Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 17-02-2015, 04:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Thanks. I wish I could do more but one less person buying animal meat has to count for something.

It does. And it's a step in the right direction.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 18-02-2015, 12:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by acitak
That is very good decision my friend, I am at diet without meat 9 years and I must tell you that that decision of yours is very much connected with your spiritual progress.
Diet without meat may help rising of your kundalini energy, with other factors as meditation .When animal is slaughtered at slaughter-house, it has enormous fear, which expand through all its body.
Later you eat that low-vibration meat full of fear and your vibration fall.
Then some say "you are what you eat".
All best

This is a very insightful post.

Another thing which I like to add over here is that I have seen chickens being killed in the butcher shop. The butcher just slits its throat and then throws it into a corner. The chicken with the cut throat then struggles for a long time in great pain till its death throes comes to an end. In the process, the body releases many stress hormones which further chemically poison the bodily system.

And when one consumes the meat , this enters into one's own body. Meat taken in this manner, over a process of time, can create the foundation for diseases later on.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 26-07-2015, 10:59 AM
astralic88

very hard for me, i like fried chicken :(
Old 26-07-2015, 12:12 PM
Master

You could eat what you like Monday to Friday, then eat vegetarian or vegan at the weekend. Then maybe vegetarian or vegan Monday to Friday, then eat what you like at the weekend.
After that ... who knows! Everyone has to start somewhere.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 26-07-2015, 12:31 PM
Master

I'm moving into the vegetarian phase. I don't think I will ever be 100% vegie but certainly I've stopped buying it. I can't go through the supermarket without picking up the horrific energy of the meat.

Now, if I could be sure that an animal had been ethically and organically raised (ie no antibiotics, free to live a normal life) and then swiftly and humanely slaughtered (and I have heard of ways in which this is done), then I would happily eat that meat. I think.

I'm unsure on my stance on fish,, at the moment I will eat it. But there is still very much the fear that is being eaten.
Old 14-09-2015, 06:02 PM
Master
This is really weird what is happening to me in the last days.

I stopped eating meat just like of a sudden. Still have beafs in the fridge but i cannot stand more meat again. I am looking for a good récipes everyday to substitute meat.
I ate chicken in the other day but you know once in a while. I am more like to fish now and other stuff. Milk i don´t drink anymoore and iogurts.

This is really weird. Let´s see how i am going in this new adventure. I don´t miss beafs at all.

Could this be the new energys coming in this month? I wonder...