Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 14-08-2019, 09:55 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questions
Where you more tense at certain areas when you felt those movements? Are you more relaxed/deeper states when it stopped?

Yes, when it happened, those parts of my body were really tense, they were like stretching, it was like getting electrocuted Yes, I was even more relaxed and in a very deep state when those movements were gone.I also saw flashes of light and this made me to go even in a deeper state.

Why do you ask, it happens to you too?
Old 14-08-2019, 11:43 AM
Ascender

Yes, I know exactly what this is without a shadow of a doubt...if you knew me, youd know I dont say something like this lightly.

It is kundalini or Holy Spirit energy moving through you. Unfortunately when energetic centers are blocked or in need of cleansing they manifest themselves as twitching or worse case a violent jerk or spasm. Consequently, when we are connecting our minds in a relaxed alpha state to oneness these manifestations tend to occur more often than in a more waking states.

I cant tell you how to necessarily how to fix this other than it takes time. Nearly 10 years after my awakening I will still get some occasional twitching in a new area that is opening up. For instance, the other day some heavy twitching in the back of my neck which was wonderful because I have had the energy flow blocked to my crown and it is very difficult to get flow there. I guess though I would recommend an eastern energetic practice like yoga or tai chi or qi gong. Even just stretching...also pay attention to a more natural pure diet and do your best to walk a middle path. Asceticism is also good imho but maybe others would disagree.

Best point of advice...dont let it scare you like I did early on after my awakening and save yourself a lot of trouble!
Old 14-08-2019, 10:42 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Yes, when it happened, those parts of my body were really tense, they were like stretching, it was like getting electrocuted Yes, I was even more relaxed and in a very deep state when those movements were gone.I also saw flashes of light and this made me to go even in a deeper state.

Why do you ask, it happens to you too?
Yes that is what I've noticed myself and why I asked. Personally I believe that you can meditate "wrong". You can get into trance states by "leaning" on your nerves or unconsciously tensing up your muscles. What I see are flashes of white light that seem to indicate that I'm going the right direction and black when not. I don't know if it's the subconscious or whatever helping out but everytime I see those I also get into The deeper states. So I would say there Is a specific method to enter deeper states easier when you get the feel for it.

One thing I noticed helping with tension is noticing a "sense of release" with the out breath. Now don't try and recreate by deeper breathing or making your muscles feel relaxed with the out breath but really feel it with the breath. I've only noticed this a week or so

Again I hope my message didn't come out the wrong way as it could make things worse, it's not really "trying" but all about noticing what happens and you barely "do" anything when meditating right if that makes sense.
Old 16-08-2019, 08:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Ignore my previous post I was wrong about certain things lol
Old 16-08-2019, 10:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Recently I started to experience the spontaneous movements of my body while I am in deep meditation, sometimes my hands and sometimes my feets.

It's like I have spasms, seriously, I don't like it, is this happening to you too?

Submit to the spirit that's where you'll find your inner strenght for your physical self. Unity of the spiritual and the physical is the aim/goal of meditation you'll find your inner self in the silence/peace that's where the spiritual self resides. Connect and submit to it with love. The inner silence/ spirit. Amen
Old 29-08-2019, 09:24 AM
Newbie ;)

do you feel like vibration in your hand??? or some part of body. it happens to mee