Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 24-04-2011, 01:53 PM
Nikki-Charliie

White Children

I keep having images of white blonde children. A brother and a sister. I dont know why. Can anybody tell me why that is? Please. confused :/
Old 24-04-2011, 05:03 PM
Greenslade

There could be any one of a multitude of reasons for this, Nikki. Are you mediumistic by any chance, or feel as though you're heading that way? Try sitting quietly (or meditating if you can) on the images and ask to be shown the reasons for them being there. If you don't call yourself mediumistic at the moment, it's possible that they're there to lead you down that Path.
Old 25-04-2011, 03:16 AM
Nikki-Charliie

I dont know if I am a medium. People say im a psychic, but i dont know about medium. I just have images flashing in my head of an indian boy sitting cross legged and looking up at something and I have an image of 2 blond children as brother and sister. They have really really blonde hair and fair. :/
Old 25-04-2011, 03:58 AM
Master
When did this start happening? Have you moved recently? Where do you see these flashes? Where are these children? All these would be great clues as to what's going on.
Spiritlite.
Old 25-04-2011, 04:40 AM
Nikki-Charliie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
When did this start happening? Have you moved recently? Where do you see these flashes? Where are these children? All these would be great clues as to what's going on.
Spiritlite.

Hello Spiritlite,

it seem to appeared since being told in 2009 by somebody that me and my ex boyfriend were brother and sister in a past life. Because when my ex and i went to a imperial war museum, i was looking at some black and white photos of people on the wall, and a black and white photo of a white lady caught my eye and i froze staring at her. She looked very familiar. My ex boyfriend was looking at the otherside of the wall and I never told him about the picture. He came to my side of the wall and saw what i was looking at and he said 'Dosent she look familiar?'
I said to him, 'Thats exactly what I was thinking!'.

A spiritual lady on here told me that me and my ex boyfriend recognised a 'grandmother Linkage'. And that we were European in a previous life as brother and sister. But I dont remember the previous life. All I see is images. I am mixed Caribbean in this life and my ex boyfriend is indian hindu. Now the other image is of an asian boy (looks indian), and is sitting crossed legged staring up at something. This image has been going on since i was a little girl. :/
Old 25-04-2011, 03:49 PM
Master
Hi there well maybe then you have having flash backs of a previous life, however does it bother you that you are mixed Caribbean in this life and possibly white in another life? The asian boy could be another past life too if you are having flashes of images these could be all past life. Do you have a fear of this? If you do have a fear of it my suggestion would be to just breath and let it go, if you dont' want to have these flashes anymore just ask God and the angels to stop giving these images to you.
xoxo
Spiritlite.
Old 25-04-2011, 06:12 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki-Charliie
I dont know if I am a medium. People say im a psychic, but i dont know about medium. I just have images flashing in my head of an indian boy sitting cross legged and looking up at something and I have an image of 2 blond children as brother and sister. They have really really blonde hair and fair. :/
Some people call a medium a psychic, and to just as many the words are interchangeable. Does the term 'Shining Ones' do anything for you?