Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 24-02-2017, 02:45 AM
Deactivated Account

I need help reprogramming my subconscious.

Hello,

I'm really stuck, and i'm extremely frustrated. >:( I've been working on why i can't quite get into the emotional place of what i want to manifest and this is what i find:

I can't feel good about it because my subconscious sees that it hasn't yet manifested in this physical, tangible world.

It just doesn't feel like it's here because it hasn't yet manifested in this physical, tangible world!

The mental experience (visualization) is nothing like the physical experience.

It feels impossible to get my subconscious to believe it and feel it... even though i know the Universe has in some way already provided it and is just waiting for me to "catch up" vibrationally.

Affirmations do not help because every time i try i just feel like i'm just trying to lie to my subconscious or at least trying to "trick" it into believing it's already here.

I see no way of feeling "better" about all this, or how to get closer or closer into the feeling place of already having it. I know i'm supposed to but i'm just not there. To anyone with the ability to help me through this, i really need it. I need all the help i can get because my subconscious seems too stubborn with all this.

In short, i basically feel like the tangible manifestation is the end goal here, as it has been for years. But in all these years, i've gained a better understanding about the Law of Attraction.
Old 24-02-2017, 08:07 AM
Lorelyen

Actually burying stuff into / reprogramming your subconscious is difficult. It's been an obsession with occultists for centuries. There are ways that are pretty efficient but they take discipline that few are willing to work to acquire. "Alphabet of Desire" is as good a place to start as any. (That's sigil magick. May suit you. May not. But it should start your enquiry if you're serious.)

You also need care. Don't offend other aspects of your subconscious in the process. Things can backfire.

Old 24-02-2017, 12:51 PM
Ascender
Hey,

On a subconscious level I feel that you don't feel that you deserve what you are wanting.

You have to believe enough in yourself to feel that you are worthy of creating and attaining what it is that you desire.

Practice mindfulness and ways to raise your vibration. In order to manifest you need to get in that good head space and conjure up the ideal vibe for receiving.

Take a breather and relax. You are putting so much undue pressure upon yourself to manifest because you have invested so much time and effort into understanding the law of attraction. I know you feel like you have metaphorically hit a wall but try focusing on becoming more conscious of your thoughts.
Old 24-02-2017, 03:42 PM
Angel1

Hi The Divine One! Great name!!!

Yes, programming the subconscious mind....fun stuff.

Easy-peasy....believe in what you say or affirm.
B-e-l-i-e-v-e.

Soooo, do not say or desire anything that you deem impossible.

Take some baby steps to build up your faith...like a muscle.
Once you find that mysterious book, safety pin while hiking,
extra $1 on the ground that you needed ...you will start to see how the Universe really works.

Then, ask for the so-called bigger stuff.
Not that there is a size to the universe...but to your mind there is.
Your very conscious mind, that is.

Believe what you ask for as a snap to get....the job, the money, the partner...the perfect dog...I mean to tell ya...it works, my friend...

Just know that what you want is what you create right in front of you...maybe in a week, so what...

Have no doubt, my new buddy....that is simply how things work!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-02-2017, 04:06 PM
Pathfinder
The thing about affirmations (which are very good) is that you don't want to repress what you're actually feeling. Sometimes it's good to meditate instead and get into conscious contact with how you're really feeling and what the origins of your thoughts are. Then just accept what you find, bring consciousness to your shadow, and have patience. Good luck.

"There is no such thing as ruining your life."
Sophie Kinsella
Old 26-02-2017, 08:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Maybe that's it you guys. Maybe it's that i'm not relaxed or have been meditating like i used to. The amazing thing about it is, i haven't been meditating like i used to but i remember way back when i used to be able to attract the little things.

I feel like i'm wearing myself out trying to script and all that other stuff when it's not helping me to feel any better, which is what i'd been trying to do. So i'll try meditation and clearing my mind. I guess it will help to release all that bad energy and frustration because the thought of not being able to attract what i want efficiently has me wanting to kill myself.

Thanks you guys
Old 26-02-2017, 11:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDivineOne
Hello,

I'm really stuck, and i'm extremely frustrated. >:( I've been working on why i can't quite get into the emotional place of what i want to manifest and this is what i find:

I can't feel good about it because my subconscious sees that it hasn't yet manifested in this physical, tangible world.

It just doesn't feel like it's here because it hasn't yet manifested in this physical, tangible world!

The mental experience (visualization) is nothing like the physical experience.

It feels impossible to get my subconscious to believe it and feel it... even though i know the Universe has in some way already provided it and is just waiting for me to "catch up" vibrationally.

Affirmations do not help because every time i try i just feel like i'm just trying to lie to my subconscious or at least trying to "trick" it into believing it's already here.

I see no way of feeling "better" about all this, or how to get closer or closer into the feeling place of already having it. I know i'm supposed to but i'm just not there. To anyone with the ability to help me through this, i really need it. I need all the help i can get because my subconscious seems too stubborn with all this.

In short, i basically feel like the tangible manifestation is the end goal here, as it has been for years. But in all these years, i've gained a better understanding about the Law of Attraction.

Hello, TheDivineOne

I just happened to be reading the answer you've asked for. It is entitled, "The Power of Your Subconscious Mind", by Dr. Joseph Murphy.

I've included it as the reference, below. Here's a taste of what's in store for you to do exactly what you've asked for. Ready?

"It is not the thing believed in that brings an answer to man's prayer; the answer to prayer results when the individual's subconscious mind responds to the mental picture or thought in his mind". He goes on to say, "Remember, it is not the thing believed in, but the belief in your own mind that brings about the result. Cease believing in the false beliefs, opinions, superstitions, and fears of Mankind. Begin to believe in the eternal verities and truths of life, which never change. Then you will move onward, upward, and Godward."

....it gets better. And is waiting for you to find out just how much better!

Please bear in mind that the wealth of answers you've received to your post this very moment...began as a need (i.e. a prayer) in your mind which your subconscious mind has responded to....with these answers, precisely as you just read above.

Hope this, and the reference below, helps.

.....and just as Miss Hepburn said; Believe!

Reference: http://www.law-of-attraction-haven.c...cious-mind.pdf
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 26-03-2017, 06:51 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I can't say much, but what you write sounds so stuck, unrelaxed....yes you should go back to meditate, but probably take a break with the rest and do out or do something nice. I think if you do things in such an unrelaxed way it can't work.
Old 27-03-2017, 09:04 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

You are very vague in your description of what you can't attract.
Old 20-04-2017, 06:42 AM
Experiencer

You're not alone. It's not a problem that nobody else struggles with. I'm reading spontaneous evolution by Bruce Lipton and it's really clicking for me. It won't be easier to change consciously if it's really contradicting your subconscious programming. Bruce suggests trying affirmations, hypnotherapy, and/or Psych K. Read about Psych K! He says it's one of the fastest ways to alter your subconscious programming. I did my first session yesterday alone based on what I read and I already DO see and feel a difference.