Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 16-04-2011, 11:59 PM
Master
when past life issues resurface

what do you usually expierence? anxiety, fear out of nowhere etc? how do you heal/cleanse yourself of it?
Old 17-04-2011, 02:21 AM
jjj

Hi Rosewater. :) This is an area frequently visited in hypnotherapy. Some speculate that unresolved past-life issues continue to make their way into our current lives. An example from my own life is that I have a fear of heights (better than it used to be). It is characterized by my legs getting numb... even before or in absence of any fear... up high or watching someone up high= numb legs. I had a past-life regression where I was rock climbing and fell, breaking my back and paralyzing myself from the waist down (numb legs).

My personal belief is that if we didn't make whatever major life discoveries in our past lives, then we repeat the situations that draw to us those learning experiences. We can also have unresolved trauma that needs to be revisited. The course of action is to begin with the most recent and trust the BODY to take you to whatever is "next" (go to a time when you have felt the same or similar way). Don't try to make sense of it... just let your body experience whatever it will. Become aware of your surroundings (in your mind's eye)... is it day or night? What do you see around you? What are you wearing? Do you have a sense for how old you feel? It is best to not make judgments or assumptions.

Anyway, that's a bit of my thoughts on the matter. You may even recognize certain people who are in your life and their function... who you may have known in the past lives. People who are tethered to you... connections you want, connections you don't want, contracts you have made, etc. :)
Old 17-04-2011, 02:22 AM
glpoisson

Frustration that the behavior being exhibited is not me. I meditate/ruminate on the cause and origin of the behavior. If I find it is PL related I meditate further to understand the context and details of the PL. Understanding usually promotes clarity and relieves the need to behave in the PL fashion and, once that I understand that, no longer have the issue.

Recognition is the key to beginning to look to a PL or other source for the behavior.
Old 17-04-2011, 02:24 AM
Master
we're on the same page jjj, i think past life traumas etc repeat, i think a lot of old issues about not being able to speak my truth, fear of judgement etc are coming back to haunt me

i will try to medidate on it gl