Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-10-2017, 11:52 PM
Pathfinder

Stigmata: Cruxification body wounds relating to Jesus Passion

I am starting the thread on the stigmata and stigmatics as recently I have been quite drawn to these types of individuals.

The first person I was drawn to was Padre Pio. I was having a very difficult time after my son's passing in 2012. I just lost it and for awhile I felt very unattached to this world, so much so, I was having a hard time distinguishing between what was in my dream life and this life. They were mixed for awhile.
I came across an entry on an astral projection forum on a priest who could bi-locate. Reading about him, I knew there were others that could move at will. Earlier this year, I had been reading intensely about Padre Pio. At the time of this, I found a catholic kiosk at a local mall, and there on the mantel was a card of him, with holy relic oil. I knew it was for me.
Then in February, I got very ill and spent a week in the hospital. Probably from prolonged grief.
After I was released, I went to a catholic church that my daughter and I had been noticing. It is a beautiful small church, like a miniature cathedral. Note, I only went to a mass 2 other times in my entire life, that was many years ago when I was a teen.
The very first time I go to a mass at this church, the Priest begins by talking about this stigmatic Padre Pio! And that there was a relic tour coming to our area.
I was able to go to the tour, I am hoping to post some pics of the cathedral. While there, I shared about the oil to the relic tour organizers, and was told it was a third class relic. The special priest from the Vatican upon hearing the story of me losing my beloved son, gave me some other items blessed with Padre Pios relics to keep.
I wanted to share this, since at some point I had to acknowledge that the spiritual world somehow is using these types of individuals in a powerful way. It was unexpected that this Padre Pio would enter my life at such a dark time.
As for the Padre Pio Relic oil, in October -- on the 5th anniversary of my beloved son's death -- I anointed his resting place with it.