Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 03-09-2018, 07:46 AM
Master
Dream of adopting neglected girl, family diseases & rose on sanitary towel dream

Dream I adopted a baby girl. She was neglected and had badly cut messy hair. I cut it for her, my mum and dad were looking after her in the day and I would look after her in the night. I would come home from work and sort out everything I needed to for the next day like dinner and packed lunch then go upstairs and be with her and give her love and attention. I also had an adopted boy but he was older and wasn't so much the main focus of the dream. My real dad was there saying how he was getting better, and we was talking about how autoimmune conditions run in our family that attack the body like arthritis, I referred to my grandad and he said if I have constant conjunctivitis I need to get that looked at. Another part I was with Millie and a guy was chatting her up, she was talking back and was confidently arranging their date and I was watching her thinking how well she knew herself by how she had perfected her makeup style and was doing what was best for her, calling the shots but allowing this man in to her life. I was looking at her teeth thinking how perfect they was. Another part I was putting on a sanitary towel and it had a rose flower head on it and flower petals at the top and I was confused thinking about if the rose is supposed to go in the vagina but then I realised I already had a sanitary towel on but put it on anyway over the top of the one I had on.
Old 08-09-2018, 10:42 AM
irisa

Hi Ladyrose92,

this dream makes me a bit emotional...i think there's a lot going on it. Or even more, it's a small dream about something big...(just my feelings while reading it.. )

Auto-immune: self-immunity/ immune for one-Self

Conjunctivitis: conjuct...connection between joints...having problems in connecting (deeper connection) with others. Searching for a (deep/soul) connection...

Vagina...the most vulnarable spot for women...vulnarability...It also makes me think of sanctuary (might sound strange)...You thinking if the rose had to be put in the vagina...Rose...love...Rose in vagina...self-love...Healing through self-love.

Funny...while writing this i hear someone say on the radio how important it is to love oneself...

Love,
Irisa
Old 08-09-2018, 12:54 PM
Master
Hi irisa:)

Thank you for this interpretation. I do have problems connecting with others in a deep way. It's like I haven't found that deep soul connection as you say. My partner says I need to love myself and everything I have issues with will resolve themselves, so I agree that it's probably that self love connection with myself. It's so hard for me to love myself although I've come a long way from how I treated myself before, I still have a long way to go in that regard. Thank you for what you have said, I feel tearful writing this and reading what you have said. I do need to love myself more and heal in this way. Thank you again!