Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 22-08-2011, 04:22 AM
Angels3

2012 = abilities awakening??

A few months ago someone told me that the closer we get to 2012, the more people will start to awaken is this true??? I feel like I need an answer to everything thats happening to me, its starting to really stress my out. It started at the beginning of the year (Janurary), but now its starting to get more and more out of hand and frankly its starting to creep me out..
Old 22-08-2011, 05:03 AM
thehermit

Honestly, I dont know if it's true but I have heard this theory before. I don't believe anyone really knows but if it is true I dont beleive people will magically awaken at 2012 but a heightened sense of awareness may happen afterwards. But that could also be contributed to many things.

Ex: Hip-Hop started out as activist music. Now (popular) Hip-Hop focuses on materialobjects, sex, and the like (because artist tend to chase after $$ rather than discuss issues). People are starting to get annoyed with the low quality music they hear (and it's overdue). In a few years I feel like that will change...but I feel it's been coming for a long time, not *just* because of 2012. Replace Hip-Hop with, well, almost anything and I believe it applies. Theres always a cycle that involves search for higher consciousness, better art, etc. (Enlightenment Period, 6's/70's, and so on) And part of the cycle includes a decline.

Others will definitely know more than me, but I thought I'd just give my $0.02
Old 22-08-2011, 05:06 AM
lisahey

what is going on with you? a lot of emotional baggage coming to the surface? tension with others? days seem shorter and shorter? now is a good time to deal with that which may hold you back so you are prepared for larger shifts :)
Old 22-08-2011, 05:16 AM
Ascender

'Awaken', yes. This does not mean everyone will start being telekinetic/telepathic/, etc. It just means more will be aware of who they are and what they're doing. As the earth shifts into the more higher spheres, it will be able to receive undimmed streams of light and love.
Old 22-08-2011, 05:33 AM
Guide
I'm not sure whats going to happen 2012 but in my opinion ( of course), it doesn't have to deal with actual abilities..

What we are doing, the new movement is finally getting out of the time lapse we are currently undergoing. NOW is infinite, and thinking in the now allows one to connect freely and with everything around including each other. As we get farther away from the era we have been dwelling in, we are starting to go back to our origin, NOW.

In the now, you can feel the energy of the world like its the blood coursing through your veins, you can find pure happiness because there is nothing to push it away. You can find freedom from the chains of anxiety caused by fear of the future or torment from the past.. In all, you can find yourself and take off the mask that has been branded on you by everything around you (caused by society)

For a very long second ; ) Don't think about time, your future or your past. Breath in and breath out. Listen to your breathing, listen to your heart and feel that beautiful connection you have to the world and everything in the world.

Thats the leap we are taking out of the era we have been stuck in.. back to the origins of our being. :)
Old 22-08-2011, 07:53 AM
Serenity Bear

If I remember rightly the 2012 thing is partially based on a Harmonic Concordance - that is when the planets are in a line across our solar system.

The last time this happened about five years ago it did have an effect on the sensitive people I knew. It basically pushed their abilities up the scale a little and then settled down.

It just means making your protections stronger and grounding more often. Most of those who've been around a while will know the feelings of the awakenings that happen now and again when we naturally progress, its just going to be like that.
Old 22-08-2011, 11:08 AM
Guide
Yes this is totally true.
What do you need to know most.
Light and grace.
Krishna.
Old 22-08-2011, 12:37 PM
mattie

2012 NOT Magical Date

What is occurring to you that is stressing you out & being creepy? This is likely a natural unfolding of your psychic abilities. These are innate in everyone, but often dormant. More specifics about this could help w/ a reply.

Many have been awakening for years. The 2012 date won’t be as dramatic as some think. We are smack in the middle of ascension right now.

Tyberonn- “On December 21st, 2012 will be the event that you think of as the Ascension. The end of one world, the beginning of another. But we tell you, for many of you Dear Ones that date is not written in stone. The Ascension is not an astrological confluence. For some of you the Ascension is occurring now. For some of you it will occur next year. For some of you it has already occured. It is not written in stone. ... It is not a specific date on the calendar.”
http://www.earth-keeper.com/EKnews_6-3-09.htm

“We tell you that what will occur in 2012 is the birth of an enlightened earth, but true peace and global illumination on your planet will be another two centuries. Yet what occurs now is indeed the impetus that allows it to occur.”

http://www.earth-keeper.com/EKnews_11-27-09.htm
Old 22-08-2011, 08:58 PM
Angels3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
What is occurring to you that is stressing you out & being creepy? This is likely a natural unfolding of your psychic abilities. These are innate in everyone, but often dormant. More specifics about this could help w/ a reply.

Many have been awakening for years. The 2012 date won’t be as dramatic as some think. We are smack in the middle of ascension right now.

Tyberonn- “On December 21st, 2012 will be the event that you think of as the Ascension. The end of one world, the beginning of another. But we tell you, for many of you Dear Ones that date is not written in stone. The Ascension is not an astrological confluence. For some of you the Ascension is occurring now. For some of you it will occur next year. For some of you it has already occured. It is not written in stone. ... It is not a specific date on the calendar.”
http://www.earth-keeper.com/EKnews_6-3-09.htm

“We tell you that what will occur in 2012 is the birth of an enlightened earth, but true peace and global illumination on your planet will be another two centuries. Yet what occurs now is indeed the impetus that allows it to occur.”

http://www.earth-keeper.com/EKnews_11-27-09.htm

This makes sense! Mostly dreams coming true, and theres some spiritual beings that come into my home thats keeping me up.. I feel like its all just starting to close in on me..
Old 24-08-2011, 08:42 AM
Light Earth

In my opinion 2012 will not be as dramatic as everyone claims. We created the illusion of time and therefore how can an action driven by source be related to a humanly created date? The plants may align and affect our energies but I doubt that specific dates and days will have any particular notable activities.

Sounds like you need to relax, take every day at a time and try to enjoy the development of your sensitivities.