Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-08-2018, 03:01 PM
Ankhesenamun

People Who Stand Out Always Come Along Twice

Has anyone ever noticed that one always seems to meet a person that stands out, twice?

It's a peculiar phenomenon. A synchronicity perhaps...?

The person doesn't need to stand out for any particular reason and I'm not talking here about someone who one notices because they are particularly attractive or something like that - no, I mean someone who just stands out or who one just notices. One always meets them again - but only once more, and that's it.

For example, some years ago I noticed a woman on the train talking to her friends, and she kept saying "I'm not even joking" when telling her friends about things that were going on. There was nothing special about her, but I noticed that she was constantly repeating this sentence, which I thought was rather funny. The very next day I saw her again on the train. She was as surprised as I was that I was there again - that was it, and I never saw her again.

The strangest occurrence happened when I was at college. I had a friend at the time, and she and her mother would often meet up with me and we loved going to a castle in the city where we lived. The castle had lovely gardens and we just loved going for a walk there and enjoying the nice weather in the summer. Well, one day we were sitting on a bench in these castle gardens talking when this guy walked past. He was an old guy so we didn't exactly find him attractive, but we noticed him because we all thought he was Jewish. There were not that many Jewish people in town, and part of my family were Jewish - so was part of my friend's family, so we had a connection.

Even though this guy didn't wear a kippah (religious head covering for male Jews), we just knew he was Jewish. I wanted to know for sure and said, he would need to turn round so that I can have a look at him to be able to tell for sure. But he walked past and didn't even notice us. So - I threw my key bunch on the floor, hoping the noise would get him to turn round. It didn't work - so I slammed my umbrella with full force on the floor! Lol! This time it worked - the guy turned round - only to be confronted with three women sitting on a bench looking at him. He was shocked and looked at us as if to say, what's going on here.

The next day, on the way to college, I was innocently hanging around at the street car stop waiting for the street car, when all of a sudden I noticed that on the opposite side of the road, waiting for the street car in the opposite direction - was this guy! He stared at me as if he had never seen anything like it - and I can't blame him, considering what had gone on the day before, lol. Well, he stared, I was laughing my head off and didn't even manage to pretend I was just trying not to sneeze - it was horrendous, lol. I was glad when the street car came and I was out of there.

I never saw him again of course but I was shocked that of all the people in town, just he was at that street car stop.

I have noticed that many times that if I see someone who stands out - I always see them again, but only once more. Or maybe more than once but I don't notice after the first time of seeing them again.

It's a peculiar phenomenon. How do these people know where I am and at what time?

Has anyone else noticed something like that?

Would love to hear your stories...