Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-11-2017, 02:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
"Hear, hear." says 'it' too.

'it' goes without saying that listening deeper through the whole movements of your own process can dismantle the belief one resides in one space permanently as a point of "this is it".

Lately I have been in undated with songs playing in my head. 'it' is interesting that when I hear certain words of a song playing out, I would hear what was being sung to me or me singing to myself..hehe, but then I noticed that my focus is dependent upon my awareness in myself as it can be aware and noticing what I can notice. For example a few lines of a song will play and then it stops at a particular line. I notice at times my attention notices the end point and then I notice what keeps that end point in me dancing away to the meaning it presents through the words it conveys. Then I realize that it is me and how I am listening deeper in myself as a whole being aware and noticing. So what I do now is I listen to the words of the song but I allow my awareness to lead me anywhere it is playing and I realize, that I have a choice to hear what I want to hear or I can be present and listen aware and let the song be as it plays to me itself more complete.....Having your own internal music station is awesome!

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 13-11-2017, 05:06 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
On the other hand, we could consider the art of listening.

that goes on in this forum a lot as far as i can tell. more so than most places i think. but i haven't been on many spiritual forums. a couple or three. 99% this one.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 13-11-2017, 02:33 PM
Master
Flickers of something indescribable, otherworldly that I haven’t felt for a very long time and will most likely never experience again.

It’s connected to my Kundalini somehow which has gone dormant.

It felt amazing while it lasted though glad I got to experience it for a brief bit in this lifetime.
Old 13-11-2017, 03:46 PM
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristi
Flickers of something indescribable, otherworldly
that I haven’t felt for a very long time and will most likely never experience again....
If you believe that, then it won't...
If you believe you can exp this beauty again and stay open....it will...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-11-2017, 04:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Flickers of something indescribable, otherworldly that I haven’t felt for a very long time and will most likely never experience again.

It’s connected to my Kundalini somehow which has gone dormant.

It felt amazing while it lasted though glad I got to experience it for a brief bit in this lifetime.

Hi Kristi,

Do you meditate or do any energy practices?

Congrats on feeling energy
Old 13-11-2017, 07:39 PM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
Hi Kristi,

Do you meditate or do any energy practices?

Congrats on feeling energy

Not really. I used to a lot but could never seem to make myself go for a long time, at least in silence. I got bored haha.

The bliss feeling only really came during the first part of my journey—and they got progressively less and less intense until they stopped coming altogether.

Interestingly enough I still feel energies fairly well. Just not bliss.
Old 14-11-2017, 01:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
If you believe that, then it won't...
If you believe you can exp this beauty again and stay open....it will...
My guides were straight with me. If I want the bliss feelings I have to deal with the pain and sacrifice of letting go of all my old ways. It can only be done in seclusion and by throwing everything and everyone away.

A gift of angelic healing and occasional feelings of bliss is what I would get in exchange for my sacrifices. Just not worth it lol.

I’d rather hold on to my dear ones, my family, my love, my friends, real experiences, tangible sensations. If anything my connection to Spirit in this lifetime has enabled me to appreciate what I have.

Perhaps that in itself is a type of bliss. :)
Old 14-11-2017, 02:33 PM
Master
Quote:
My guides were straight with me. If I want the bliss feelings I have to deal with the pain and sacrifice of letting go of all my old ways. It can only be done in seclusion and by throwing everything and everyone away.

A gift of angelic healing and occasional feelings of bliss is what I would get in exchange for my sacrifices. Just not worth it lol.

I’d rather hold on to my dear ones, my family, my love, my friends, real experiences, tangible sensations. If anything my connection to Spirit in this lifetime has enabled me to appreciate what I have.

Perhaps that in itself is a type of bliss. :)

I think "pain and sacrifice" are part and parcel of being empatheticallyengaged and personally involved with Life 'in' the world. "In this world ye shall have tribulation." It takes 'guts' (which feel 'pain' and the suffering of 'sacrifice') to consciously/deliberately elect/choose to be so involved and engaged, I think. I am personally 'glad' that you, Kristi, are one who chooses to stay 'in' it (to have 'wins' -- "you have to be in it, to win it" :) -- though you inevitably also 'lose' what you would rather not in the process) instead of live 'in' 'out of your (present) mind' "bliss".

Others may of course conceptualize and analogize it differently, but the way I 'see' it, the experience of "bliss" is like having an out-of-one's-mind-ecstatic 'orgasm'. A person who 'boasts' of having gotten to or 'advocates' getting to the point of being 'in' "bliss" all the time or most of the time or a lot of the time strikes me as being similar to a person who boasts, advocates, etc. having frequent/multiple orgasms every day!

In my frame of references, it is in the arena of verbal and and physical 'foreplay' and 'lovemaking' wherein one consciously (by way of staying 'in' one's mind and relating to others while they are 'in' theirs) engages in interaction with others that the real 'reason' and 'payoff' ('benefit'?) of incarnation lies.

I think the 'siddhis' (deployments of 'psychic'ally generated 'powers') may be 'seductive' distractions away from engaging in such fashion, and thereby actually 'defeat' the purpose (one's purpose) in/for incarnating. I therefore 'look' at 'practitioners' and 'purveyors' of what's called 'energy work' with a 'suspicious' I. Not that I think the occasional utilization of 'psychic' power, assuming one is able to do so or that it spontaneously manifests, for immediate pleasure or benefit is a 'bad' idea, mind you. 'Orgasms' may be both 'thrilling' (enthusiasm generating) and 'wonderful' reminders/rehearters of the absolutely transcendental gloriousness of the 'phenomenon' (the Reality) of Life!

Quote:
The Invitation
by Oriah Mountain Dreamer

It doesn't interest me what you do for a living.
I want to know what you ache for, and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart's longing.

It doesn't interest me how old you are.
I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool for love, for your dream, for the adventure of being alive.

It doesn't interest me what planets are squaring your moon.
I want to know if you have touched the center of your own sorrow, if you have been opened by life's betrayals or have become shriveled and closed from fear of further pain!

I want to know if you can sit with pain, mine or your own, without moving to hide it or fade it, or fix it.

I want to know if you can be with joy, mine or your own, if you can dance with wildness and let the ecstasy fill you to the tips of your fingers and toes without cautioning us to be careful, to be realistic, to remember the limitations of being human.

It doesn't interest me if the story you are telling me is true.
I want to know if you can disappoint another to be true to yourself; if you can bear the accusation of betrayal and not betray your own soul; if you can be faithless and therefore trustworthy.

I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day, and if you can source your own life from its presence.

I want to know if you can live with failure, yours and mine, and still stand on the edge of the lake and shout to the silver of the full moon, "Yes!"

It doesn't interest me to know where you live or how much money you have.
I want to know if you can get up, after the night of grief and despair, weary and bruised to the bone, and do what needs to be done to feed the children.

It doesn't interest me who you know or how you came to be here.
I want to know if you will stand in the center of the fire with me and not shrink back.

It doesn't interest me where or what or with whom you have studied.
I want to know what sustains you, from the inside, when all else falls away.

I want to know if you can be alone with yourself and if you truly like the company you keep in the empty moments.
Old 14-11-2017, 06:12 PM
Ascender

Quote:
I think "pain and sacrifice" are part and parcel of being empatheticallyengaged and personally involved with Life 'in' the world. "In this world ye shall have tribulation." It takes 'guts' (which feel 'pain' and the suffering of 'sacrifice') to consciously/deliberately elect/choose to be so involved and engaged, I think. I am personally 'glad' that you, Kristi, are one who chooses to stay 'in' it (to have 'wins' -- "you have to be in it, to win it" :) -- though you inevitably also 'lose' what you would rather not in the process) instead of live 'in' 'out of your (present) mind' "bliss".

Others may of course conceptualize and analogize it differently, but the way I 'see' it, the experience of "bliss" is like having an out-of-one's-mind-ecstatic 'orgasm'. A person who 'boasts' of having gotten to or 'advocates' getting to the point of being 'in' "bliss" all the time or most of the time or a lot of the time strikes me as being similar to a person who boasts, advocates, etc. having frequent/multiple orgasms every day!

In my frame of references, it is in the arena of verbal and and physical 'foreplay' and 'lovemaking' wherein one consciously (by way of staying 'in' one's mind and relating to others while they are 'in' theirs) engages in interaction with others that the real 'reason' and 'payoff' ('benefit'?) of incarnation lies.

I think the 'siddhis' (deployments of 'psychic'ally generated 'powers') may be 'seductive' distractions away from engaging in such fashion, and thereby actually 'defeat' the purpose (one's purpose) in/for incarnating. I therefore 'look' at 'practitioners' and 'purveyors' of what's called 'energy work' with a 'suspicious' I. Not that I think the occasional utilization of 'psychic' power, assuming one is able to do so or that it spontaneously manifests, for immediate pleasure or benefit is a 'bad' idea, mind you. 'Orgasms' may be both 'thrilling' (enthusiasm generating) and 'wonderful' reminders/rehearters of the absolutely transcendental gloriousness of the 'phenomenon' (the Reality) of Life!

In my Experience the bliss came after the "pain and sacrifice"....I believe I got through the biggest of my tribulations.....maybe theres more to come,maybe not but i am well prepared to deal with any tribulation now as the bliss changes everything.

Im not blissed out either,,,,hard to explain but you get acclimatised to it,,,then it lets you rest and another stronger wave comes and you start off the acclimatisation again.

Im not boasting either ,,just saying what my bliss is

On a personal note,I think God put his arm around me and pulled me close......Why did he to that?......because I asked when there was no one else to help.
Old 14-11-2017, 08:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

if you knew me you wouldnt be saying such things. you are right in that for many it can happen through tremendous pain. such as my case. but thats not always how it goes. for some its not like going through hell to get to it.

and again. nothing is left behind. its not a product of the mind or emotioanl body. tbey live on along side bliss. which is from source.

its going to take a great deal of boasting and many doing it for people to know the reality of the expereince.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4