Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 12-05-2011, 01:11 AM
nalan

a theory about reincarnation and hell

If the ultimiate definition of sin is separation and distance from God, then hell is distance from God. To have Jesus, the Prince of Peace, in your heart is to have love in your heart. Jesus states that he is the way, the truth, and the life. So to have Jesus in your heart is to have love in your heart.

That said, those with no love in their hearts are already living in their own hell. They commit sins, or not, but without love, they are separated from God. Thus they create their own, living hell.

Enter reincarnation. I am trying to understand my own and very real memories of many past lives as well as understand how Jesus is my Lord and Savior. Is it something as simple as life itself: repeat until you get it right? Life lessons present themselves, and they get harder until we get them right. What if the same applies for life in general?

I have a distinct and vivid memory of a past life in which I blamed myself for the death of my son and neice. That part of me remained in a hell of her own until I found her through means I do not understand, and I brought her out of it. She created her own hell to punish herself for perceived wrong-doings.

So I speculate that without belief in Jesus himself and the ultimate forgiveness he offers, we continue to reincarnate until we "get it right." And that the constant reincarnations are, themselves, hell...or hellish. However you perceive it.

If I could rejoin loved ones in a place of safety, comfort, joy, and love, I would do so willingly; wouldn't you?

So I theorize that hell is our own making only because our reincarnations haven't gotten it right yet.
Old 12-05-2011, 03:27 AM
AngelicOrin

the way i see it, is that reincarnation is a individual journey. We get it right based on what God has set us up to do.

Hell is also in the eye of the beholder, we do have hellish lives, but they are also lessons that we need to learn for whatever is installed for us. I also do believe that there is a proper hell where the devil lives...perhaps why there isn't people coming forth going on how they could be some evil dictator etc, because they have been denied access of reliving their lives, due to the sins they have committed.

Thats what I think anyway, others may have a different opinion.
Old 12-05-2011, 03:43 AM
konrard

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalan
If the ultimiate definition of sin is separation and distance from God, then hell is distance from God. To have Jesus, the Prince of Peace, in your heart is to have love in your heart. Jesus states that he is the way, the truth, and the life. So to have Jesus in your heart is to have love in your heart.

That said, those with no love in their hearts are already living in their own hell. They commit sins, or not, but without love, they are separated from God. Thus they create their own, living hell.

Enter reincarnation. I am trying to understand my own and very real memories of many past lives as well as understand how Jesus is my Lord and Savior. Is it something as simple as life itself: repeat until you get it right? Life lessons present themselves, and they get harder until we get them right. What if the same applies for life in general?

I have a distinct and vivid memory of a past life in which I blamed myself for the death of my son and neice. That part of me remained in a hell of her own until I found her through means I do not understand, and I brought her out of it. She created her own hell to punish herself for perceived wrong-doings.

So I speculate that without belief in Jesus himself and the ultimate forgiveness he offers, we continue to reincarnate until we "get it right." And that the constant reincarnations are, themselves, hell...or hellish. However you perceive it.

If I could rejoin loved ones in a place of safety, comfort, joy, and love, I would do so willingly; wouldn't you?

So I theorize that hell is our own making only because our reincarnations haven't gotten it right yet.

We are agreed on very many points here, friend

True forgiveness is what we need, nothing more, nothing less
Old 12-05-2011, 11:03 PM
Mabuz Luciferi

Strictly speaking Christians consider that you get one chance, one life and if you screw up you burn in hell, and those few who turn to their Jesus and is "saved" will enjoy eternal life.

I am a Neo-Platonist and so take the Platonist view of reincarnation that we are evolving beings going through many lifetimes to return back to the source called the "One". There is no hell.