Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-11-2017, 10:38 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Thank you for the response and your time, Sparrow. I guess I will give it a go.

Namaste.
Old 09-11-2017, 05:20 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Tiss,

I thank you for your patience in my absence.

It is with great courage that you have brought this forward to light in response to such difficult circumstance. I can only hope to bring forward a response composing such equal merit.

In respect of this situation you have much to think about, which in itself adds to your confusion, for your mind only contributes to such confusion with conflicting messages. You become at risk of and victim to your own criticism and condemnation for not only the handling of the situation but your inability to resolve it successfully. This psychological quicksand can quickly suck you into a perpetual state of self-sabotage where you can become prisoner to your own mind. In light of this, it would be wise not to get too entangled into the mind where you are over-thinking everything.

Grant yourself the right of compassion to exercise the freedom to make mistakes and bad choices. It is the way you continue forward which is important and your ability to regain your balance and focus.

In terms of resolving your situation you are going to want to address three key points:

What is best for you.
In terms of nurturing your own personal needs and aspiring closer towards your own personal values and aspirations, consider what would ultimately be best for you in your situation. It is not a selfish act to have your own best interests and wellbeing at heart. Without understanding what is best for you there is no possibility for any other relationship to last.

What is best for the relationship.
In terms of what the needs are of both yourself and the other individual, consider what is best for the relationship (if one will continue to exist) which would allow both individuals to nurture both their individual needs, without compromising the personal values of either. Any relationship that lasts is built on mutual sustainability to allow both individuals needs to be explored without compromising mutual values. Any relationship built on the basis of continual dependence is a relationship doomed down a road of perils and pitfalls. The greatest relationships are those where each need not each other, but where they come together to share the experience of what they have already found within themselves.

What is best for the future.
In terms of what both individuals visualise as their aspired future, any relationship you enter must be compatible with this vision. This vision should not solely be based on any one relationship, as all relationships are, in their very nature, subject to change and altered direction. You should always be open to new possibilities of new relationships which ultimately take you closer to your desired future, and not bound or blinded by existing relationships that limit opportunity.

In entering any relationship of any nature you are going to have to confront all aspects of what exists as part of their lives. Eventually, as relationships progress, this also includes less attractive traits. Everyone has them. Everyone has something about themselves or does something which can cause discomfort or disapproval in another. But in your wisdom know that what you personally perceive as unattractive and undesirable will to someone or something else appear the opposite. The universe must have balance for all possibilities to exist. It may be someone is attracted to a particular behaviour or activity at a specific time in their life which fulfils a specific need they have at that time. It is not for you to judge them for their pursuit of their needs in the form through which they fulfil it, but in your wisdom aspire to offer them alternate ways to fulfil it.

When you are dealing with a tornado of emotion, it is often better to give in to patience than persuasion; you can make more headway under weaker winds than a treacherous tornado. You are less likely to persuade a tornado to alter its course than winds subsided through patience.

You cannot improve a relationship without the element of communication. Whether this is done through word or by action. If communication is not wanted, it must be enough to leave it apparent you are presently open to it. This can be achieved, perhaps in this modern day of technology and social media, as a form of status message indicating such desire to receive communication. If the relationship is founded on strong connections communication will eventually resume.

Not everything is a lesson for you to learn. It can also be the lesson is for someone else. Some events may merely be part of a process to deliver you somewhere else. If you wish to learn something from it, then so be it. If something you experience is unpleasant, then change how you interact with it.

-Sparrow

You have been always with me, mainly in my darkest moments. Thanks for your love and wisdom through those detailed responses. It is shocking that no one never have helped me as you did, by touching my mind and heart, thanks to the technology.

And even more, it is amazing that we know nothing of each other's earthy life, and we never will, but you know my soul very well.

Sometimes I ask myself where are you, how do you live, how is your physical appearance, but quickly tell to myself that it doesn't matter at all. It does matter that you are someone made of love and wisdom, determined to apply all your gifts to help others.

Thank you Sparrow for being as you are.
Old 09-11-2017, 08:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Dear 7luminaries,

To begin with, you are obviously very passionate regarding this particular subject which affects you on a very personal level.

You have responded that there are some paragraphs that I apparently did not address. Quite simply, I feel no need to add to what you have written. The way you have presented your thoughts reads as a statement of fact of your personal feelings, and not as any means of question to be answered. You do not need me to validate that which you feel, my friend.

-Sparrow

Sparrow, hello there! How are you? No, the topic does not affect me specifically in the world, if you get me. Let me rephrase. It affects me no more or less than anyone else, because we are all affected. My interest is absolutely a part of who I am, just as I am equally passionate about all 3 of these broad topics I mentioned in my recent posts to you. I am equally passionate, say, about racism, economic underdevelopment, environmental degradation, abuse of other sentient life on Gaia (cetaceans), corruption of democracy, exploitation and abuse of the vulnerable, injustice more broadly, the foundational primacy of authentic love in all relationships on the basis of our shared humanity and sentience...I could go on. This 1 topic you did not comment on is only 1 of the 3 I have discussed at length many places, including with a few of the guides. The 3 topics being those broad issues most relevant to humanity at all levels here and now, according to the guides. And I agree.

The 1) historic and present state of the male-female relationship at the structural level is an awareness I have of the reality of humanity at this time. It is founded on imbalance and misalignment (oppression, violence, exploitation), with a persistent, intentional underdevelopment of authentic love in relationship to one another. Right alongside the awareness of 2) humanity's historic and present relationship with one another with regard to class and culture (overlaid onto the usual suspects of oppression, violence, and exploitation). And of 3) humanity's historic and present relationship with Gaia, where we apply all these contexts to our relationship with the world at large. These are the 3 broad topics.

All three of these structural paradigms at present and over a fair expanse of recent ("recorded", or post-deluvial so say the last 10K or 11K years) history involve large amounts of imbalance, power-over, violence, exploitation, and coercion.

You commented on 3) the human-Gaian imbalances and I agreed, and have done in several places elsewhere. There is much to say here, and it is very much tied to our exploitative and imbalanced relationships with one another, and vice-versa.

You also made reference to item 2), to how these two are tied...our inhumanity to one another and our inhumanity to Gaia. And I do feel (though I can't recall exactly where) that you have at times commented further on the general imbalances and underdevelopment of the hierarchy of human societies (class, culture, ethnicity, other axes of difference used to discriminate) with regard to all levels of relationship, personal to societal and global. In your response to me just recently, I have also agreed and commented further on that. And in many other places too off this thread :)

Since you skipped the item 1) regarding the structural imbalance, underdevelopment and discouragement of parity and especially of authentic love between men and women, I commented on it as a follow-up because it is foundational to the questions of at least some and is universally applicable to all. I also couldn't recall whether you had addressed specifically the pervasive underdevelopment of authentic love more broadly but most pervasively in male-female relationships. (You may very well have done and I may just not know of it, but regardless it certainly remains timely IMO and the discussion can benefit any who see it.)

So I brought up the latter in my last, and then asked for your thoughts. Had you skipped over addressing items 2 or 3, and/or had not discussed the structural universals on many occasions (as you certainly have done regarding Gaia), then I would absolutely have followed up on those as well. I hope and trust you have no trouble verifying the veracity of these words :) It's not because I need affirmation of my own feelings that I seek your opinions ;) but rather that I simply seek your opinions for their own sake. Whatever they may be. And they may very well not affirm my own, hahaha As long as it's done in courtesy and good will, sharing is a good thing!

I certainly meant my words below to be a question to you, so it was my mistake because I wasn't clear.

Quote:
Thank you in advance for your time and thoughts on this
Peace & blessings!
7L

My apologies. I will re-word and try again!

Sparrow, what are your thoughts on item 1), above, in my 2nd paragraph?

I am interested in hearing those, and I'm sure others can also benefit and enjoy your insights.
Just as your thoughts and comments on 2) and 3) in your earlier response to me (and to all here who can read and enjoy them) were very thoughtful and kind, as ever.

Peace & blessings, my friend!
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 09-11-2017, 11:57 PM
Super Moderator
Dear Sparrow, what you wrote about music I found very interesting. I have always been moved tremendously by music and did gain some skills in it in this world. I would very much like to learn more about it in the next, as it is definitely a part of the fabric of my Soul.
JS Bach is one of my ultimate favourite composers too....
Thank you for your insights.

A little treat....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ywL_zokELE
Old 10-11-2017, 02:43 PM
Master
Talking

Quote:
Dear Pagandell,

If this is something you feel is required to accomplish what you feel is important to you, then permit yourself this experience - until it no longer serves your highest and best vision of yourself.

Know though that we cannot truly experience who we really are without relationships with others.

Love is an experience best shared. As is life. Live as love would.

-Sparrow

Dear Sparrow.

Thank you so much for your great reply as always and the reminder about with out others we can not truly experience who we really are.

I share my love with nature, animals my plants, people I encounter while out side shopping and stuff and like me writing this now, I find it all flows better now that I have become a kind of hermit, taken back my own space and dwell as a wizard in my own little castle .
in places where others do not.
Old 12-11-2017, 04:04 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Sparrow:

I wanted to say I have started to *slowly and reluctantly * read through the questions again and they are very helpful and very smart/wise. I want to thank you again for this kind gift you sent to me. I am grateful.

Namaste.

BT
Old 20-11-2017, 01:03 PM
Guide

Quote:
Dear Hemera,

A spiritual path has nothing whatsoever to do with being able to achieve Kundalini, psychic abilities or any other activity promoted as some form of spiritual advancement. It is important for you to acknowledge this, and not to measure your own spiritual progress against what other people believe progress to be. Your spiritual path has more to do with your core central values you resonate as a sentient being of light within the etheric realms, which you aspire to anchor within physical state. You do this by discovering the goodness within yourself and creating a pathway in your life paved from the light and love of this goodness.

Your interests and attractions to specific spiritual beliefs and practices will come and go, but your core central values will always remain the same. This is because these values are at the level of spirit identity which resonate through every fibre of your being, literally. When you think, feel and act in accordance with these values they will resonate a familiar truth with you. Use your gift of creativity in every thought, word and deed to discover what resonates most within you. Follow this resonate rhythm and it shall open the flow to your spiritual path.

Excellent. Meditation does not follow any one belief system. In fact, its true function is to free you from every belief system.

-Sparrow

Thank you gratefully Sparrow, your words are a light in my heart.

Hemera xx
Old 30-11-2017, 01:16 PM
Master
Color

Hi Sparrow.

I've been pondering for a while now why is there the spirit world and also the earth plane.
Is it a balance like day/ night summer/ winter life/death. And are we not suppose to know the answer as you have said if we knew all the answers it would make the learning journey pointless.
in places where others do not.
Old 01-12-2017, 07:39 AM
Experiencer
Hello, Sparrow.

It was some time ago that you revealed some awareness (?) of a spiritual friend of mine, and 'mirrored' his words to me with regards to the advancement of my abilities spiritually, according to my desire.

I must admit I am still surprised to know of anyone other than my partner who has clarity of spiritual awareness, or the ability to know of things like this from a seemingly direct vantage. And it is a vantage I aspire to attain for myself.

While I believe I have the necessary tools to proceed, and perhaps more luck than most when it comes to making this future manifest, I have often felt at hopeless odds with an unforeseeable and difficult path of development.

Perhaps ironically, when I focus my mind and attempt to attune myself to other dimensions of thought, I have at times experienced progress and even directly received short messages. But I also feel that this is a very wistful experience for the time being, it falls from my grasp easily. And I am confronted with a feeling that my destination is further away, the closer I get to it. This sensation is similar to hopelessness, but if I am actually still hopeful.

I often think that it must be because I have not found an efficient enough method to proceed... however it seems to me that I have explored what avenues I can on my own (or with the help of my partner and other spiritual entities).

The words you offered me before, while they also echo a fairly difficult task, were still encouraging. As, from my viewpoint, you are on the outside of my situation, so you have likely made an un-biased assessment. So, thank you for that support.

After coming to understand what I am saying here, do you have any advice regarding opening my mind to the inter-dimensional awareness, for the purpose of spiritual communication at this time? I can attune my thoughts to occasionally receive those of others, and rarely that of my spirit friend, but it is a very difficult and arduous task as it is. So I would like to know if I am doing what I can (within reason).

Edit:

I just want to add that my desire to open myself to this kind of spiritual awareness, is also a desire for permanent change of my perception. While being able to occasionally draw on the energy to form a greater awareness of spirit is very good, what I ultimately want is to exist between physical and spiritual states so that I am always aware of both of them. (with at least enough clarity to perceive and communicate with spiritual beings)
Old 07-12-2017, 03:58 PM
Master
Dear all,

I regret to relay that due to other commitments and immediate priorities my visitation to the forum has had to be put on hold. My sincere apologies to those that enjoy such converse. I hope that you continue to apply your deepest heart wisdom in all that you do, and continue to reflect on all that I have previously relayed to be true.

With love always, in all ways.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸