Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 22-04-2011, 03:39 AM
Master
Hi hon, haven't you ever seen those old Looney Toons where at least two characters get into a fight and it just looks like a ball of furry furry fury, how does one spell that, lol. And I've seen one character stand outside of it and nonchalantly reach in and grab an item, lol!

Anger, yes. When we're young and we have ambitions, is it that kind of anger? I'm sure it's more than one thing you're ticked off at, and it's hard to be at the starting line in one's life, looking at all the rules and regulations that society makes for us and they don't always seem right do they. Usually it's the 'angry young man' thing going on. We all get angry at things that aren't making any sense or defy reason or explanation. Some people can just shrug and go with the flow but some yearn to make it all make sense somehow. If what I'm saying doesn't seem to fit with what you're going through, that's all right. I'm just trying to help you iron all of this frustration out. I'm glad you chose to reach out, maybe somebody will come along with the key.

Old 22-04-2011, 03:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.Daughter
Oh! That is fantastic! I must see that. Cartoons are wonderful. The purely impossible are made "real."

Quirks, quirks and quirks. Anger. Anger is one that blocks me everywhere. Weather it be at myself or others, or people in general. It just doesn't fit. I've had a peaceful life, nice in fact, I've been blessed with my parents whom I adore, and love and vice versa. And, yet. Its there. I'm not outwardly angry or outspoken anger, never have been. And also anger towards anything sexual, and a general disgust for it. Though I have suffered no abuse of any kind. Another one is my age, I dislike being young. Anything about youth annoys me.

Though these things, might be able to be explained somehow and I understand that. And i'm not willingly to fully go into detail. But they just don't feel right. Right picture, wrong puzzle pieces.
you might consider contemplating the reason for this anger, the motivation...i have used this method, and although it can be tough at times, requiring one to be brutally honest with themselves,i have weeded out some very nasty bits that i didnt even realize were motivating me towards negativity, perhaps this method might help you in some way...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 22-04-2011, 04:16 AM
S.Daughter

Define young; I'm not talking teenage-hood. That was a ride n a half, but that was a different kind. It was earlier than that. It's more along the lines of, "I wasn't able to finish some thing, or I got cheated," Magnified. Something got cut short. Maybe more along the lines of frustration.. Hard to define those two. I'll have to think on that.
I'm already brutal on myself, thanks to most of the new era. AND being young. I can see what the media does to people and myself, and yet it still sneaks in. (And i'm not just talking apperances.) I can see the pattern of thoughts behind most of it. We're a generation of instant. People have forgotten things take time to mend. And now i'm getting side tracked. Sorry.
I think I'll start with meditation. Maybe that'll start the ball rolling.

Thank you.

Looney Toons! Thats right. I'd forgotten completely ^^ Taz!
Old 23-04-2011, 09:01 PM
Boldylocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.Daughter
This is my first ever step into this sort of forum. I've been playing around with with the idea of reaching out for awhile now, I believe i'm finally old enough to listen. So please excuse the naivety and sometimes wording.

I'm tired; I feel like i'm having a silent battle within. Me vs. Me and i'm splitting into two; to put it blatantly. I have "quirks" that i'm sure aren't from this version of me, or well that don't fit into this life. I feel as if my past is poisoning the present because those Quirks aren't nice. I see everything from all perspectives and think to much, I don't feel like I have my own opinion. I'm starting to feel like no-one, and everyone. I'm not quite sure what i'm asking; advice, understanding, maybe? I don't want stop it, I just want to know how to filter it, because after all; it is a part of me.

Maybe i'm even in the wrong place, but like most Humans I want to fit in somewhere and label it. I'm sorry if this makes no sense, it's kind of hard to pull a tennis ball out of a tornado.

It could very well be that these quirks you speak of are undesirable parts of your self-life -- and you are more spiritually evolved in many other ways now, so they are in conflict with your spiritual side as they lay dormant within you. Every once in a while they crop up- reminding you that they are a part of you and in a way, it is permitted so as to keep you spiritually humble-- to know that you are in constant need of Divine Grace and spiritual growth-- to keep you grounded so you never look down on anyone- and know that you are dust- (as all of us are)

Eventually these quirks will be no longer as you continue to grow and get more aligned with the Creator- but for now, they are permitted for your highest spiritual good.
Old 23-04-2011, 11:22 PM
S.Daughter

I agree with you Boldylocks. And thank you, this is something I needed to hear. We're all still students in the end.
Old 24-04-2011, 12:57 AM
Master
have you tried the Geological Cure? gone for a nice roam around the country? camp out in the woods by nice a talkative stream, solitude and contemplation in the noisy silence of nature. get away from city stink, the media, traffic, other people and just BE for a little while.

it's not a complete and permanant cure since no matter where you go you're with yourself but sometimes the green growing cleanliness of nature can be very healing and provide a starting place for new perspective.

Last edited by Internal Queries : 24-04-2011 at 03:39 AM.
Old 24-04-2011, 01:16 AM
S.Daughter

Good idea actually, will do that once a get holiday hours at work. I grew up in the country, so maybe thats been getting to me. Probably why I live alone as well. Thanks for that. I should buy some more plants as well on that note ^^