Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 22-03-2018, 06:52 PM
Guide

Color

I am so grateful I could literally burst with gratefulness (whats happening to me)
Old 23-03-2018, 12:35 AM
Master
Grateful for cats on my chest, cats in my ears, cats in my arms and sides.

Grateful for my happy dog and her happy co-caretaker and both their genuine joy today to see each other.

Grateful for spring, soaking toed and sprouting life...

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 23-03-2018, 01:35 AM
Super Moderator
Grateful that it didn't start raining until AFTER I had got firewood logs in! Thanks weather!
And for my dinner. What is it about processed peas I can't resist?? I shall never know.
Old 24-03-2018, 10:29 PM
Master
Honestly, I do not feel very grateful these past few months.

Although I am constantly admonished that for some reason, whatever reason others have, that I should be.

Am I grateful, that because I've made a solid health decision to go off my anti-psychotics due to my own realization that I am not paranoid, or feeling paranoid, and I am not hearing voices that actually are in any way bothering me, and for the majority of the time, I do not respond to, when I do respond, it is usually this is amazing? Could this exist? And I respond for looking in browser for information that actually turns out to add up in some way- or to say others are already well aware of some of these things.

Am I grateful that because I've made my own health decision which is my decision to make and not that of others, that I am told by an authority figure "Parent" that because I am not complacent to that which happens around me in my living situation, and that because I sound angry, that I am "Suffering a manic episode" and that somehow a manic episode in the eyes of this person my father- not a medical doctor- is an indication of a psychotic break???

Anger does not remotely describe how I am feeling. It is only but one feeling in a sea of them, that I am feeling, living with, working through, and painfully enduring.

This man tells me I should be grateful.

That our society suffers victomhood, and then he blames those whom sees themselves as victims.

They're not victims- not in my view.

I will say despite that others like to tell me how to feel, how to act, how fast or hard I can walk, I will say that despite being criticized every single ******* day, by another whom never squarely looks at their-self, I actually am grateful for something.

I am ever so grateful for myself. For my common sense. For my intelligence. For my sensitivity, and for my uncanny ability to see like a hawk through the deceptions and insecurities of others.

I am grateful.

For all the pain, the hatreds of others, the jealousies, the insults, the slights, and the sheer discrimination and prejudices.

That only serve to make me stronger for them.
Old 25-03-2018, 08:50 PM
Guide

Color

I'm grateful that all the things that would get me angry, no longer do.

The wind blew a tile off the roof and broke one of the rear light covers on my car.....shouldn't I be hopping round the room going nuts now? I'm singing, 'once upon a time......lalalalalala' This can't be normal!
Old 26-03-2018, 06:02 AM
Experiencer
I am grateful that I exist. I think thats enough!
Old 27-03-2018, 05:17 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Tomorrow I leave to see John of God in Brazil. Thank you Spirit and all who helped make this come into being!

wow! that is exciting.
Old 29-03-2018, 02:00 AM
Master
I'm thankful that I found a kindred spirit when it comes to creative writing. I enjoy conversing with S.B. about our aspersions of wanting our work to get competed.
Old 29-03-2018, 02:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Honestly, I do not feel very grateful these past few months.

Although I am constantly admonished that for some reason, whatever reason others have, that I should be.

Am I grateful, that because I've made a solid health decision to go off my anti-psychotics due to my own realization that I am not paranoid, or feeling paranoid, and I am not hearing voices that actually are in any way bothering me, and for the majority of the time, I do not respond to, when I do respond, it is usually this is amazing? Could this exist? And I respond for looking in browser for information that actually turns out to add up in some way- or to say others are already well aware of some of these things.

Am I grateful that because I've made my own health decision which is my decision to make and not that of others, that I am told by an authority figure "Parent" that because I am not complacent to that which happens around me in my living situation, and that because I sound angry, that I am "Suffering a manic episode" and that somehow a manic episode in the eyes of this person my father- not a medical doctor- is an indication of a psychotic break???

Anger does not remotely describe how I am feeling. It is only but one feeling in a sea of them, that I am feeling, living with, working through, and painfully enduring.

This man tells me I should be grateful.

That our society suffers victomhood, and then he blames those whom sees themselves as victims.

They're not victims- not in my view.

I will say despite that others like to tell me how to feel, how to act, how fast or hard I can walk, I will say that despite being criticized every single ******* day, by another whom never squarely looks at their-self, I actually am grateful for something.

I am ever so grateful for myself. For my common sense. For my intelligence. For my sensitivity, and for my uncanny ability to see like a hawk through the deceptions and insecurities of others.

I am grateful.

For all the pain, the hatreds of others, the jealousies, the insults, the slights, and the sheer discrimination and prejudices.

SaturninePluto,

...I am grateful to have read your Truth and to have seen how the struggle of expressing it made you grateful for the strength.... to use it in service to others.

Thank you, especially, for the emboldened emphasis of your last line.
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 30-03-2018, 10:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Now that's LOVE. :)

I'm grateful for the incredible soul renewing healthy affirming opportunity to go see John of God in Brazil and humbled that I was recognized as a Psychic Surgeon by the Entity inhabiting who was a Master Psychic Surgeon. I'm touched and awed and grateful for all those who received miracles.
Thank you Life, Thank you Love, Thank you Team, Thank You Creator!