Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Closed Thread

Old 28-02-2006, 01:03 PM
psychic sue

Tarot

Hi everyone - I am new here, so thought I would tell you about my passion for Tarot - I really love it. I have about 14 decks at the moment, and I have read the cards for 25ish years. If anyone has any questions about Tarot I'd be happy to answer!

Love and Blessings

Sue x
Old 28-02-2006, 02:01 PM
silver swan

Hi Sue.
I too have a passion for tarot. I have three packs and a pack of fairy cards. I tend to use the fairy cards a lot at the minute, because they do not show such negativity. I have recently become more wary of the tarot , because they sometimes show me things that I do not want to know. It is strange because I first started using them about fifteen years ago , and it is only since I have been developing as a medium that I feel less comfortable.
Do you ever feel like this?
Old 01-03-2006, 01:49 PM
psychic sue

I saw two death in the cards some years ago. It upset me so much I didn't use them for a while (I didn't tell the people concerned, and it wasn't them personally but people they knew - and they did happen).

However, I realised that 99.9% of the people who come to me get a positive experience and that it was a way of working with spirit - it wasn't the cards themselves that spelled out the deaths, but my link with spirit.

So, I just ask them not to tell me stuff like that - I mean, what's the point? There doesn't appear to be anything that I could have done to change the people's fate - if there IS anything I can do, then yes, tell me, but otherwise, keep schtum!

I suppose it's like a radio receiver - instead of letting it tune into everything and anything, you have to connect it to the right channel.

By the way, I can't read my own cards - I can't be objective enough - I either think it's really bad or really good! Maybe it's the same with you? I could do a reading for you if you want, but don't be afraid to say No if you feel uncomfortable with it.

Love and Blessings,

Sue x
Old 01-03-2006, 08:13 PM
silver swan

yes I know what you mean. I cannot read them for myself either. I have seen unpleasant things in peoples cards, but I will take your advice and ask them not to show me this in future.

I would love you to do my cards. Thankyou
Old 03-03-2006, 12:00 PM
psychic sue

OK, I will have a look for you tonight when the house is quiet! I'll pm you tomorrow.

Sue x
Old 03-03-2006, 02:25 PM
silver swan

Thankyou x
Old 14-03-2006, 10:35 PM
bodylisious32

awwwwwwwww just been reading this topic, and it must be hard to see so much bad , for some one even if you dnt know them, i have been told to learn tarrot as i would be good at it, that and ruines, but i wouldnt have a clue on that 1.
I had receantly got my tarrot cards told, about 7/8 weeks ago, i went there on behalf of my sister, as she was in terrible torment...
also i wanted to go myself too.
When i got there i sat down what he told me come as a terrible shock although i was warned on such a level before going, but still didnt beleive what we knew b4 going there.
WHEN I GOT THERE.....
He said to me wat brings u here, all i said to him was my sister and my b/f
then he started reading , { baring in mind my sister was 7months pregnant at this tym, he said to me, the next 6 weeks will be the hardest, then went on to say my sister wud av premiture labour/he saw babys death/funeral, and other stuff, i couldnt beleive what i was hearing, anyhow as he said to me as i was abit phychic, i should do a lay out as my sister with his tarrot cards, he told me to do a celtic spread, so i did, only he said he wud read them as they was his cards, again i thort of her the whole tym wen i shuffled them , then i laid them out, again death in the centre, and everythink come up again the same, i was heartbroken about this, the next 2 weeks were hell for us. she went into labour 2 wks of the reading, her baby lived for half hour, and died, and we cremated her 2 weeks later, she also had a buriel aswell for her ashes 1 week ago in a loverly baby cemetry, her name is RUBY my little angel, he was so right this was the 1 tym i saw a clairvoyant and hoped he was wrong, he was so so spot on , sadly. it really hits you hard wen u hear bad news this way, and hurts too, knowing theres nothink u can do to change whats gona apin and the waiting for it to hapen . she s at peace now,are little angel.......
when i said my sister was in torment the hospital wanted her to terminate pregnancy at 7 months gone, she didnt want to, but they told her they did hold much hope, as they said the baby wouldnt make it, she got told Edwards disease,but we are still awaiting the results why she died, should find out soon enough, looking at her she was so perfect, formed beautiful, you wouldnt think anythink was wrong with her, she was just tiny,
i didnt know her but it doesnt stop u from missing her and hurting for her, and her mum/dad/sisters and brother. she has touched so many hearts.
much love and light.
xxxkezxxx.

Last edited by bodylisious32 : 15-03-2006 at 12:41 PM.
Old 15-03-2006, 07:31 AM
silver swan

That is so sad. Sorry to here u @ your family been through such a sad time.
She will be looked after by the angels x
God bless x
Old 15-03-2006, 12:47 PM
bodylisious32

Yeah she will, there are no words in situations like this, thank you deply, for your kind words.{ i wrote a poem for her today,} i placed it in the poem section, i havent wrote for along time, so its abit rough round the edges, i was walking home today this morning from taking my daughter to school, when it come into my head, i beleive also there is a message there to me.
so i have put at the end of the poem love Ruby....as i beleieve this is her way of helping me to help more people.
much love and light.
xxxkezxxx.
Old 16-03-2006, 10:00 PM
pepperi

Talking hello all

I'm a tarot reader as well. I've been reading for six years now and I still can't get used to seeing deaths. But, all the good I feel i'm able to do for those kinda makes up for it.
Closed Thread