Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 24-11-2018, 10:41 PM
Pathfinder

The Unexplainable Beginning

I am almost certain it is a fact that there is no truthful explanation for where everything came from.

And, I think this is what adds the mysticism to life. But I can't seem to connect the two.

I am generally happy, but I live alone, at present.

I think maybe it means to do more of what I really want.

Some have said time does not matter, or, it is always in just the present. Maybe in a way that ignores past and future. I can't really explain it.

Can you?

I generally have very positive spiritual views that I am basically certain will happen.

I don't know if I can be any more positive, yet serious about what really is.

I always like to read new ideas about magick, but actually I don't know if I need it.
Old 24-11-2018, 10:53 PM
Pathfinder

Oh, I forgot to add:

I think just typing this out is helping me. I'm glad there is a place where I can express my views.

Any questions or comments are welcome.

Thanks, all.
Old 25-11-2018, 01:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philos_Tone
I am almost certain it is a fact that there is no truthful explanation for where everything came from.

And, I think this is what adds the mysticism to life. But I can't seem to connect the two.

I am generally happy, but I live alone, at present.

I think maybe it means to do more of what I really want.

Some have said time does not matter, or, it is always in just the present. Maybe in a way that ignores past and future. I can't really explain it.

Can you?

I generally have very positive spiritual views that I am basically certain will happen.

I don't know if I can be any more positive, yet serious about what really is.

I always like to read new ideas about magick, but actually I don't know if I need it.

Is that what you're asking, or something else?

As far as I know, while in the non-physical you can focus, instantaneously, anywhere in space and time.

While stile alive here, in the present, if you project onto a non-physical plane, you can focus and observe both into the past and into the future. That doesn't mean that you can change something in the past. You can only observe it. You can observe the future too, and if you want, you can then act in the present to change a future you don't want to happen. The future isn't fixed. You have free will, and can change it.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 25-11-2018, 04:04 AM
Pathfinder

It is part of it. And your advice is exactly the kind of thing I am looking for. For example, my subconscious just told me about a certain event in my future.

I am also looking for other hints on magick, like for blessing or activating a quartz crystal and a rune type of pendant with a 5 pointed star. That one I will have to inspect before doing anything with.

I have also read in another thread that an affirmation using the words "I am" is very powerful. What do you think?
Old 25-11-2018, 04:20 AM
Pathfinder

Also, I will say that the indefinable beginning, and the concept of infinity makes me very close to certain that a person / animal will have their own version of heaven in the afterlife. The power of dreams is the mechanism by which this occurs.

I mean, maybe it happens in this life. I have heard of people "dying", but that does not mean everyone is. Hmm.. I had something else for that. It is mysteriously gone from my mind.
Old 25-11-2018, 04:06 PM
Guide
The problem with looking for a beginning is that beginnings are a structure of time/space, and time/space is only a small portion of existence.

Even at the quantum level of physics things have been shown to be operating outside of time/space.

The trick then comes with trying to imagine what things would be like outside of time/space. But that is where "the beginning" would be found. The transition between the all/eternal and time/space.
Old 25-11-2018, 06:12 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Why should everything have to come from something at some point in the past? Such a thing seems to exists only within our field and POV. To add to what Rawnrr said, time as we perceive linearly is an illusion. Even the cause/effect phenomenon that we observe only exists within our narrow slice of the universe.
Old 25-11-2018, 06:21 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawnrr
The problem with looking for a beginning is that beginnings are a structure of time/space, and time/space is only a small portion of existence.

Even at the quantum level of physics things have been shown to be operating outside of time/space.

The trick then comes with trying to imagine what things would be like outside of time/space. But that is where "the beginning" would be found. The transition between the all/eternal and time/space.

Yes, thank you for your effort. It is an interesting meditation towonder about the world outside of time and space. But as far as I know, it would be a game saying where did that place come from, etc.

I guess I'm not searching for a beginning as much as I am looking for how not having one helps us perform magick.

The meditation will stick with me for a bit; it is very interesting and clever.

Thank you
Old 25-11-2018, 07:39 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritictus
Why should everything have to come from something at some point in the past? Such a thing seems to exists only within our field and POV. To add to what Rawnrr said, time as we perceive linearly is an illusion. Even the cause/effect phenomenon that we observe only exists within our narrow slice of the universe.

You came from the past, from your mother and father. At one point you started to have memories of your youth. You can't just say time is an illusion without explaining yourself.

I have already said in my posts I think there is something mystical about time. But follow me now. I think it has to do with sleeping, and dreaming. It may be that you can wake up from a sleep and feel 18 again, when you are 35, because you just spent an equivalent of 14 million years in the astral realm.

Lol?
Old 25-11-2018, 07:51 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philos_Tone
But as far as I know, it would be a game saying where did that place come from, etc.

Thank you

If you ask "where did that come from", then you have not done the meditation of what it is like outside time and space ;)