Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 31-10-2017, 02:29 PM
Deactivated Account
what is bliss?

bliss is an experience when the energies have become subtle enough to activate the human nervous system in a delightful way. The human nervous system and the brain have ways of making the body and mind feel joyful/love like a natural healthy intoxication.

based on my expereince it happens as the chakra system become open enough and clear enough to facilitate the expereince.. the chakras become integrated like i have heard. to me that seems to be the case.

everybody experiences bliss at times. and in the process it is experienced off and on. tell at some point it sticks. once it has stuck then its always there regardless of circumstances, emotions, or ideas of the mind. everything that once before would shut it down no longer has that power over it. the new ruler becomes the subtle energies that facilitate the bliss experience. in my experience everything dissolves into it. thoughts and emotions.

everything is the same. yet everything is different. its beyond the ideas, its beyond emotions, and its beyond circumstances. yet all things matter and are experienced. but all things can not and do not stop the bliss experience. being beyond the things one is more free to be oneself. the ideas such as what some see as political spiritual propaganda are easily seen for what they are in my expereince. those whom think that it happend for them because of any particular believed dogma seem to carry that on with them into the bliss experience. or maybe not. im not or never been into spirituality, religion, or anything of the sort, so i know nothing about that web. other than it has no validity in my experience. my opinion im sure is much different than somebody elses where spiritual/religious ideas played a role in their process. to each their own.

after bliss everything is working to be one. in my experience the bliss started in an area. then began to work its way throughout the body and mind. cell by cell. further clearing and growing of the chakra system. for me it started in the throat, heart, and crown. today it has engulfed most things up. but still some left to clear through. most of which being around my third eye and cells in that area. since that was my last chakra opening up and clearing.

the good news with bliss once it has become stuck into a persons expereince. its a hard, endless, working force. its non dual nature goes about its business regardless of what is. furthermore bliss is what everything is searching for. content and joy/love. once that is there without effort. life becomes much easier. maybe less drive it seems. simply because you become what you were searching for.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 31-10-2017, 02:43 PM
Deactivated Account
in the process

for me i found various things that helped me in my process. the big one was going through my past lives. this happend for me by going into a trance like experience. reliving the expereince. then it would become clear. the body holds the memories. the heart seems to be the key to it.

its been many years since i have done this. i ran out of ones that i could find. sometime soon im going to let somebody help me find more. im sorta excited to see what happens with a little help. i hope things come up and its as effective as it once was.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 31-10-2017, 05:13 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Wrong samadhi is where the mind enters calm and there's no awareness at all. ...the mind enters calm, and we don't want to come out to investigate anything. We just get stuck on that happiness ... With right samadhi, no matter what level of calm is reached, there is awareness. There is full mindfulness and clear comprehension.

- Renowned Meditation Master Ajahn Chah
http://dhammatalks.net/Books/Ajahn_C...in_Samadhi.htm
Old 31-10-2017, 06:02 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomingtree
Wrong samadhi is where the mind enters calm and there's no awareness at all. ...the mind enters calm, and we don't want to come out to investigate anything. We just get stuck on that happiness ... With right samadhi, no matter what level of calm is reached, there is awareness. There is full mindfulness and clear comprehension.

- Renowned Meditation Master Ajahn Chah
http://dhammatalks.net/Books/Ajahn_C...in_Samadhi.htm

silence(calm) comes with bliss. silence is the male aspect. bliss is the feminine. some people only get the silence. for me silence is a byproduct of bliss. since my way ways the way of the feminine.

call it whatever. samadhi or some other thing. what matters is one gets what one was searching for.

the awareness is non dual. bliss and silence is beyond duality. that is why it is without effort and always on. and being in life. thinking, emotions and all that life offers is not anything that obstructs the bliss and silence. once it has become ones experience without coming and going. again it is non dual.

what some call wisdom i think of as going past the coming and going.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 01-11-2017, 12:19 AM
Angel1 What is Bliss?

For me it is pretty un-describable...while absolutely orga**ic...it
is from head to toe, in and out....the tippy top of your head feels it...it runs through you...while,
at the same time Divine Insights are flooding in or downloading into your being...visuals of being the Universe Itself,
Images of being the Yin and the Yang in eternal lovemaking, while
the whole of existence is within 'You'...there is no up or down...no past or present, just this
eternal 'Is-ness' of Love that just does not end.

The altered state endorphins have given us, as we breathlessly shutter, tremble, when we may have finally touched
the one we love is 'that'...
but, the moment is going on f-o-r-e-v-e-r at such a height...and you are aware of it in sweet awe...that ....'this'....'this'...
is the Reality of what is really going on always....the awareness, that Being, Your Higher Self behind your eyes
is in that place, right now...always was, never left it.
You realize this and much more while in this State of Bliss.

That's one way I would describe a few experiences ...but others were different...but, you become 'it'....Bliss....with
huge insights and knowledge filling you.

Satchitananda....Truth is the consciousness of Bliss....being Reality.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-11-2017, 04:41 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
is from head to toe, in and out....the tippy top of your head feels it...it runs through you...while,
at the same time Divine Insights are flooding in or downloading into your being...visuals of being the Universe Itself,
the whole of existence is within 'You'...there is no up or down...no past or present, just this

The altered state endorphins have given us, as we breathlessly shutter, tremble, when we may have finally touched
but, the moment is going on f-o-r-e-v-e-r at such a height...and you are aware of it in sweet awe...that ....'this'....'this'...
is the Reality of what is really going on always....the awareness, that Being, Your Higher Self behind your eyes

That's one way I would describe a few experiences ...but others were different...but, you become 'it'....Bliss....with

explained much better than i. im very thankful of you putting into words so well. and with such feeling of the experience. thank you for sharing Miss Hepburn!

Wherever I May Roam
Old 01-11-2017, 06:51 AM
Master
Quote:

Huge insights and knowledge such as...
Old 01-11-2017, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by django
Huge insights and knowledge such as...
Ok, fair enough, I respect curiosity, high5.
I could give a few...but, why not just give a couple 'big' ones....2nd thought,
some just seem so sacred..um..maybe not for a public forum, having to do with
Who God Is and 'His' Heart..so maybe just this one...I was shown how creation happens/ed.

Amazingly simple for the Great Shapeshifter! (at least, that which was shown to MY brain, the simple part, ha.
Maybe if Einstein sat in meditation as long as I have he would have been shown the physics and math of it all!!! HA, see?)

Simply put...there is this Light, right? Well, 'It' slowed Itself down ...
like a 'switch' may slow something down on a tape....and that Light
vibrating as light does...slowed Itself....slower and slower....while forming..."things"....a tree, a planet for the tree....woman....doggies.

So with my spiritual mouth dropped, absorbing....well,
I clearly saw...
"Oh, well, alrighty then...nothing is real...it's all YOU!"

Tried to keep it simple...I'm a Gemini, trust me, I could elaborate!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-11-2017, 09:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Who God Is and 'His' Heart..so maybe just this one...I was shown how creation happens/ed.

Amazingly simple for the Great Shapeshifter! (at least, that which was shown to MY brain, the simple part, ha.
Maybe if Einstein sat in meditation as long as I have he would have been shown the physics and math of it all!!! HA, see?)

vibrating as light does...slowed Itself....slower and slower....while forming..."things"....a tree, a planet for the tree....woman....doggies.

I clearly saw...

When the light of you slows itself right down slower and slower its amazing what forms of itself as the presence..

Nothing is real, its all you...well I'll be darned!

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 03-11-2017, 11:03 PM
Master
Quote:

I clearly saw...

How long have you been meditating for and how many hours a week do you average?

Also, have you noticed any trends or mile-markers? Like at 6 months the windows of bliss become more common, and at 3 years they become longer sometimes lasting many minutes, etc.

I figure it takes 6-7 years of heroic effort before the bliss switch can be turned on. Maybe 20 for a slacker like me, lol. I was hoping you could tell me what you think or have experienced.