Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2006, 10:15 PM
prachi

hey Pounamu,
can u tell em more about 7 planes of manifestation?
AUM
Prachi
Old 07-04-2006, 01:39 PM
Ascended Master

Is that the same as the 7 energy bands Prachi?

Realm 1 being the lowest and dense negative energies. With realm 7 being the most loving and lightest energy band? - enveloping energies that have risen through experience to that level of being?

The physical realm is realm 3, realm 4 is the stop off point for energies that have passed on. Realm 5 is the general living space for souls who are learning and developing - having gained the abilities to remain in that realm - and realm 6 being the one above, where the more active spiritual beings resonate.

I've personally been into realms 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 - during this life time.

6 was absolutely the best energetically, 5 was beautiful and a great place to relax, 4 is normal for rescuing grounded spirits, 3 is obviously where I sit while my fingers tap this keyboard! And 2 was a place I didn't like to go into, but did so and don't mind going into again.
If it means dragging up a spirit who is trapped lower or sinking, I'll go anywhere my being wants me to go.
I had to experience this, so I'll make the absolute most of that experience.

One day I know I also have to go into realm 1, and to be fair, I do not fear this. I am slightly apprehensive about what I'll find, but other than that I know my light is strong, so it'll be easy enough to pop back up again at the flick of a loving button.

P.S. would not recommend realm 2 to anyone unless you get taken there by your guides.

AM
Old 08-04-2006, 01:28 AM
Pounamu

Quote:
Originally Posted by prachi
hey Pounamu,
can u tell em more about 7 planes of manifestation?
AUM
Prachi
To tell you the truth, Prachi, this is something I have learnt about in my training, but not experienced (clairvoyantly), as I am not to any extent clairvoyant. However, the idea is that everything that exists in material substance is supported by a dream or mental-emotional-intention pattern at a higher level (including ourselves as human beings!).
When a person wants to manifest something in the physical, the idea and desires behind this thing are sent to the solar Sun as something that the person desires to come about, and then that pattern is returned down seven planes of manifestation that Earth has in her field. For an average, unascended human being, it takes about a year for the energies put into the dream to coalesce material around it on each of the Manifestation Planes in turn; eventually the pattern takes shape in the physical in the 8th year. If one has ascended, the further one has gone, the quicker this action takes place; an initiate who has ascended to 3000 strands of DNA activated I think from memory has their result in about 6 months; a very highly ascended initiate will have the manifestation in 24 hours or less - so they have to be very careful what they think about or picture happening!

While the pattern is coming down the Manifestation Planes, it can be checked on clairvoyantly or by a testing method, to see if it is still in good shape and not distorted, blocked or simply missing, as this is the time during which these things can happen. Some humans and non-physical beings are adept at stealing or interfering with other peoples' dreams that they become aware of upon these planes.

I think the "planes or realms of the energy bands" that you mention, Ascended Master, are equivalent to what I understand as the dimensions - 3 being the 3rd dimension where we reside in the physical, 2 being the one below which is mechanistic, 4th and 5th being dimensions of progressively more and more unity and less and less polarity of being. Within each of these dimensions are vibrational / density subdivisions (7 major ones each) which further subdivide the matter into the equivalent of 3rd D solid, liquid, gas, and 4 levels of progressively finer etheric matter.

This is my present view, anyway! Hope it helps.
Pounamu.
Old 09-09-2006, 11:24 AM
mikron

most people get confused on this topic we wont be able to time travel until humans get to the next super human kingdom

the only mirror there is, is with heaven ...as above so below and there is no mirror side ways .... not to mention conflic with dimensions and chakra energy .....

mikron
Old 09-09-2006, 09:39 PM
BLAIR2BE

Enlightener,
Your Description Of Time Was Beautifully Written. Simple And Easy For Everyone To Understand. I Eagerly Await The Rest:)
Old 14-09-2006, 06:16 AM
mikron

time travel is interesting and I need to dive deeper into this subject ! It leads into Quantum Physics and I dont recomend you tell people not to think vertically ! becuase what the new energies in the world are changing rapidly and the next dimension is creativity and that is not horizontal (which means being cut off )

mikron
Old 03-10-2006, 03:19 AM
Enlightener

Oh God!

Can you explain that a bit more Mikron, I don't fully understand what you are saying.

Enlightener

Last edited by Enlightener : 04-10-2006 at 03:56 AM.
Old 27-10-2006, 12:04 AM
Knower
time is not real...reality is not real.....its only what we as a race and society of humankind decided what it is....reality is different for us all... a thread could mean different things to differrent people....time is only binding since its a basic concept that we have bound ourselves to and is sometimes hard to escape
Old 27-10-2006, 08:47 AM
Nighttemplar

Sorry Enlightener-- Time does exist, you cannot talk about the speed the universe is travelling unless there is a time element. Speed, distance and time are linked, if you negate time then distance and speed are negated also.

Time travel alone is impossible, as in Well's 'Time Machine'. Because the universe is moving to travel in time would be FATAL. Suppose I have a machine and go back 2 hours, the space once occupied by good old mother earth will now be in outer space.
Time travel will only be possible if the machine moves in time and space--and woe betide anyone who miscalculates.
Knight
Old 27-10-2006, 12:45 PM
Enlightener

I suddenly have the urge to eat glass(???)

What a spiritual shut-down, I'm crushed.

I could talk to you about this for hours, though I am only willing to enter a debate if we don't get ****ed. I love getting drunk, but I desire a formal arguement at this point in my life.

Think about it like this, there is only one moment present in the universe. there is no 'this moment' and then 'that moment', they are simply not separate. You can try this: Just picture the universe in a constant, timeless, image of perfection, the beings and objects change, though time does not. Thus, no time.
All moments are linked and there was never a beginning to existence and there will never be an end, it all just IS, forever far forever more.

Enlighteneer
Closed Thread