Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 13-02-2012, 03:17 PM
Toolite

Time Runs Parallel

I believe times run parallel to itself but, at different times.. I believe this because it makes since who we are to know future events to come to pass and how they maynot happen because the path one taken but, that would explain the dopple ganger and deju vu and premonitions and so forth..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 13-02-2012, 03:27 PM
Gracey

parallel, but in opposite directions.
Old 13-02-2012, 03:29 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
parallel, but in opposite directions.

what makes you say opposite directions?

Old 13-02-2012, 03:34 PM
Gracey

one time i was sitting around and i became aware of having more than one thought at the same time. then my environment disappeared and i saw with my minds eye two sentences, one flowing to the right and one flowing to the left. they were parallel to each other. this physically draining experience always made me wonder if this is how time flows.
Old 14-02-2012, 03:44 PM
Toolite

Quote:
one time i was sitting around and i became aware of having more than one thought at the same time. then my environment disappeared and i saw with my minds eye two sentences, one flowing to the right and one flowing to the left. they were parallel to each other. this physically draining experience always made me wonder if this is how time flows.

you maybe right because this is how i picture it..

.................................................. .................................................. ..............1................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. 2................................................. .................................................. ................................................3. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................4................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..5............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......6......

The numbers represent the different dimensions and the periods represent time between the dimensions.. A part of us is in each dimension but, also has made slight different decisions in life.. slight .... so when we are feed information not solicited then we are automatically switched into a different dimension to see what needs to be revealed.. which is done seamlessly for us.. I believe when we need information -our will is asking then we manually go through the process.. meditating - connecting- switching dimensions or realms ( thats going through the tunnels)..

So I guess we can bounce backwards if we needed to know something in the past.. that maybe why sometimes im travelling backwards through pass and then connecting.. all is interesting..

Old 14-02-2012, 04:51 PM
Gracey

where do you see our placement?

do you think our placement could be at different places at different times?

When i look through time, i stand in total darkness and in front of me (which is actually behind me) i see a stream of consciousness flow from left to right. i can control the speed and when i merge with what i see i can move left or to the right (past or future).

when i create, i stand on the edge of an abyss at a different angel. the event horizon. when i veiw, i veiw from different angles of the side.

any thoughts on this?
Old 14-02-2012, 05:21 PM
Toolite

Quote:
where do you see our placement?

do you think our placement could be at different places at different times?

When i look through time, i stand in total darkness and in front of me (which is actually behind me) i see a stream of consciousness flow from left to right. i can control the speed and when i merge with what i see i can move left or to the right (past or future).

when i create, i stand on the edge of an abyss at a different angel. the event horizon. when i veiw, i veiw from different angles of the side.

any thoughts on this?

i think we exist in all dimensions.. in our reality- i believe we are in one dimension that is constant- the one we live in but, move to other dimensions for knowledge, growth and help to us and others.

so are you saying when you close your eyes you see darkness? what does the stream of conciousness look like for you?

thats interesting that you move from left to right.. i move front wards and could control speed by relaxing thinking nothing i move faster. and i move backwards.. in meditation i see space.. im travelling through space and when ive connected a vision will play.

thats interesting when im viewing im only at one angle -looking forward- never turning around... i have to practise that..because it would give me more information to work with.

Old 14-02-2012, 05:26 PM
Gracey

i agree, we exist everywhere. ( dimensions)
no,not when i close my eyes, it is when i am in pure spirit form, i am in darkness. the stream of consciousness looks like a strip of film to me, chemical make up i suppose is why i see it this way.
the angle you look through is intriguing to me. do you look at personal things? i am wondering because you might be looking from the inside of the middle of the abyss.
Old 14-02-2012, 05:33 PM
Toolite

Quote:
i agree, we exist everywhere. ( dimensions)
no,not when i close my eyes, it is when i am in pure spirit form, i am in darkness. the stream of consciousness looks like a strip of film to me, chemical make up i suppose is why i see it this way.
the angle you look through is intriguing to me. do you look at personal things? i am wondering because you might be looking from the inside of the middle of the abyss.

give me an example of what you mean by personal things?

Old 14-02-2012, 05:40 PM
Gracey

things that pertain to your own life?