Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 18-07-2018, 03:54 PM
Pathfinder
Color Page of cups and King of swords reversed :)

There's something I don't understand. I drew Strength, Page of cups, King of swords Reversed cards as his feelings for me. the page of cups and king of swords reversed show up, and it confuses me. Page of cups means feeling like having a crush and gentle, king of swords reversed means cruel and controlling. These two cards are so different and I don’t know how to interpret with them combined..
Old 07-08-2018, 11:24 AM
Master
These cards are actually quite interesting. You have Strength, which is trying to change and control someone, which is similar to the King of Swords reversed, which also implies trying to control and change someone. And in between, the Page of Cups is someone who is very immature and has flighty, unrealistic thoughts and feelings.

So to me, he feels you are trying to change something which is deeply ingrained in him and which he doesn't want to change, whilst maintaining an unrealistic, immature, attitude. There's no logic or reasonable thought processes at work, just emotions that are contradictory and at odds.
Old 08-08-2018, 01:47 AM
Master
The combination of these cards could mean that he has recently had a sort of release from from something in his life that held him back ( page of swords reversed ) . So there is obvious growth from that situation and change of heart , more open heart. Feeling much more at ease and willing to bond and communicate. Page of swords reversed is good here, because it might mean something are left in the past all together but an awareness of what happened and a certain change for sure.
Old 08-08-2018, 01:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
These cards are actually quite interesting. You have Strength, which is trying to change and control someone, which is similar to the King of Swords reversed, which also implies trying to control and change someone. And in between, the Page of Cups is someone who is very immature and has flighty, unrealistic thoughts and feelings.

So to me, he feels you are trying to change something which is deeply ingrained in him and which he doesn't want to change, whilst maintaining an unrealistic, immature, attitude. There's no logic or reasonable thought processes at work, just emotions that are contradictory and at odds.

Welcome back Pandora ...It's great to see you back
Old 08-08-2018, 04:43 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
The combination of these cards could mean that he has recently had a sort of release from from something in his life that held him back ( page of swords reversed ) . So there is obvious growth from that situation and change of heart , more open heart. Feeling much more at ease and willing to bond and communicate. Page of swords reversed is good here, because it might mean something are left in the past all together but an awareness of what happened and a certain change for sure.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-08-2018, 07:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Welcome back Pandora ...It's great to see you back

Thanks angelic star. I've been so busy with the sale of the house I haven't had much time to devote to Tarot lately (sadly). Very frustrating, I can tell you!
Old 08-08-2018, 09:33 AM
Master
Quote:
It's Page of Cups though...
Old 08-08-2018, 09:41 AM
Master
My take is entirely different as I don't see Strength as control, nor King of Swords Rx cruel.

I'd say this man currently doesn't really know what he's feeling, he cannot make heads or tails from it. His inner balance (Strength) is being shaken up. He doesn't really know what to make of it (King Swords Rx --> lost his keen sense of discernment, knowing, begin on top of things and so on, which in a way is similar to Strength, similar, not the same).
He doesn't know how to express himself to you because on the inside he doesn't really quite know what he's feeling and/or what to do with this.

(Page Cups, expressing your feelings quite easily, King Swords also very communicative. With these reversed this communication and expressing is 'disturbed', which is because his inner balance and thus sense of direction -Strength- have gotten affected by this.

In very short: the man feels a bit lost, not sure what to do, say, or how he feels.
Old 09-08-2018, 01:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
It's Page of Cups though...

Thanks for noticing and reminding .
Old 09-08-2018, 01:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Thanks angelic star. I've been so busy with the sale of the house I haven't had much time to devote to Tarot lately (sadly). Very frustrating, I can tell you!

I am sure you are good anyways , I can bet on it haha