Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 28-01-2012, 04:35 AM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Doesn't that seem like a sort of superstition?
To some.
Old 28-01-2012, 04:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humm
What does this mean? Clearly if understanding is in consciousness, then it is un-ambiguous within. We either are able to point the way conceptually, or not, but once experienced, remains experienced.
When one has awakened and experienced their inner Being in Consciousness, the experience itself is not what is experienced, the experience is always secondary to what IS. But try to tell other of that experience, that is not what IS, like you said, we can point others to what IS, but the pointing is not what IS either, the finger pointing to the moon, isn't the moon.
Old 28-01-2012, 04:46 AM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
When one has awakened and experienced their inner Being in Consciousness, the experience itself is not what is experienced, the experience is always secondary to what IS. But try to tell other of that experience, that is not what IS, like you said, we can point others to what IS, but the pointing is not what IS either, the finger pointing to the moon, isn't the moon.
Spirituality 101.

Let's get over it and move on.
Old 28-01-2012, 04:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Spirituality 101.

Let's get over it and move on.
I'm already over it, and moved on long ago.
Old 28-01-2012, 04:58 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Awareness in pure love and its power is only ambiguous until you experience it for yourself.

Xan
I have experienced it for myself, and you cannot label darkness as 'ambiguous' without comprehending the balance of 'ambiguous-ness' related to 'awareness in pure love".. they are inseparable contrasting principles of the same happening, we/us/Life.. otherwise, you are simply expressing a preference..

Be well..
Old 28-01-2012, 05:04 AM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
I'm already over it, and moved on long ago.
You da Man PS.
Old 28-01-2012, 05:06 AM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
I have experienced it for myself, and you cannot label darkness as 'ambiguous' without comprehending the balance of 'ambiguous-ness' related to 'awareness in pure love".. they are inseparable contrasting principles of the same happening, we/us/Life.. otherwise, you are simply expressing a preference.

Doesn't sound like you've experienced 'awareness in pure love' to me - it sounds to me like you want what you experienced to be 'awareness in pure love' when it plainly wasn't.. . otherwise, you would express preferring welcome in open recognition.
Old 28-01-2012, 07:08 AM
SunMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suikagirl
Could there be some force that want to prevent people's advancement into the Light?

I have had a number of experiences that make me wonder about this too. There is one explanation that made a little sense to me. Adyashanti is a teacher who talks a lot about the enlightenment process and what happens afterward as well. He says that it is a process most of the time rather than a one shot transformation. As one transforms the unenlightened parts of the self surge up to also be transformed - this can be an experience of the inner dark parts of yourself coming to light. Parts which were quietly repressed suddenly causing trouble because now the light starts to shine on them too.

Next here's where I extrapolate a bit.....if the outer is also a reflection of the inner then someone expanding their light would also attract outer darkness in the same way. That darkness too comes forward to either be transformed or interfere with the light in the person who is transforming. This could be anything from entities to the unenlightened parts inside of other people.
Old 28-01-2012, 07:21 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suikagirl
I am speaking from personal experiences here...

I am not still able to decide if to believe in the Devil, or believe in less evolved beings who preffer evil ways...I'm on the fence. But either way I believe that there must be some kind of darkness that puts blocks into the path of someone who might accomplish great things with their lives or is on the road of having a spiritual awakening.

Is there something that tries to prevents this from happening?

In my case sometimes it feels like when I am starting going towards the path of enlightenment something comes and puts a stop to it, even bringing the worst of me out. It could be the Ego, but at times it feels like something greater.

Could there be some force that want to prevent people's advancement into the Light?

Yeah from personal experience their is a "light force" that once we reach a certain level of attainment in spiritual growth, the blocks or barriers are simply for us to go deeper within to clear out lots of remaining gunk...the light force as I have learned are like little gremlins, who are ensuring you create a solid foundation that cant be invaded by anything...not even gremlins...and the other point I might note is that the stop to the advancement is sometimes to come back down to reality and put into practice all that you have learned....sometimes those wanting to advance forget their is a physical reality that is calling as well.......just my own thoughts of course...
Old 28-01-2012, 07:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Doesn't sound like you've experienced 'awareness in pure love' to me - it sounds to me like you want what you experienced to be 'awareness in pure love' when it plainly wasn't.. . otherwise, you would express preferring welcome in open recognition.

The dilema as I see it is, when this preference is given a lot of importance, then pushed upon other people, it can only be of detriment, and the purpose it serves is not bred of kindness... it serves to elate one's self by making comparisons to another, but this elation is only founded on the lower denominator which validates it.