went outside to lie down in an orange and blue tunnel slide to look up at the moon. That’s it. Feel free to interpret.
Old 16-01-2019, 04:39 PM
Pathfinder

Besides the strong possibility your unconcious mind still misses this person.

The dream showed you in my opinion you were driven away from her, choosed another way at least. Maybe it could also touch you to introduce yourself to her sincerely not to let her just go. As if you did not introduce yourselfs to each other accordingly.

What do you feel for her?
Old 17-01-2019, 08:50 AM
Deactivated Account

This was a dream around two years ago, I don’t feel much for her anymore. But I’m still undecided if we were tfs or karmic.... that’s why I’m still digging around tryna look for clues. Thanks for your reply. Keep them answers coming kind souls, I need it haha.
Old 18-01-2019, 03:35 AM
Experiencer

Well, the first part is you and your ex separated. It looks like perhaps this has to do with acceptance. Then you say you were going to her and someone stopped you to offer you the key to your TF. You chose to ignore it, opting instead to relax in the light of the moon. This, to me, would indicate that you aren't quite ready to know. Whether that's because you are afraid your ex is/isn't your TF or just that you aren't emotionally ready for the TF relationship I couldn't say. Orange and blue often symbolize perseverance and revelation. Do you remember the size/shape of the moon? Was it full, new moon, etc.? In general, the moon can have many meanings. A full moon is completion and a new moon is new beginnings. I can't remember the significance of other forms the moon takes. But, it seems like right now, you may be focused on yourself and in ignoring your baser impulses involving your ex and tf, you're choosing to turn inwardly and contemplate the possibility of what it means to be complete.

I'm not a dream expert and I'm generally not very good at interpretation, but I do enjoy trying. Best of luck with your dream. TF dreams can be seriously confusing at times.