Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 25-10-2010, 01:06 AM
Rumar

I don't see why NOT have the freedom to come back, I mean if you're getting punished I understand, but think about it, if we reincarnated into a human this life, I'm pretty sure we had the choice to come back AS a human.
Old 25-10-2010, 06:48 AM
mikron

greetings all Light workers the question being asked here is far to complex for what I would call ordinary undertsanding because everyone has to ask the same old question "up to this point why am i still here and not something else!"

this question belongs in the Kingdom of Souls

we are not there Yet this is something for the Next Super Human kingdom

Namaste Adonai
mikron
Old 25-10-2010, 12:52 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikron
greetings all Light workers the question being asked here is far to complex for what I would call ordinary undertsanding because everyone has to ask the same old question "up to this point why am i still here and not something else!"

this question belongs in the Kingdom of Souls

we are not there Yet this is something for the Next Super Human kingdom

Namaste Adonai
mikron

This question has often been put to those discarnates in - as you quaintly term the 'place' - the Kingdom of Souls.

But I don't accept for one instant that ..."the question being asked here is far to complex for what I would call ordinary understanding". However, one has to work within one's own limitations and if it feel that way to you, then that's how it is for you.
Old 25-10-2010, 01:01 PM
Master
The idea of freedom is very popular in the west. That's why western spiritual people often believe that we somehow make the choice where we are born and in what conditions. Of course we have good conditions so it's popular to think in such directions. I'm sure that if you ask a non-western society, you'll get different explanations.
So who's right? Your beliefs are based on cultural upbringing.

Last edited by Chrysaetos : 25-10-2010 at 01:19 PM.
Old 25-10-2010, 02:48 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
The idea of freedom is very popular in the west. That's why western spiritual people often believe that we somehow make the choice where we are born and in what conditions. Of course we have good conditions so it's popular to think in such directions. I'm sure that if you ask a non-western society, you'll get different explanations.
So who's right? Your beliefs are based on cultural upbringing.

way too generalised and simplistic... Just what are "...western spiritual people" anyway?

My understanding is partly based on the teachings of certain spiritually evolved guides and teachers - nothing at all to do with my cultural upbringing which was wholly different. Similarly for others who share my persuasion.

Choice and freewill is the root of our spiritual evolvement and that's why those with understanding (not "spiritual people") know about our freedom to make choices.

Dogmatic beliefs and expectations are what predominate when good guidance and evidence are lacking....

They are what influence others' explanations.
Old 25-10-2010, 08:53 PM
mikron

Hello Mac Namaste Adonai!

There is 5 kingdoms of the creator that follow like this

Mineral Kindom
Vegetable or Plant Kingdom
Animal Kingdom
Human Kingdom
Spiritual or Soul Kingdom
Planetary Kingdom
Solar Kingdom

each person on earth will go through these kingdoms as part of there ascension process to explain further we are speaking here that there is a physical word , an astral plane and a mental etc Now in case any light worker tries to investigate the afterlife further or even what its like on the astral plane when some one pass over! when the physical sense leave and the person has astral senses the bigest strongest positive thing is that a person who dies is Now One step closer to the Soul that is on the mental plane, its enough to take some on physical plane who is egoic will now become loving

all people on each have a destiny with the Soul that resides on the mental plane

all people when the die and go into the afterlife , loose there physical senses and there in astral plane

to even help further in this matter i have posted another link for everyone if would like more information on the kingdoms
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5253

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
This question has often been put to those discarnates in - as you quaintly term the 'place' - the Kingdom of Souls.

But I don't accept for one instant that ..."the question being asked here is far to complex for what I would call ordinary understanding". However, one has to work within one's own limitations and if it feel that way to you, then that's how it is for you.
Old 26-10-2010, 02:24 AM
mac

Quote:

Mineral Kindom
Animal Kingdom
Human Kingdom
Planetary Kingdom
Solar Kingdom

each person on earth will go through these kingdoms as part of there ascension process to explain further we are speaking here that there is a physical word , an astral plane and a mental etc Now in case any light worker tries to investigate the afterlife further or even what its like on the astral plane when some one pass over! when the physical sense leave and the person has astral senses the bigest strongest positive thing is that a person who dies is Now One step closer to the Soul that is on the mental plane, its enough to take some on physical plane who is egoic will now become loving

all people on each have a destiny with the Soul that resides on the mental plane

all people when the die and go into the afterlife , loose there physical senses and there in astral plane

to even help further in this matter i have posted another link for everyone if would like more information on the kingdoms
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5253

This explanation would leave me almost as baffled as before by your strange language except that I think I know what you may be trying to say. But may I simplify things a little?

As we leave the realms of the creator we each are small 'sparks' of the divine fire, all from the source, all exactly as the source except we have emerged as individual particles.

As we 'drift away', like sparks from a brightly burning fire, we begin our new lives as individual forms, initially experiencing the 'inert' state of mineral, later immobile plant life, eventually mobile animal forms and later still, those of humankind. These loosely equate to 'kingdoms' and occur in time frames we can scarce imagine.

As we eventually leave the physical for the last time we re-enter the first spiritual dimension but this time we will not return to the physical. Our life as humankind is over, we 'turn the corner' and begin our long, long return journey back to source. As we go we cast off more and more of the particles we gathered in the lives we experienced in those same dimensions through which we passed in our 'outward' journey .

In time we will merge with the others with whom we have journeyed, our 'soul cell' companions, and at points which are right for all of us, we will move forward to states of being where we begin to give up our lives as individuals, where we begin to merge more and more into a group form.

In time we will approach the source from which we came and eventually merge again with it, in turn fueling that mighty energy source with all we have within us.
Old 26-10-2010, 04:22 AM
mikron

Cool

Greetings Mac Namaste honor and compassion and one
reason we came to Spiritual forums is to be part of a growing in Light both ourselves and all members of this forum! To truly ask the question of choice involves something we have not spoken about on this thread and that is called "The Wheel of Time and rebirth" no one has any information that things have changed , so no One has any information that this is truly their last time to reincarnate here on earth! Now that is clear
we can ask ourselves what happens in between incarnations and the answer to that question is that a person becomes part of their Soul and 99.9% choose to come right back here directly because of the benefit being offered

as to what humanity is being offered is not something for this forum but rather is for each and every light workers meditation and Healing

Namaste

Ps when I responded to this post let us be kind wise and share with compassion honor and creativity

mikron

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
This explanation would leave me almost as baffled as before by your strange language except that I think I know what you may be trying to say. But may I simplify things a little?

As we leave the realms of the creator we each are small 'sparks' of the divine fire, all from the source, all exactly as the source except we have emerged as individual particles.

As we 'drift away', like sparks from a brightly burning fire, we begin our new lives as individual forms, initially experiencing the 'inert' state of mineral, later immobile plant life, eventually mobile animal forms and later still, those of humankind. These loosely equate to 'kingdoms' and occur in time frames we can scarce imagine.

As we eventually leave the physical for the last time we re-enter the first spiritual dimension but this time we will not return to the physical. Our life as humankind is over, we 'turn the corner' and begin our long, long return journey back to source. As we go we cast off more and more of the particles we gathered in the lives we experienced in those same dimensions through which we passed in our 'outward' journey .

In time we will merge with the others with whom we have journeyed, our 'soul cell' companions, and at points which are right for all of us, we will move forward to states of being where we begin to give up our lives as individuals, where we begin to merge more and more into a group form.

In time we will approach the source from which we came and eventually merge again with it, in turn fueling that mighty energy source with all we have within us.
Old 26-10-2010, 02:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
ZIP
Let me give another example, mac. Most eastern spiritualists believe you have to be vegetarian in order to grow spiritually. Many western spiritualists say it doesn't matter. There are so many examples like this. Every culture has different beliefs concerning spirituality. Now in our time (globalisation) it's popular to mix it all into one big soup and make it as subjective as possible.. but that doesn't mean it's the truth.

Quote:

Mineral Kindom
Animal Kingdom
Human Kingdom
Planetary Kingdom
Solar Kingdom
Greetings Mikron,

How and why did the soul start to go to the mineral kingdom?
Old 26-10-2010, 03:36 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
Let me give another example, mac. Most eastern spiritualists believe you have to be vegetarian in order to grow spiritually. Many western spiritualists say it doesn't matter. There are so many examples like this. Every culture has different beliefs concerning spirituality. Now in our time (globalisation) it's popular to mix it all into one big soup and make it as subjective as possible.. but that doesn't mean it's the truth.

Greetings Mikron,

How and why did the soul start to go to the mineral kingdom?

quote: "Most eastern spiritualists believe you have to be vegetarian in order to grow spiritually. Many western spiritualists say it do...." I fail to see what relevance this had to my earlier posting (which you appear to be responding to - am I right on that?)....

As you haven't defined what you mean by "spiritual people" there is no point either in talking about eastern or western 'spiritualists' until you have defined them too....

Now when I speak about 'Spiritualists' I can readily define the philosophy and religion that UK Spiritualists ((Modern Spiritualists to use the full name) follow. Yes in the UK, Spiritualism is a legally defined and recognised religion. And Spiritualists are those who subscribe to the values found there....

As a Modern Spiritualist (as defined) my understanding is influenced initially by the teachings underpinning that religion and by the spiritually-evolved teachers who gave their guidance to the movement.

As to your question "How and why did the soul start to go to the mineral kingdom?" well that's a subject worthy of its own thread, mentioned by myself only because mikron had raised the issue.