Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 12-09-2018, 02:55 PM
Master
The universal I AM is very strong and powerful.

The Universal I AM is very strong and powerful. It is fierce and cosmic. Learning to accept the I AM one needs to learn to accept oneself. To love the universal "I".

The earth is enveloped with the cosmic "I". The night sky rings of the universal I. It is pure. But it is also deadly. It is death, and consciousness and I find it quite dark.

The cosmic self is a fact of sorts. It is self awareness and bliss.

My argument is that God - in the sense that Christians, Muslims and Jews talk about is above and beyond the cosmic self. He is milder and meeker in many ways. He is fuller and richer. But above and beyond all that He is more loving, kinder and more conscientious than the coldness of unmitigated consciousness.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 12-09-2018, 05:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
The Universal I AM is very strong and powerful. It is fierce and cosmic. Learning to accept the I AM one needs to learn to accept oneself. To love the universal "I".

The earth is enveloped with the cosmic "I". The night sky rings of the universal I. It is pure. But it is also deadly. It is death, and consciousness and I find it quite dark.

My argument is that God - in the sense that Christians, Muslims and Jews talk about is above and beyond the cosmic self. He is milder and meeker in many ways. He is fuller and richer. But above and beyond all that He is more loving, kinder and more conscientious than the coldness of unmitigated consciousness.

' But it is also deadly. It is death '
Why do you think so?
Old 12-09-2018, 11:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
' But it is also deadly. It is death '
Why do you think so?

Not enough care or conscientiousness. I AM sees itself as a universal fact which wills everything. Including all the death. It just accepts all the death as its own will and does nothing to intervene.

The "I" is to me like the 'black truth' compared to God's 'whole truth'. It is too insubstantial to fill reality.

Old 13-09-2018, 01:01 AM
Master
Quote:

It doesn't seam to express itself through their institutions on the ground.
Old 13-09-2018, 08:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
It doesn't seam to express itself through their institutions on the ground.

It is that grace argument. People have 'fallen' and cannot comprehend God's perfection. But they try.

Old 15-09-2018, 02:23 PM
kjw47

Quote:

The world is really confused on that matter--(Fact--There is no- i am that i am- in the Hebrew OT--Only found in trinity translations to mislead. I will be what i will be is how that statement in Hebrew translated.
Old 15-09-2018, 03:24 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
The world is really confused on that matter--(Fact--There is no- i am that i am- in the Hebrew OT--Only found in trinity translations to mislead. I will be what i will be is how that statement in Hebrew translated.

Just one more thing that the bible holds not the entire truth, you can read the actual world of God there, but not everything you read is true.The bible is heavenly inspired but people wrote there what they've understood.
Old 17-09-2018, 11:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
Just one more thing that the bible holds not the entire truth, you can read the actual world of God there, but not everything you read is true.The bible is heavenly inspired but people wrote there what they've understood.
Those who wrote the Bible did so under the inspiration of God. Sometimes they didn't fully understand what their writing meant but God did. The Bible is the only book inspired in this way and should be used to test the truth of information from any other source.
Old 17-09-2018, 06:23 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
Those who wrote the Bible did so under the inspiration of God. Sometimes they didn't fully understand what their writing meant but God did. The Bible is the only book inspired in this way and should be used to test the truth of information from any other source.

The bible is truly the word of God, but just as you say, people wrote there what they have understood.Remember when Jesus said that He and the father are one? Even more, do you remember what Jesus said that He is in the father and the father is in Him? He never said a single time that He is God, just like that, but people had their own understanding, they didn't even tried to offer a chance to what Jesus said.We are not God and we could never be God, we are his creation, but we can be one with Him, basically, it means to be an expression of God's love.Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and the life", this is a divine expression of God, but He never said "I am love", why? Because God is love, this is the true form of God, he is pure blissful and eternal love.Do you remember when Jesus said to those people, "Your father is Satan, he was a murderer from beginning?" What is the first murder ever recorded in human history? Yes, that's it, when Cain killed Abel.So, Cain was Satan, you see, Satan is found inside us, its up to us on what path we choose to walk, the path that leads home or the one on the opposing direction.