Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 27-01-2019, 01:15 PM
Newbie ;)

might as well post something

you know , you might not know but, every thing is already
explained, there are no questions, how ever it might not have been explained to you or your teachers
or those that came before them as teachers .The question of how you can evolve away from the 3D
reality is not thinking about the tools that made that reality,
but by simply leaving with that which you are made of your self ,
what your consciousness is made from, is what you are. And that will be
all answers and no more questions ,except for the questions you ask your self and how silly is that .
Make a question for your self to answer when you know all the answers are some where else and
have nothing to do with constructs related to use of language as this .

explanation ? think of a computer ,
it has a program in it running that is trying
to find out what the world out side the computer looks like ,
how would it do that ? make a system along the line of the
data usage that explains the world out side ,
now what if this does not satisfies ?
a state of denial of a world out side would also be a possibility for the computer
to be satisfied .However what system this computer
makes it would never be the world out side the computer .
The program could just let go of its programming and leave
the computer and go and look and be in the world out side ,
now that would be real knowledge of it . not just a representation .
or a comparison of one set of date against an other both stored in the computer .
That would not be knowledge ,
perhaps that would be only talking about it .

Words and language do you even know what that is ? you use it but so do we at times .
Language spoken to an other and the other understands but what does 'understand' mean ?
it means they have established a connection between them. a connection ?
Yes as etheric cord made from energy from one soul to the other . That cord
holds the intention or meaning of what had been shared .
This is regarded as knowledge in the 3D world ,.
Sharing knowledge is cording one to the other and the subject is than understood .
This is no knowledge at all , the souls are made of light and so are the cords ,
they are made from the same.
so how could this than be knowledge ? don,t you get it ? what if there was only water
and you made certain shapes out of water , these shapes would than be knowledge ?
but they are only a segment of the larger same , that lager is already every thing !
In the higher reality this is not done , no etheric cords between souls that shares intentions .
That procedure creates distance , a distance between souls that is often used to mislead the other .
as this can be done , they cant see the corded connections
only feel the effect and that is often miss used in so many ways .
A hidden system all are bogged down in, in the 3D incarnated world .
See this, Know this, now that would be some knowledge,
one that gives great freedom and much insight .
Old 27-01-2019, 03:48 PM
Master
I think I need a warm Milo drink to help me read and comprehend this.

I’m trying my best to get my head around it all. I’ll re read again when I’m nurtured by that warm drink. ��
Old 27-01-2019, 05:21 PM
Newbie ;)

yes language interacting with experience , I tried, it ended up being some kind of written communication ,it might mean more to some than to others would be save to say .Bridging the gap not being able to show others and have a shared knowing experience in the now of energies both are than in , but write about it in words here
Old 27-01-2019, 08:27 PM
Knower
could this be what the earlier people knew and this way before christianity came, it seems to me like these religions were trying to take control. notice the way religious people quickly condemn everything but not question or explore any possibilities yeah. some of the things ive read on this site its stuff you'd never learn in school or history. it's almost like a forgotten memory hard to find and how you just discovered it but always had that inner sense that there's more to discover yeah.
Old 27-01-2019, 08:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo333
yes language interacting with experience , I tried, it ended up being some kind of written communication ,it might mean more to some than to others would be save to say .Bridging the gap not being able to show others and have a shared knowing experience in the now of energies both are than in , but write about it in words here

It’s interesting after reading the one reply and re reading again I think I now understand what your saying.

It reminded me of a friend suggesting people hide from themselves. Now on some level she is right. People see themselves when they remember what they have become and what they truly are beyond that point of knowing. She saw the whole, so she had an advantage. She didn’t have every answer but she had the awareness of herself and others as everything.

The more you dig deep into your own makeup, the less need there seems to be to solve yourself. The contents of self require tools to reveal what you do not know. That’s part of the co creative way of discovery.

The point I understand now, is that everything I have been created by has every answer that gave birth to itself. In this view it means everything is within self as the question/answer that can solve itself. What has been created can be recognised as itself. How deep you go to undo and remember the whole is how deep you remember your own wholeness.

When you are aware and open to yourself, that openness knows others without projection to know. It knows because it knows itself. It knows because it understands itself. It knows through the clear signal it has become. The chord or thread that binds all life flows unimpeded, not as you but as what you and life are together aware. This kind of remembrance allows the surface orientation between others and you, to be itself because ultimately the rest is already known. The chorded affect is what continues to entangle people in this way. Those projections we send out, not clear, wanting to know, can bog life down and create distance.

The telling point would be how close life moves with you. The distance is no longer created. The space between life in this way moves life closer to itself. Not the stuff that projections, believe it needs, creating more baggage. Clarity of being reflects the lightness of being. In some ways it gives permission to life around it to be itself more clear, even if unaware of itself in this way.

If one moves through life in this way, knowledge is forever new. Containment is no longer bound to itself and others, in ways it thinks it needs to build knowledge. Knowledge and language becomes more a curious state of affairs and it serves the whole creation, in some way of life, but how it moves within the whole is what is really important. And those movements are determined by where your open and noticing in yourself.
Old 28-01-2019, 09:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
It’s interesting after reading the one reply and re reading again I think I now understand what your saying.

It reminded me of a friend suggesting people hide from themselves. Now on some level she is right. People see themselves when they remember what they have become and what they truly are beyond that point of knowing. She saw the whole, so she had an advantage. She didn’t have every answer but she had the awareness of herself and others as everything.

The more you dig deep into your own makeup, the less need there seems to be to solve yourself. The contents of self require tools to reveal what you do not know. That’s part of the co creative way of discovery.

The point I understand now, is that everything I have been created by has every answer that gave birth to itself. In this view it means everything is within self as the question/answer that can solve itself. What has been created can be recognised as itself. How deep you go to undo and remember the whole is how deep you remember your own wholeness.

When you are aware and open to yourself, that openness knows others without projection to know. It knows because it knows itself. It knows because it understands itself. It knows through the clear signal it has become. The chord or thread that binds all life flows unimpeded, not as you but as what you and life are together aware. This kind of remembrance allows the surface orientation between others and you, to be itself because ultimately the rest is already known. The chorded affect is what continues to entangle people in this way. Those projections we send out, not clear, wanting to know, can bog life down and create distance.

The telling point would be how close life moves with you. The distance is no longer created. The space between life in this way moves life closer to itself. Not the stuff that projections, believe it needs, creating more baggage. Clarity of being reflects the lightness of being. In some ways it gives permission to life around it to be itself more clear, even if unaware of itself in this way.

If one moves through life in this way, knowledge is forever new. Containment is no longer bound to itself and others, in ways it thinks it needs to build knowledge. Knowledge and language becomes more a curious state of affairs and it serves the whole creation, in some way of life, but how it moves within the whole is what is really important. And those movements are determined by where your open and noticing in yourself.

yes nice this
Old 28-01-2019, 09:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer007
could this be what the earlier people knew and this way before christianity came, it seems to me like these religions were trying to take control. notice the way religious people quickly condemn everything but not question or explore any possibilities yeah. some of the things ive read on this site its stuff you'd never learn in school or history. it's almost like a forgotten memory hard to find and how you just discovered it but always had that inner sense that there's more to discover yeah.

yes very long ago all must have been different and much known to many