Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 30-01-2014, 06:15 PM
Pathfinder

A conduit?

Is it at all possible to be a conduit of sorts for people increasing or becoming aware of their latent gifts?

There are a few people with whom I've had very close interaction with (romantic relationships) that told me that upon my coming into their lives their gifts have either increased or they have become aware of them. One person told me that they never had vivid dreams before we met. Another said that the gifts that they already knew that they had got stronger, and another said that their intuitions got stronger, moreso that they could feel my energy...that they knew when something was wrong with me whether it was evident through facial expressions or not, and that they had never experienced anything like that before.

One of the reasons that I'm here on this forum is because Google doesn't know everything apparently. That, or I don't know how to word the questions that I have.

Can you be an enhancer of energies and gifts? What is that called? What does that make you, exactly?
Old 02-02-2014, 07:41 PM
Carwen*Angel

I am beginning to think so, from certain things that have happened when I have done spiritual teachings with people. However, this is something relatively new that I have noticed and I couldn't explain much about it at the present time. I don't know if there is even a word for it or if the phenomenon is relatively recent. A lightworker is someone who is here to anchor light for the whole of humanity and this could be an extension of the attributes and abilities of lightworkers.
Old 03-02-2014, 04:04 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carwen*Angel
I am beginning to think so, from certain things that have happened when I have done spiritual teachings with people. However, this is something relatively new that I have noticed and I couldn't explain much about it at the present time. I don't know if there is even a word for it or if the phenomenon is relatively recent. A lightworker is someone who is here to anchor light for the whole of humanity and this could be an extension of the attributes and abilities of lightworkers.

I see. I hope that if others are experiencing this that something is dug up from antiquity and written on it.