Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 07-12-2019, 10:27 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Short answer: Information is out there, and your subconscious has access to it. It doesn't read a physical clock to know it.

Thanks inavalan.

green1
Old 09-12-2019, 05:20 PM
Guide
Please find the updated article at the following URL:

http://bit.ly/2qFEic8

green1

Last edited by green1 : 09-12-2019 at 06:38 PM.
Old 09-12-2019, 05:29 PM
Guide
test, please ignore ...

Last edited by green1 : 09-12-2019 at 06:37 PM.
Old 10-12-2019, 06:35 AM
Guide
Synchronicities, signs and deja vus demystified
Version 2
9 Dec 2019 20:11
by green1

I have a few explanations as to how synchronicities, signs and deja vus happen. This is based on more than 10 years of personal experience.

“Synchronicity” is defined as the simultaneous occurrence of causally unrelated events and the belief that the simultaneity has meaning beyond mere coincidence[1]. A meaningful song that begins at the radio exactly when we enter a café, or the number 11:11 seen in a meaningful manner or frequently, are a few examples. The term “synchronicity” was coined by the famous researcher C. G. Jung who did considerable research on this subject[2]. To date, however, synchronicities and how they work remain a mystery.

Here is how I explain synchronicities, signs and deja vus, based on personal experience:

1. Telepathic request/response

I observed that synchronicities may occur thanks to “subconscious telepathy.” In his research, Jung did not consider subconscious telepathy and synchronicities remained a mystery. This can be considered as normal because research in subconscious telepathy is currently not a scientist’s task. It is more a soldier’s or spiritualist’s task. One must master their fears of the paranormal.

So, how do synchronicities work? This is best explained by examples. I believe that the following incredible experiences happened thanks to my belief in synchronicities:

I once saw a car with a meaningful license plate “TEA” exactly when I suspected that too much tea was harmful to me. The car was parked in front of the café where I was going to take a tea. How can this coincidence be explained? Although it seems totally inexplicable, there is an explanation: My soul (subconscious mind) is capable of remote viewing and subconscious telepathy. Since I am open to synchronicities, it telepathically requested that car’s driver to be seen to my mind exactly when I suspected that tea was harmful to me. The driver accepted the request and this coincidence happened. This way my subconscious mind sent a message to my mind, emphasized that my health is important, and I should drink less tea. Some readers may think that I have exaggerated feelings of self-importance, since I believe that a “car” was used to send me a message, but here I would like to thank the driver of that car for their immensely valuable cooperation.

Another example is about the number 271 which is special to me. 271 was my student number in college, and it has now a special meaning which is my “true self”. I recently saw the number of likes on a Facebook post to be 271. I thought that this was a message for me. Since then, the same happened multiple times. I kept seeing 271, 270, 271, etc. How is this possible? It is possible that, in subconscious telepathy, the number of likes adjusted to my belief that this, the number 271, is a message for me.

This example is about “bees”. Bees have a special meaning to me and I saw a bee exactly when I thought about bees. The word “bee”, to me, is similar to the verb “to be” and means the same thing (a silly word game). Although they have a special meaning to me, I rarely think about bees, and this coincidence was an unexpected one. I felt like my attention was drawn to the bee. How can this coincidence be possible? This can be explained as follows: Insects are capable of telepathy. It is possible that I attracted that bee telepathically at the same time as I had a thought about bees. This example also explains Jung’s synchronicity experience with a scarab[3].

2. Perfect timing

Once, a meaningful song began at the radio exactly when I entered a café. The experience was a shocking one. How is that possible? Our soul (subconscious mind) is capable of perfect timing. My subconscious mind, knowing exactly when the song will begin, regulated my walking speed until I entered the café (perfect timing). For this to happen, one must be in a “meditative” state i.e. not too alert.

The same happened upon entering a bookstore. I was thinking about karma and my understanding about it was clear. A meaningful song began exactly when I entered. The song was “je n’attendais que vous”, which translates as “I was waiting only for you”. I believe that this was a message from my “higher self”, who was happy with my clear understanding of karma (see [4] for information about “higher self”). Similarly to the previous example, my higher self regulated my walking speed so that I entered the bookstore exactly when the song started.

3. Panoramic view, remote viewing

Our soul (subconscious mind) has panoramic view that is 360 degrees and is also capable of remote viewing. I experienced that If I am interested in a number, e.g. 11:11 or 1234, my subconscious mind takes my attention to it happening somewhere around me (or in another room) like a clock, TV, computer, phone, book, or newspaper, etc.

My mind sees these signs repeatedly.

4. Access to time

Some people keep seeing specific times e.g. 10:10, 11:11 or 3:33 etc. each time they check the time, or use an application on their cell phone. This happened to me as well. How is that possible? It is possible that the subconscious mind has access to time and draws our attention to specific times.

People tell about their experiences where when they go to bed they ask their subconscious to wake them up at a specific time. They were awakened by their subconscious mind at exactly the specified time in the morning. These experiences mean that the subconscious has somehow access to time.

How does the subconscious know the time? It is possible that the information is available in the subconscious telepathic plane and the subconscious mind has access to it. In any case, the subconscious mind, using, for example a cell phone, can draw our attention to specific times and we may interprete them as signs.

5. Law of attraction

I once was lying on the rooftop of a hotel. It was night and the sky was clear. Suddenly, I heard a voice in my head saying: “message from your higher self” and at the same time, I saw a shooting star exactly where I was looking at the sky.

How can this incredible event be possible? For this to happen, one must believe that shooting stars may happen in response to special events. I also have been seeing falling leaves and some numbers e.g. 11:11 in response to my thoughts or frequently. These can be explained by the “law of attraction”, which is in turn similar to telepathic request/response mentioned above. The universe can be considered as a living entity which responds to our requests, or beliefs.

6. Deja vu

“Deja vu” is defined as the illusion of having previously experienced something actually being encountered for the first time[5].

Sometimes “deja vu” may be taken as a sign.

In subconscious telepathy, one can “visit” others. Deja vu happens when someone in subconscious telepathy visits us and we remember them. The mind, remembering something (the visitor) but being incapable of seeing it, is tricked to think that it remembers that moment.

Acknowledgements

Busby, inavalan, Miss Hepburn @ spiritualforums.com

References

[1] https://www.dictionary.com/browse/synchronicity?s=t
[2] Synchronicity: An Acausal Connecting Principle, by C.G. Jung, book published by Princeton University Press in 1960.
[3] https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...utic-technique
[4] https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higher_Self
[5] https://www.dictionary.com/browse/deja-vu?s=t

Last edited by green1 : 10-12-2019 at 02:02 PM.
Old 13-12-2019, 11:48 PM
Master

You might find interesting Bob Peterson's article "Deja Vu, Synchronicity, Fate, Destiny and the Law of Attraction"

Quote:
... In other words, Deja Vu is the memory of the plans you made in your sleep. If you feel like you've lived that moment before, it's because you have. You've rehearsed that moment over and over again in your sleep, and now is the time to actually perform that scene.

What we call "Synchronicity" is simply the result of those plans. In order to achieve some outcome, your Higher Self makes you (and your personal reality) jump through hoops. The props are carefully placed on the stage of life. Everything is put there in order to achieve the outcome of those plans. It's just that we normally don't notice. If those "hoops" become convoluted enough, we call it synchronicity.

In other words, Seth/Jane Roberts was right: You create your own reality. You put the props on stage.

So if your Higher Self wants to send you a personal message, show you a bigger portion of the puzzle,or even just mess with you (play a joke on you), it will make the "hoops" more convoluted, more complex, more absurd; so convoluted that even you can't deny it. That's synchronicity. ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 14-12-2019, 07:43 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
You might find interesting Bob Peterson's article "Deja Vu, Synchronicity, Fate, Destiny and the Law of Attraction"

Hi inavalan, looks like the author is not aware of subconscious telepathy. Awareness in subconscious telepathy is like finding a treasure. You find the explanations for many things, like synchronicities, and déja vus.

Thanks,
green1
Old 15-12-2019, 10:08 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
That was an interesting read. This kind of stuff happens all the time now since my awakening, but I have never considered that it may be my own subconscious mind behind it.
It happens to me a lot with videos or sign (literally signs) like I'll be watching a video and think or say something and the person talking in the video will say the same thing or something that means the same thing at the same time. Or I'll be driving and thinking something and I'll literally see a sign answering me. Like feeling frustrated and voicing my frustration and driving past a sign that says "don't give up." Lol. Or I'll think about something or someone that I haven't seen or thought about in forever and all of a sudden that thing or person shows up. It's so regular now that if stuff like that didn't happen I'd probably be more disturbed.

Hi jro, the subconscious mind is capable of perfect timing. Possibly, it knows in advance what the person in the video will say and it makes you say the same thing at the same time. Similarly, it knows where the sign saying "don't give up" is and at the same time reminds you of your frustration, so that both happen at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
When my awakening started I'd see certain random numbers like 747 a lot, or opposing numbers like 808, along with double numbers which always came in the same order of 33, 44, and 55, numerous times a day and on more than just the clock. For the last few months I've been seeing triple numbers 111, 222, 333, etc... all of them really and a lot. I wonder if the progression of opposing to double to triple means something.

This may be the law of attraction in action. It is very easy to believe that a specific number pattern is for us compared to believing that we will win 1M USD. So many people see these number patterns.

If people are involved in your seeing these numbers, your subconscious may be telepathically requesting them to show these numbers.

It is also important to note that these numbers happen because you give meaning to them. If you stop giving meaning to them, and in case you find them disturbing, if you accept them happening (because what you resist persists) they should cease to appear.

Or, these numbers really occur i.e. independently from you. In this case, possibly, it is your subconscious that finds them (it has panoramic view and remote view) and draws them to your attention since you are interested in these number patterns.

Thanks,
green1

Last edited by green1 : 15-12-2019 at 10:55 AM.
Old 15-12-2019, 11:08 AM
Master

Dear Green1 - I notice that my name has appeared in the footnotes of your website under Demystifying sysnchronicities or whatever. Please remove; I in no way contribute to or support your theories or beliefs in this field.

Thanks.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 15-12-2019, 11:27 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Dear Green1 - I notice that my name has appeared in the footnotes of your website under Demystifying sysnchronicities or whatever. Please remove; I in no way contribute to or support your theories or beliefs in this field.

Thanks.

OK. I removed the Acknowledgements section altogether and put the pointer to this thread.

Thanks,
green1
Old 15-12-2019, 11:37 AM
Guide
double post, please ignore ...