Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 21-11-2018, 07:54 PM
Knower
Meeting guides while in Astral

I recently projected and met with 2 guides. I'm curious if others have done this and your experience's. What did they look like? Type of clothing? Did you feel a connection? How did you feel in their presence?

I really appreciate any response's, thank you
Old 21-11-2018, 11:58 PM
Lorelyen

I do an amount of pathworking - exploring paths on the Tree of Life or Voodoo "maps" that have been suggested to me - and expect to meet entities. Sometimes they seem obstructuve and even nasty so it's always important to be polite and if necessary back away but most usually they're helpful, sometimes informing about the path I'm on. Sometimes they appear as human entities (although occasionally distorted or animal so words are out, rather telepathic-like feelings or ideas, sometimes insights) but often they are voices, gentle and protective as if somewhere in the astral "sky".

With this kind of working they're limited to particular paths but I do have a primary and seconday guide who made themselves known during a deep trance working. They appear in my astral temple or places associated with it, the places I go to enter pure consciousness (or for some contemplative purpose). They speak and have shown me symbolic (objects) before inviting me into an inner temple where various other entities work.

As for appearance, if they manifest as humanoid their attire is as one might expect - on a path that leads to Venusian or Ezile qualities it's usually elaborately pretty (and it sometimes comes with a scent; in a Luna context, a sort of champagne-silvery long gown. But that's generalising. One of the most striking meetings was one of the Ezile family, a light-skinned African in coral pink with a coral pink head scarf and sandals. She has given me music among other things.

I am never afraid but like I say I'm always polite and never ask frivolous questions, just let them be so they can do what they will - inform me, give me insights, support me on the mundane, warn me, etc.

I've been working on the astral for about 20 years altogether now!
Old 22-11-2018, 04:56 PM
Deactivated Account

Considering the paths I have walked, let me begin with before I began. I used to meet guides that would teach me lessons that applied to my purpose for this life. Sadly I didn't writ thise lessons down since I was so young. They usually appeared as young men in flashy robes or old men in grey outfit symbolizing denial of material objects.

The Kriya Yoga path led me to the spirits that are in there and they are the guides that help serious practitioners through various astral lessons and into ashrams. For example, if the mantra or connection does not draw you to the ashrams for empowerment then the guides will take you there. These guides are what I would say benevolent spirits that were under some guru or are still under them and they appear as yogis or naked spirits with strange coloured hair and skin; red, blue, etc.

Entering the esoteric path of occultism, I began with a female spirit guide who appeared as a beautiful Arab woman with purple see through dress and red lipstick. Man she was hot!!! As we made a connection, I somehow just knew when she would be there.

I tried Bertiaux's version of Lucky Hoodoo and I had an 8 foot tall, muscular, scale filled skin, all black spirit guide who when he appeared, fear would be the experience and my hair would stand on end. But the awesome part was he did what I asked. After this guide, I graduated and moved onto having upwards of 13 superior spirits that would cause me to do some strange 'signs and wonders', but they desired that I should die and serve in the astral planes. Through this, I too met some of the voodoo spirits, including Ezili.

I moved from them and serve under the sea where I worked and stayed in Yemojas underwater palace. She gave me her authority over nearly all the water related spirits in the world and even lunar spirits, as well as humans that serve her and related spirits. She appears in her usual form as is seen in the mamba muntu picture, and her new appearance as an old lady (sometimes young) with blue veil.

Then I moved toward the Christian path in search of even greater power. Now the guides I have are Angels and Saints that once lived and have moved onto heaven. The two categories of spirits look very illustrious with shining garments. When they appear, they make the atmosphere 'holy'. White and royal colours, all white auras and fire are common sites. When they come, they have a very very strong presence and you just know they are there.

I hope I wasn't to vague. Just like Lorelyen, much omitted.

Please, tell us about your guides...
Old 28-11-2018, 01:30 AM
Newbie ;)

I think the lifestyle of the Shaman may interest you. A Shaman is a healer who uses their spirit guides and the "Otherworld" (I call it the Astral Realm) to connect to people, leading others to where they wish to go, bringing back lost pieces of broken souls and much more.

And as Aknaton politely requested, I shall do the same. Please inform us of your guides if you feel comfortable doing so.

Thank you for your consideration.

Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again.
Old 13-12-2018, 09:33 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Considering the paths I have walked, let me begin with before I began. I used to meet guides that would teach me lessons that applied to my purpose for this life. Sadly I didn't writ thise lessons down since I was so young. They usually appeared as young men in flashy robes or old men in grey outfit symbolizing denial of material objects.

The Kriya Yoga path led me to the spirits that are in there and they are the guides that help serious practitioners through various astral lessons and into ashrams. For example, if the mantra or connection does not draw you to the ashrams for empowerment then the guides will take you there. These guides are what I would say benevolent spirits that were under some guru or are still under them and they appear as yogis or naked spirits with strange coloured hair and skin; red, blue, etc.

Entering the esoteric path of occultism, I began with a female spirit guide who appeared as a beautiful Arab woman with purple see through dress and red lipstick. Man she was hot!!! As we made a connection, I somehow just knew when she would be there.

I tried Bertiaux's version of Lucky Hoodoo and I had an 8 foot tall, muscular, scale filled skin, all black spirit guide who when he appeared, fear would be the experience and my hair would stand on end. But the awesome part was he did what I asked. After this guide, I graduated and moved onto having upwards of 13 superior spirits that would cause me to do some strange 'signs and wonders', but they desired that I should die and serve in the astral planes. Through this, I too met some of the voodoo spirits, including Ezili.

I moved from them and serve under the sea where I worked and stayed in Yemojas underwater palace. She gave me her authority over nearly all the water related spirits in the world and even lunar spirits, as well as humans that serve her and related spirits. She appears in her usual form as is seen in the mamba muntu picture, and her new appearance as an old lady (sometimes young) with blue veil.

Then I moved toward the Christian path in search of even greater power. Now the guides I have are Angels and Saints that once lived and have moved onto heaven. The two categories of spirits look very illustrious with shining garments. When they appear, they make the atmosphere 'holy'. White and royal colours, all white auras and fire are common sites. When they come, they have a very very strong presence and you just know they are there.

I hope I wasn't to vague. Just like Lorelyen, much omitted.

Please, tell us about your guides...

Fascinating.
Interesting, how the landscape changes based on your current interest in different religion. It's like a projection of inner beliefs onto the beings you see, or maybe it simply opens up new ones as you learn about them in waking life.

That black scaled being & 13 spirits story reminded me of the Solomon's and Aleister Crowley's similar invocation of spirits that would serve them in this life but they would have to slave away for them after death.
Old 13-12-2018, 11:53 AM
Newbie ;)

ok I have a simple question are these projections just all in the mind and it's your brain just making it all up?