Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 13-01-2019, 11:18 AM
Knower

Jewellery box in the sand

I love the dream I had last night.

I am walking on a beach, then I see my father, my brother and an ex boyfriend from many years ago. They are laughing, chatting and waving at me from afar. I can feel they are happy and having a good time, which makes me happy.
I say hello to them but then proceed on my walk alone, until I find an open box (as big as a shoe box) half buried in the sand. It contains lots of jewellery, not expensive one but still pretty: earrings, necklaces, rings and so on. There is also a letter in it that explains the rules of a treasure hunt, and ends with a "Happy 2019!" I am so happy to have found it! I take it and run home.

Few specifications:

* Yesterday I was indeed in a shopping centre contemplating to buy some cheap (but pretty)jewellery, although I was feeling a bit apathetic and left empty handed.

* I have been single for over two years now and as recently I have been dreaming of ex boyfriends from the past, although I can say safely I hold no grudge or regret to any of them.

*In reality, I am being very concerned about my dad and his emotional well being.

What do you guys think? I love those dreams where I find coins, beautiful objects or little treasures. It's like a soul reminder that precious things are really inside of us. What else can you see in this dream? Thanks in advance
Old 13-01-2019, 02:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Greetings Rachella, your dream was just amazing. Please pray for me that I too have such awesome dreams, lol.

In this particular dream, those three you saw, though they appeared as your close relations, are actually angels that have been given responsibility to guide you.

I see that in this dream, you are being subtly shown how to draw on spiritual wealth or wealth found in dreams and bring them into the physical plane where you can enjoy them from a physical stand point. Whatever treasure you find, with the right prayer, concentration and hand of Creator and Angels tasked to help your "treasure hunt", you can literally have what you want.

You can also transfer some of your spiritual wealth to others who you feel need help. You may have times where you want to give others but dont have enough or the exact thing to give; you can simply ask your angels to transfer your wealth and provide a way for it to manifest physically in their lives. Its funny how it seems easy to pray for others and things happen.

You can also bribe other peoples spirits to get what you want physically from them, but that won't be necessary right?

I have received whilst typing this subtle impression; do you see some spiritual leaders (the crooked ones) that have a woman or three in they're encourage... They are similar to you in this regard, but are unaware of it. Beware of spiritual leaders, if a crooked spiritual leader sees this, he or she will try steal from you.

I would like you to try it out; calling the things in your dreams to physical reality... that should be really fun!!! Keys toa brand new Lambo... Hello somebody!

I hope this helps. God bless you.
Old 14-01-2019, 06:01 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Greetings Rachella, your dream was just amazing. Please pray for me that I too have such awesome dreams, lol.

In this particular dream, those three you saw, though they appeared as your close relations, are actually angels that have been given responsibility to guide you.

I see that in this dream, you are being subtly shown how to draw on spiritual wealth or wealth found in dreams and bring them into the physical plane where you can enjoy them from a physical stand point. Whatever treasure you find, with the right prayer, concentration and hand of Creator and Angels tasked to help your "treasure hunt", you can literally have what you want.

You can also transfer some of your spiritual wealth to others who you feel need help. You may have times where you want to give others but dont have enough or the exact thing to give; you can simply ask your angels to transfer your wealth and provide a way for it to manifest physically in their lives. Its funny how it seems easy to pray for others and things happen.

You can also bribe other peoples spirits to get what you want physically from them, but that won't be necessary right?

I have received whilst typing this subtle impression; do you see some spiritual leaders (the crooked ones) that have a woman or three in they're encourage... They are similar to you in this regard, but are unaware of it. Beware of spiritual leaders, if a crooked spiritual leader sees this, he or she will try steal from you.

I would like you to try it out; calling the things in your dreams to physical reality... that should be really fun!!! Keys toa brand new Lambo... Hello somebody!

I hope this helps. God bless you.

Many thanks, that's a very beautiful response, thank you and God bless you too. I just hope to be able to support my dear ones, at the moment I don't need much for myself - but your interpretation about the guides soubds very comforting
Yes I wish you better dreams thsn this one, you will xx
Old 15-01-2019, 11:20 AM
Deactivated Account

Thank you Rachella. Thank you very much.
Old 15-01-2019, 10:44 PM
Newbie ;)

Love your dream. I think this might be helping you to maintain your positive energy!
Old 20-01-2019, 11:46 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarBlue
Love your dream. I think this might be helping you to maintain your positive energy!

Thanks Solar Blue I hope so!