Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 09-03-2018, 01:41 AM
Experiencer

Moving Past the Bad Dream Phase of Ascension

I read that part of the ascension process was to wake up in the early morning hours due to the great discomfort from the nightmares. Has anyone any idea on how to quickly progress through the phase of bad dreams in this awakening/ascending process?

For a few weeks now, I have been having bad dreams (not necessarily nightmares) that have left me uncomfortable. I suppose I am having a shallow process of this going on, as I do not wake up during the dream, but have been waking up (at my usual time to wake up) with some nervousness or feeling weird in some way.

The dreams vary in topic: work, social life, family, randomness.

Part of me thinks its to expel the lower imperfections of my psyche or whatever. Does anyone know a faster way to get through this phase if it is ascension?
Old 09-03-2018, 03:44 AM
Master
it may be helpful to think of it as your subconscious bringing some uncomfortable
things into your awareness. the quickest way through that process may involve
you accepting that, and bringing your loving attentions to those hurting places.
to reach the emerald city, dorothy had to go through the woods and face the
prospect of meeting up with "lions and tigers and bears"... if she'd have rushed
through, she may have never met with the cowardly lion.
Old 11-03-2018, 03:17 PM
Experiencer

Wow! I never saw such a lesson in that movie. And to think, it was all in her dream as well!
Thanks for the insight!
Old 11-03-2018, 04:58 PM
Pathfinder

I just went though that myself. I was even hospitalized because I thought I was losing my mind. My advice is listen to that pain. It is trying to telling you something. Have you considered doing any Shadow Work? I was inadvertently doing that because I used to sit and dwell on my missteps and defeats. Meditation is the best way to cope with those emotions. I remember finishing a guided meditation on "Letting Go" and was sobbing by the end of it. It hurts like hell and can be intense but once you shed those layers it is harder for them to grow back. Repetition is key when it comes to meditation, if you truly commit to it, its affects are very noticeable. What also helped me get through the dreams was dealing with fear. I simply kept asking myself what I was afraid of and kept reminding myself that love is more powerful than fear. Also, I read and watched a lot of videos about lucid dreaming and the like. You are the architect of your dreams. You can change the outcome with a simple thought. I had a dream where someone was going to slice me with a knife and much like Ghostbusters I thought of something that wouldn't hurt me. Suddenly the knife turned into a big fish and the attacker couldn't hurt me. One last thing I will mention is resistance. In your waking life are you resistant to things that come your way? Such as if you have to wait in a long line do you get impatient, if someone cuts you off in traffic do you get angry? Little things like this really affect you. Once I made the commitment to myself to not get worked up about those things I felt a lot of judgement, anxiety, fear, etc. dissipate. Hopefully I was able to help you a little bit. Like I said I was just going through that myself and know how overwhelming it can get!
Old 11-03-2018, 06:21 PM
Experiencer

So true. I'll think/meditate some more on it. I do easily get affected by things. And sometimes I've wondered if some of the dreams I have are because I'm empathic, and im a channel for dreaming out the hurts of the world, since perhaps some others can't.
Old 11-03-2018, 07:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
Does anyone know a faster way to get through this phase if it is ascension?

Surrender to who you truly are.