Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 26-10-2010, 03:16 AM
miichelle

how do i develop telepathy

Peace everyone. im currently new to dis forum n so please excuse me if i have ask too many questions lol .. n i was wondering how can i begin to develop telepathy?
Old 26-10-2010, 04:04 AM
mikron

Cool

Hi miichelle cheers and happiness in the ascension process and your question is something relating to what any Light workers ability to understand and process in their own Healing! One way to gain better understanding is to be more of their Soul to understand Telepathy! Now one small note to consider is Telepathy is closely relating to Empathy and all light workers have that ability to some extent already!

Namaste mikron
Old 26-10-2010, 03:44 PM
miichelle

wow so would that explain why sometimes i can tell someone exactly what they are going to say before they say it.. i used to call them lucky guesses and i usually hear a loud ringing sound in my ear, does that have any meaning?
Old 26-10-2010, 03:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by miichelle
Peace everyone. im currently new to dis forum n so please excuse me if i have ask too many questions lol .. n i was wondering how can i begin to develop telepathy?

I think a good place to start is by evolving the art of listening to others.

Telepathy is a shared experience. You can do it with your spirit self or your subconscious. Since we are 3D creatures, we relate to people more easily than unseen energies. That is essentially why I made this suggestion for you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 26-10-2010, 04:06 PM
miichelle

thanks!:) i will take your advice
Old 27-10-2010, 09:52 AM
yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by miichelle

In order to develop telepathy you have to not want to develop telepathy.