Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 09-01-2019, 02:38 PM
Experiencer
Our miracle field

We owned a property, between 1997-2012, where the weirdest things happened. It has a 3 acre field, which came to media attention when an Irish couple on a walking tour of our part of Wales claimed to see a vision of the Virgin Mary at the top of the field, and they were cured of their ailments. For a time our very narrow lane became like a mini Lourdes with other people claiming to have seen Mary and received healing.

One evening in May 1997 I was standing at the gate of the field when for a second or two I saw what looked like the popular image of the Virgin Mary. As she was unlikely to have looked anything like the picture book image, I am of the opinion I saw what I wanted to see!

Some years later the local paper reported that a gentleman had been saved from committing suicide after a trip to our field! I have had people writing to me or sending me e-mails, including two from the US claiming photos of the field have cured them

I too received a ‘miracle’ cure when I had a painful frozen shoulder, which had defied the best efforts of my doctor. Some suggested I stood at the field gate and see if the vibes from the field would help me. More out of amusement than anything else I stood there for about five minutes and found that my shoulder was considerably less painful, by the next day it was completely cured, I think my body’s own healing mechanisms kicked in, the field acting as a catalyst. Maybe I should visit the field again as I fractured that shoulder quite badly in November due to total stupidity on my part.

I am firmly of the opinion there is a natural explanation for so called miracles, no god involved.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cae Mari.JPG (106.7 KB, 11 views)
Old 09-01-2019, 03:36 PM
Suspended
Guide

The thing is that virgin Merry was a human being just like me and you.. she even had more children after she had Jesus.She was blessed by God to bring Him into this plain of existence as a human being.I don't know what to say about "her" apparitions, I heard many stories, I tend to be very skeptic because nowhere in the Bible we find things about virgin Merry showing herself from time to time.

I fell from a moving train and survieved without a single scratch.This train had a very high speed, at some distance away there was a bridge, I could have hit that bridge and die or even fall into the cold water and die, but I survived, God helped me, I know it.Then, when I found myself on the ground, I was in sock, my memory was foggy, there was this complete darkness, I could only see the lights of the passing cars, I tried to stop some, but nobody helped me... The thing is that I was really close to my house so I started to walk into that direction ( I had no idea where I am or even who I am, this is how it feels to be in a sock ), so, when I got close to that bridge, there was this bar so I said that maybe someone from there is going to help me.I opened the dor and in front of the dor I could see the seller, she was super scared, while I tried to reach the street to stop some cars, I hit many obstacles so my face was covered in drops of blood, anyway, she was without words.Then, I turned my face to the left side, at some feets away, very close to me, there were three "persons", suddenly their faces were like melting down, their eyes were black.It's very hard for me to describe them, it was like their whole bodies are like black ang grey smoke, going from their heads towards the floor, and then, they started to laugh at me, I could sense why they were laughing, because I was suffering.I ran like a mad man from that place, I even called the police, that's how socked I was ( I had no credit on my phone so I could only call the police ), I talked with some commander, they tracked my phone, at this moment, I could remember a little bit about where I live, so I asked that man if I am going on the right direction, and indeed I was on the right path.Then, while I was travelling that bridge, I knew that there are many dangerous dogs, there was no dog at that moment.Suddenly, I noticed that there is no more darkness, the sky was completely clear, the Moon gave its light again, then, I started to praise God, I shouted like a crazy the psalm 23, I could feel His presence, the whole environment was surrrounded by this warm and beautiful light, though it was night time.Anyway, when I got closer to my house, I asked a man ( I knew this man ) if I am on the right path, and indeed, this was the right path.Finally, I was very close to my house, then, I could remember everything, I even decided to take a shortcut to my house ( through forest ), when I arrived at my house, I shouted for my father, he came to me and I hugged me like a crazy, my whole family was scared, my grandma even sent me money for help ( some days after ).Few moments later, I started to lose my power to hear, it was like the sound becomes weaker and weaker and this is how I fell to sleep.

I know I have told this story, but this is like the full version of it, well I have to add that I was in the wrong train and I was not the only one, there was a old couple who made the same mistake like me.Years later I understood who was that couple, angels of God! I fell from the train becaue I was so so scared that I am going to go super far away from my house and it happened... I fell from it.

This is my miracle, I give all the thanks to God! I told this story to everybody :))

I wish you a speedy recovery!
Old 09-01-2019, 04:04 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
The thing is that virgin Merry was a human being just like me and you.. she even had more children after she had Jesus.She was blessed by God to bring Him into this plain of existence as a human being.I don't know what to say about "her" apparitions, I heard many stories, I tend to be very skeptic because nowhere in the Bible we find things about virgin Merry showing herself from time to time.

I fell from a moving train and survieved without a single scratch.This train had a very high speed, at some distance away there was a bridge, I could have hit that bridge and die or even fall into the cold water and die, but I survived, God helped me, I know it.Then, when I found myself on the ground, I was in sock, my memory was foggy, there was this complete darkness, I could only see the lights of the passing cars, I tried to stop some, but nobody helped me... The thing is that I was really close to my house so I started to walk into that direction ( I had no idea where I am or even who I am, this is how it feels to be in a sock ), so, when I got close to that bridge, there was this bar so I said that maybe someone from there is going to help me.I opened the dor and in front of the dor I could see the seller, she was super scared, while I tried to reach the street to stop some cars, I hit many obstacles so my face was covered in drops of blood, anyway, she was without words.Then, I turned my face to the left side, at some feets away, very close to me, there were three "persons", suddenly their faces were like melting down, their eyes were black.It's very hard for me to describe them, it was like their whole bodies are like black ang grey smoke, going from their heads towards the floor, and then, they started to laugh at me, I could sense why they were laughing, because I was suffering.I ran like a mad man from that place, I even called the police, that's how socked I was ( I had no credit on my phone so I could only call the police ), I talked with some commander, they tracked my phone, at this moment, I could remember a little bit about where I live, so I asked that man if I am going on the right direction, and indeed I was on the right path.Then, while I was travelling that bridge, I knew that there are many dangerous dogs, there was no dog at that moment.Suddenly, I noticed that there is no more darkness, the sky was completely clear, the Moon gave its light again, then, I started to praise God, I shouted like a crazy the psalm 23, I could feel His presence, the whole environment was surrrounded by this warm and beautiful light, though it was night time.Anyway, when I got closer to my house, I asked a man ( I knew this man ) if I am on the right path, and indeed, this was the right path.Finally, I was very close to my house, then, I could remember everything, I even decided to take a shortcut to my house ( through forest ), when I arrived at my house, I shouted for my father, he came to me and I hugged me like a crazy, my whole family was scared, my grandma even sent me money for help ( some days after ).Few moments later, I started to lose my power to hear, it was like the sound becomes weaker and weaker and this is how I fell to sleep.

I know I have told this story, but this is like the full version of it, well I have to add that I was in the wrong train and I was not the only one, there was a old couple who made the same mistake like me.Years later I understood who was that couple, angels of God! I fell from the train becaue I was so so scared that I am going to go super far away from my house and it happened... I fell from it.

This is my miracle, I give all the thanks to God! I told this story to everybody :))

I wish you a speedy recovery!

I am glad you recovered. People often have strange experiences when very ill. My husband had a brain haemorrhage caused by burst aneurysm, which trashed half his brain in 2006. Whilst in a coma, which lasted for several weeks, he claimed he had a vivid experience, which convinced him beyond all doubt there is no god or afterlife.

Why would god get an unmarried girl pregnant, especially as she was engaged to be married? I am of the opinion Mary got pregnant in the usual way by Joseph or another male and the daft Virgin Mary story was created to explain why she was in the family way before marriage.
Old 09-01-2019, 04:54 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zigzangle
I am glad you recovered. People often have strange experiences when very ill. My husband had a brain haemorrhage caused by burst aneurysm, which trashed half his brain in 2006. Whilst in a coma, which lasted for several weeks, he claimed he had a vivid experience, which convinced him beyond all doubt there is no god or afterlife.

Why would god get an unmarried girl pregnant, especially as she was engaged to be married? I am of the opinion Mary got pregnant in the usual way by Joseph or another male and the daft Virgin Mary story was created to explain why she was in the family way before marriage.

What was his experience if I may ask? For me, everything is connected to God, this is the way I am made, I just can't live away from God, we have to be friends, this is how I feel, that He is my best friend and of course, the Heavenly Father.My grandma told me that when I was around two years old, my grandfather used some bad words with my grandma and I said something like: "You should not talk with her like that"; imagine, two years old, how could I know such things unless God was with me from the very beginning.When I was just a little baby I was close to die, I was super skinny... my grandma saved me and years later I saved my grandma, a drunk man tried to hit my grandma in her head, to murder her and I saved her :)

I feel God's presence in my heart, I just can't turn my back on Him, I tried so many times and it felt like the whole world is dying.. and remember, on my own I searched for God, there was no external influence.I want to share with the whole world what it feels like to have God by your side so that everybody may feel this amazing joy.
Old 09-01-2019, 05:06 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
What was his experience if I may ask? For me, everything is connected to God, this is the way I am made, I just can't live away from God, we have to be friends, this is how I feel, that He is my best friend and of course, the Heavenly Father.My grandma told me that when I was around two years old, my grandfather used some bad words with my grandma and I said something like: "You should not talk with her like that"; imagine, two years old, how could I know such things unless God was with me from the very beginning.When I was just a little baby I was close to die, I was super skinny... my grandma saved me and years later I saved my grandma, a drunk man tried to hit my grandma in her head, to murder her and I saved her :)

I feel God's presence in my heart, I just can't turn my back on Him, I tried so many times and it felt like the whole world is dying.. and remember, on my own I searched for God, there was no external influence.I want to share with the whole world what it feels like to have God by your side so that everybody may feel this amazing joy.

But that is how you see it, it doesn't mean it is anymore valid than the experience my husband claimed to have whilst in a coma, convincing him that no god or afterlife exists. He would like people to see it his way, just as you would like people to see it yours.

When all said and done there is no convincing evidence, outside of the human mind, for the existence, or lack of existence, of a god or afterlife. I sincerely hope no god or afterlife exists.
Old 09-01-2019, 05:36 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
But that is how you see it, it doesn't mean it is anymore valid than the experience my husband claimed to have whilst in a coma, convincing him that no god or afterlife exists. He would like people to see it his way, just as you would like people to see it yours.

When all said and done there is no convincing evidence, outside of the human mind, for the existence, or lack of existence, of a god or afterlife. I sincerely hope no god or afterlife exists.

I understand your point of view but I don't see the Word of God as my own personal truth, I see it as the ultimate and the absolute truth for the whole humanity, though, I am not forcing anyone.

You look at the old testament and judge God for His actions , I know that you are referring to what happened in the old testament, but you do not want to see that God judges people and nations for their evil.He did not decided to go and destroy a nation because He is God and He can do whatever He wants.You know that He always gave them time and the chance to turn back form their evil.Take the Noah's Flood, for example, the human DNA ( and not only ) was corrupted by the fallen angels, it was the only way to clean the entire Earth.When God judged the Pharaoh, He gave him the chance to leave his people alone, remember, the Pharaoh orderer to kill all the children and to enslave all the jews.In the end, God sent the destroyer, do you know who was this being? Yes, Satan, God simply removed His protection over them and Satan did what He did.Remember the story of Job? When God judged the canaanites, He gave them 400 years to return from their evil doings, 400 years, 4 generations of people, we should not forget that they were sacrificing children to their gods and many other horrible things.

You, a human being, would not imprison or even destroy the evil? I am talking about consciuous evil, the ones who do evil being aware of their actions.Now, we are under grace, you see, God gave commandaments for certain times, but now is the time of forgiveness but this time is short.
Old 09-01-2019, 04:32 PM
Experiencer

zip-you are right to question what you read in the BIBLE-HOWEVER, MAY I MAKE A SUGGESTION-wHY NOT PRAY TO gOD TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND THE bIBLE AS YOU READ IT-EVERYTIME YOU GO TO READ IT-PRAY TO gOD FOR HIM TO GIVE YOU WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING

ps sorry about the caps not yelling its just my capitalization key was stuck
Old 09-01-2019, 04:35 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
zip-you are right to question what you read in the BIBLE-HOWEVER, MAY I MAKE A SUGGESTION-wHY NOT PRAY TO gOD TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND THE bIBLE AS YOU READ IT-EVERYTIME YOU GO TO READ IT-PRAY TO gOD FOR HIM TO GIVE YOU WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING

ps sorry about the caps not yelling its just my capitalization key was stuck

That is amusing. When I was a 'born again' Christian as a kid I prayed very sincerely for god and Jesus to give me a sign they existed but I never had one. I lost my faith by the end of my teenage years.
Old 11-01-2019, 07:38 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
That is amusing. When I was a 'born again' Christian as a kid I prayed very sincerely for god and Jesus to give me a sign they existed but I never had one. I lost my faith by the end of my teenage years.

hmm maybe God did show you a sign but you were too young to see it? I am confused by one thing........if you have lost your faith and believe there is no God, then why do you continue to post in the Christianity forum? seems counter-productive o me.or then I thought maube he really does believe.me thinks that thou dost protest too much.....so what are you doing in here-
Old 11-01-2019, 08:37 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
hmm maybe God did show you a sign but you were too young to see it? I am confused by one thing........if you have lost your faith and believe there is no God, then why do you continue to post in the Christianity forum? seems counter-productive o me.or then I thought maube he really does believe.me thinks that thou dost protest too much.....so what are you doing in here-
YAWN I have already answered that question?