Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 09-01-2019, 01:03 AM
Knower
Past Life Makes Me Sad

One night a few years ago one of my past lives emerged through a dream. You can not believe me or call it a dream and I'd understand, I felt the same way at first. Anyway here it goes.

I came across the ocean to the Americas as one of the earliest non-native settlers to colonize. I don't know 100% where, considering not all details were revealed.

Anyway I settled down with a woman who was from the location. It was actually love...but after a while the rest of my "people" came and killed pretty much the entire village, took their things, did horrible things and so forth.

I couldn't do anything but let it happen, anyway the end of my "dream" is me holding my "wife" as she passes and I tell her Ill find her again in the next life and make things okay.

Anyway...I forgot about it for a while until I met this girl. I can honestly say she's the only person but myself I can even feel anything for besides myself. I immediately thought of my past life dream and thought it was/is her.

Unfortunately, it's nothing more than a friendship and I respect that...but it often makes me feel really sad. I cant even imagine being with a different person, I always feel sad and lonely....even if people are around...

Moral: Careful what you do in this life, it may haunt younin the next.
Old 09-01-2019, 07:39 AM
Master
Tell me about it.

I am paying out the **** in this lifetime for giving my ability to make decisions to others in several lifetimes. The blueprint for my soul's objective in this lifetime was put in the hands of another soul who doesn't like me at all.

While she is no longer bothering me, the damage has been done. I am constantly threatened by lightbeings trying to make decisions for me and mold me into what they feel is my best self.

I am fighting every step of the way, but I have been suicidal many times throughout this lifetime as a result.

Yes, past lifetimes can certainly haunt you. At least you weren't one of the colonists who killed en masse
Old 14-01-2019, 01:00 AM
Newbie ;)

I can't help but agree - it seems to point is to suffer at all times, in new ways.
Old 14-01-2019, 07:28 PM
Pathfinder

Well if it realy would be God's will that you find her. Pray to God.
Old 14-01-2019, 07:29 PM
Pathfinder

I can't tell how touched I am. This is a really heavy story. So is mine.
Old 14-01-2019, 10:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Paradox
One night a few years ago one of my past lives emerged through a dream. You can not believe me or call it a dream and I'd understand, I felt the same way at first. Anyway here it goes.

I came across the ocean to the Americas as one of the earliest non-native settlers to colonize. I don't know 100% where, considering not all details were revealed.

Anyway I settled down with a woman who was from the location. It was actually love...but after a while the rest of my "people" came and killed pretty much the entire village, took their things, did horrible things and so forth.

I couldn't do anything but let it happen, anyway the end of my "dream" is me holding my "wife" as she passes and I tell her Ill find her again in the next life and make things okay.

Anyway...I forgot about it for a while until I met this girl. I can honestly say she's the only person but myself I can even feel anything for besides myself. I immediately thought of my past life dream and thought it was/is her.

Unfortunately, it's nothing more than a friendship and I respect that...but it often makes me feel really sad. I cant even imagine being with a different person, I always feel sad and lonely....even if people are around...

Moral: Careful what you do in this life, it may haunt younin the next.

Feeling sad and lonely was likely what you felt after your "wife's" passing, and likely what you carried with you until you died, hence that karmic feeling.

AFAIK the way to resolve this sort of karma is to restart processing that feeling directly, not as a victim of it but proactively. Think of it as unfinished emotional processing work, and set aside some time in the day/night to allow the sad/lonely feeling, allow yourself to feel it, embrace it even, and your life journey might be able to shift forwards again instead of being trapped in this cul-de-sac.

I had a similar dream event when I was young which threw me way off balance, it took me years to even figure out it was most likely a past life.
Old 16-01-2019, 03:55 PM
Master
This kind of thing is pretty universal...and I'm so sorry for your pain -- both for the OP and those others who have shared.

It's just that most of us don't recall or remember these other lives. Or we can't connect them or put the pieces together properly, as some have noted.

It's true we carry the deepest wounds, the unresolved trauma, forward and it does colour our lives in various ways we may not even fully understand. And if we are illuminated with remembrance, it can be a terrible hardship whilst we find our bearings and try to take the wisdom from it and pay it forward in the right ways.

I actually think that all these happenings and awakenings -- specifically with other lives and with our soul family and those whom we touch on our journeys in any lifetime -- are all a part of the greater awakening that humanity is experiencing and has been called to experience. These things, however painful, are necessary to fully understand the human experience and to open the heart more fully to what that means. To all the pain and darkness and trauma, which can only be healed once it is remembered, named, and brought into the light.

So that love, acceptance, and reconciliation can be brought to bear on all that we are and all we have been, in order to become all we are in process of becoming.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke