Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 01-11-2018, 03:17 AM
Master
Shapes of crystals and stones

As I see more, I have noticed that crystals and gem stones come in different shapes. Do the shapes have significance in terms of use and or vibration? (Flat disk circles with a holes in the middle, points, cylinders, natural forms, raw, polished)

Also, when metal is used to twist around a gem stone or crystal, do different metals have different effects on the crystals and gem stones? (Copper, silver, gold?)

Is the material of the cord/necklace important? (Leather, cotton, silk, metal)

Is there a website to explain more about composing combinations of crystals and gems and materials?

Thanks!
Old 03-11-2018, 09:37 AM
Master
Yes, yes, not sure (doubt it), website I don't know.
I'm quite sure a lot is explained in Judy Hall's Crystal Bibles concerning this. You can check on Amazon with ' look inside' to find out which one, and if you're lucky you'll find your info that way :)
Old 04-11-2018, 01:12 AM
Master
Thank you! I will.

A friend brought this book by my work yesterday. “A Guide to 17 Gemstones with Lucky and Healing Vibrations” a Tiara 17 Corporation Guide. Copyright 1980. It is short and sweet and a little whimsical. I primer of sorts.
Old 04-11-2018, 09:29 AM
Master
I came across it in one of Judy Hall's Crystal Prescriptions yesterday. Cannot remember which one though, I got 2. I think it was the one on Feng Shui (I believe nr 4). You can use 'Look Inside' on Amazon. If you're lucky you can find it.
Old 06-11-2018, 08:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
Also, when metal is used to twist around a gem stone or crystal, do different metals have different effects on the crystals and gem stones? (Copper, silver, gold?)
Copper has a definite (risky) effect.

If a gemstone is entwined in copper wire and you sleep with it then your spirit is open to everything whilst you sleep. Could be risky if there are spirits out there that might play with your spirit.

i tried it once with a fluorite crystal and a dream made me confront a fiery salamander.
Old 07-11-2018, 04:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Copper has a definite (risky) effect.

Thank you for the information!

I had a dream of copper spiral spinning wind chimes with clear crystals. It was a powerful image, that is where the idea came from. I will keep this in mind.

Would you mind my asking if it is okay to bead gems with glass beads in necklaces?
Old 07-11-2018, 07:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Thank you for the information!
I had a dream of copper spiral spinning wind chimes with clear crystals. It was a powerful image, that is where the idea came from. I will keep this in mind.

Would you mind my asking if it is okay to bead gems with glass beads in necklaces?
i guess it is ok. Quartz is quite interesting in that it has 3 7's ...
1) 7: Mohs hardness
2) 7: Quartz exists in all 7 rainbow colours.
3) 7: Levels of Chakra
https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...XRtYRcRJm4zQmn
Elder Runes also have unique hexadecimal colours that can be linked to quartz.
https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...JQdVpR6qPIY1tt
https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...e4DPMM2S7N7uOg
Old 07-11-2018, 01:18 PM
Master
Here's a link about crystal formations. Scott Cunningham has a book about
crystals and also metals.
Old 07-11-2018, 01:46 PM
Master
Thank you all for sharing your wealth of information!
Old 23-11-2018, 06:10 AM
Master
Quote:
As I see more, I have noticed that crystals and gem stones come in different shapes. Do the shapes have significance in terms of use and or vibration? (Flat disk circles with a holes in the middle, points, cylinders, natural forms, raw, polished)

Is the material of the cord/necklace important? (Leather, cotton, silk, metal)

Is there a website to explain more about composing combinations of crystals and gems and materials?

Thanks!

People are attracted to a crystal, rock or gemstone, by the attraction of the person with the crystal, rock or gemstone. I would say the attraction is very similar to when a person sees somebody they are attracted to. This would mean the spirit of the crystal, rock or gemstone has an active role in seeking each other out. Some people actually her the calling.

Gold, copper and silver are great amplifiers that can increase the power of the item.

Gold is not as strong as we thing she is. For example, if the gold is 10K Fold then the amplification properties are a little over 40% of 24K Gold. Remember, Gold plating has very little amplification properties.

As for cord: some people find leather offensive. Cloth, silk cords are a lot cheaper and are affordable.