Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

View Poll Results: is 11.11. just numbers with no meaning?
yes 21 9.59%
no 157 71.69%
not sure 41 18.72%
Voters: 219. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-11-2010, 02:16 PM
sleepyamethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberly
As far as i know 11:11 is just a spiritual awakening, a gateway opening for growth etc. I've seen these numbers daily for a good couple of year's now...once, twice sometimes more a day but mainly on clocks. Every time i see them they make me smile They're my reminder of my spirituality and the path i've chosen.

nice answer amberly
Old 06-11-2010, 02:40 PM
Neville

At 11.11 am on the 11 November 2011 it will be a Friday and roughly speaking Coffee time. aside from that . I have no idea . sadly. I do not dispute any other beliefs in this thread and find the reading to be very fascinating.
Old 06-11-2010, 03:02 PM
Master
What if it's just a focus point we like to give meaning to?

For example, I see 11's in many of my numbers. Various personal numbers of mine are 11's (if I count them). But there are also numbers that are not 11's. I think it's just a matter of: you see what you want to see. I've seen conspiracy theorists all scary in their minds because they apparently see ''the eye'' everywhere. Of course, the more you focus on it, the more a reality it becomes.

I don't think there's much to it, mostly because numbers are just a man-made thing.

Try to focus on numbers randomly and be fully aware of it. Don't just become actively aware when you're seeing specific numbers.
Old 06-11-2010, 10:17 PM
sleepyamethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
What if it's just a focus point we like to give meaning to?

For example, I see 11's in many of my numbers. Various personal numbers of mine are 11's (if I count them). But there are also numbers that are not 11's. I think it's just a matter of: you see what you want to see. I've seen conspiracy theorists all scary in their minds because they apparently see ''the eye'' everywhere. Of course, the more you focus on it, the more a reality it becomes.

I don't think there's much to it, mostly because numbers are just a man-made thing.

Try to focus on numbers randomly and be fully aware of it. Don't just become actively aware when you're seeing specific numbers.

i see your point there i dont go looking for them they just happen though and present them selves to me , if it was some thing that was worrying and hurtfull then i would think differently but i see no harm in what seems to be happening .
Old 07-11-2010, 01:40 PM
Master
Just saying Hiya SA
Old 07-11-2010, 01:57 PM
sleepyamethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
Just saying Hiya SA

whatcha
Old 07-11-2010, 03:02 PM
Ladofthelight

What if you have three different clocks set to three different times? One might say 11:11, the other might say 11:13... etc.

David Sereda has done some pretty cool work, though, on the "harmonic codes" of the universe. For any who are interested.

He has studies the ratios of side lengths of natural crystals, and the pyramids, among other things, and found these repeating numerical ratio.

As far as I am concerned, 11:11, 1:11, 2:22, etc... Can mean whatever the heck you want it to mean :-)

Loves.
Old 07-11-2010, 03:12 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladofthelight
As far as I am concerned, 11:11, 1:11, 2:22, etc... Can mean whatever the heck you want it to mean :-)

Then that is your truth, and for those of us who find deeper meaning in the 11:11, that is OUR truth Nobody's right and nobody's wrong... it's merely a difference in perspective and perceptions.

Last edited by LightFilledHeart : 07-11-2010 at 05:49 PM.
Old 07-11-2010, 03:12 PM
sleepyamethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladofthelight
What if you have three different clocks set to three different times? One might say 11:11, the other might say 11:13... etc.

David Sereda has done some pretty cool work, though, on the "harmonic codes" of the universe. For any who are interested.

He has studies the ratios of side lengths of natural crystals, and the pyramids, among other things, and found these repeating numerical ratio.

Loves.

indeed :) all views welcomed :)
Old 07-11-2010, 08:22 PM
star-child

Doreen Virute speaks a lot about numbers, a few weeks ago there was a few comments on her YouTube channel on how the page view or subscribers was reached 111, 111.