Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 28-01-2018, 01:42 PM
Experiencer
No I never feel like Titan, u do.....:)

what I feel is I like a small white rabbit, a cat, sometimes feel like the wind, the song,
feel like the tree with pink flowers on it.
Old 28-01-2018, 03:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
what I feel is I like a small white rabbit, a cat, sometimes feel like the wind, the song,
feel like the tree with pink flowers on it.

Awesome. Maybe just go with that an see where it might take you?
Old 28-01-2018, 05:45 PM
Administrator
so the universe/God is the white light, the universe is u is me is everyone.
and also, karma is part of universe, then we embrace karma, too?
but I still don't feel great fun with the body/physical,
very much desire to leave body to go to spirit world......
(I guess my aura is not balanced yet....:(.)

Hello

If we look to a spark of creation or that Big Bang idea that seems to float around out there and tie that with what started the foundation of the path I am on being God and the creation of man. Then we were created, if I look to the path of evolution then we too were created from the "pond" where life started. Adding into this the notion that not all of us (or maybe any of us) are originated on Earth that we are from out there in the Universe and are star seeds planted here.

What I do feel runs the Universal path is Karma in that to evolve we have to learn and to learn there has to be lessons in the positive and negative paths we travel in. I do embrace Karma as it is life's greatest teacher it is said "two wrongs do not make a right" but too I was raised with "an eye for an eye", so where does one stand on the path, it seems we just go the way we feel is our path.

If we break down being only energy as it is in Spirit we miss out on all the senses the body gives to us. To be just energy without matter or substance we would miss out on the simplest of pleasures, the smell of fresh air, the touch of another, the simple stroke of the cat I have with me.

We too often look to the body as being a prison we are in as we suffer from pains from it, or illness, but its only a blip on the map of time we are in it. I have had a Near Death Event and I came from that bent but not broken in the spirit of life I hold. I spent 33 years in an abusive relationship and from there I grew as a person to find freedom when the time came to close that door.

I know that in the passing of the physical to the spirit we transform back to energy and there choose to return to the body again. Its a temptation that is much like the forbidden fruits first tasted. Oh there is yet another sensation of great pleasures taste.

I am not sure on a balance of Aura that is a possibility at times its just a matter of giving simple thanks for whom we are, making peace with our self and loving our self that goes a long ways to balance in the body.

I woke too early and the body says nod off for a power nap, this too might well be missing in the Spirit World.

Lynn
Old 29-01-2018, 02:43 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
[b][color="Indigo"]I know that in the passing of the physical to the spirit we transform back to energy and there choose to return to the body again. Its a temptation that is much like the forbidden fruits first tasted. Oh there is yet another sensation of great pleasures taste.

I woke too early and the body says nod off for a power nap, this too might well be missing in the Spirit World.

Lynn
It's fun and encouraging.....:)
thanks.:)
when I was reading "many lives many masters" that book made me feel we everyone eventually will go there become a master, too.....
Old 29-01-2018, 11:00 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
when I was reading "many lives many masters" that book made me feel we everyone eventually will go there become a master, too.....

I have always kinda said that the Heart is a Master at all it does. Ever just gone with it, done something, and there you just do something incredible without any notion of how you even did it to begin with? Always such an amazing experience. Believe some call it being in the zone. Maybe it simple is the mind that goes to rest, and the Heart takes over? My point being that you already are a Master, you just have to allow yourself to feel it...
Old 04-02-2018, 01:34 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Happy to see your feeling better.....

As above so below A Favorite saying used often in my home.

Related to Hermeticism – Alchemy, Astrology, Theurgy

“As above, so below, as within. So without, as the Universe, so the Soul.”

Hermes Trismeglstus . “As above, so below” was recorded in the Hermetic text from The Emerald Tablet. In the tablet is put forth that which is below corresponds to that which is above and that what is above corresponds to that which is below, to accomplish the miracle of “One Thing.”

The Universe is the same as God, God is the same as man. The One and the many, time and eternity, are all One.

Growing ups so different from other's around me and so not having a foundation to understand how things worked and why they worked differently for me so make me feel that things were very fragmented and separate.

I now feel that its all connected and in a collective. I do not go to "God" in the religious context but I choose to call it "Divine White Light" and that to many is the same as God. That we are all a part of the vastness we call the Universe even those we see as living and dead. Its all energy and its all connected.

I feel that we are all of the same abilities but that we just do not all open to them in the one lifetime we are in that they unfold like mine seem to have over many a lifetime and many an experience.

I know that there is Karma as I have seen and felt its hand at play, I too know that we are all give a chance to clear our path of this. That when we pass over we do live on that there is no start and no end it seems.

I guess in the end I will know if this is true but in no rush to leave the physical. The body is great fun.

Lynn

Hi starnight1,

I love Lynn's explantion, and reminded me of the 7 Hermetic Principals of which explains how everyone and everything is connected.

https://beneaththelayers.com/2016/06...ic-principles/

The real beauty is when we see this in ourself with us each being the Eternal Universe

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 05-02-2018, 03:38 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Talking

Above and below stems from ancient times when humans believed in a flat Earth so we had heavens above the flat plane and hell below the flat plane.

Humans, believing fresh water was source of biological life, followed rivers their to source high in Himalayas and closer to high heaven above.

Now we know Earth is spherical not a flat plane.

above = out ^^^^^^ )( dark energy

below = in vvvvvvvv ( ) gravity

Earth = around ( O )

These are the three cosmic directions.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 28-02-2018, 06:25 AM
Master
This was beautifully explained to me by Santos Bonacci.

If anybody has the patience to watch this, it's pretty much fully comprehensive on the whole subject:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-s_Mp5-05g
Old 28-02-2018, 09:53 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
This was beautifully explained to me by Santos Bonacci.

If anybody has the patience to watch this, it's pretty much fully comprehensive on the whole subject:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-s_Mp5-05g

Cool i just started watching, idk if ill watch it all in one go, interesting how he talks about the Ezekiel in the bible, and zodiac signs with that... well im up to that part atm he sounds kinda aussie too.. maybe south African actually.. lol
Old 28-02-2018, 10:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Cool i just started watching, idk if ill watch it all in one go, interesting how he talks about the Ezekiel in the bible, and zodiac signs with that... well im up to that part atm he sounds kinda aussie too.. maybe south African actually.. lol
He's an Aussie.

I'm glad you are finding it interesting and I also think it's something you'd enjoy...I needed to watch it three times to squeeze all the juice out.