Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 25-08-2018, 08:50 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadspirit
Thank you all for your help and advice. I do not have bad intention and do some thing bad to others. However, your suggestions are all valid. Thank you again.
You were thinking about it enough to start a thread about it though. Don't be shy
Old 25-08-2018, 12:37 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadspirit
I do not have bad intention and do some thing bad to others.

In case of misunderstanding:

As i have visited the site, i saw these words:

"wanting your lover back? needing some revenge?"

It were these that made me write about the warnings.

You know, every sane ''magician'',"Witch" or other ''Spellworker'' will tell you to : "STAY AWAY FROM BLACK MAGIC"

It will backfire. (I'v just now visited the site and clicked on the about button. it says everything.)

Anyway,beside of magic there is God and the miracles which come with the belief in him, to which you can turn for help and this without any 'cost'.

Need Love(r) ? He will lead you to the right person.

Need Revenge ? Forgive the Act and forgive yourself.

Need Abundance ? God knows that you need nothing and so have everything. He will give you everything what you might see as needful.
Old 25-08-2018, 03:51 PM
Lorelyen

^^^ Not so sure. God has rather a lot of people to listen to - gazillions of them around the universe. "He" doesn't always respond. But...black magic? What is that? Magic done under the auspices of the hornéd one? The work of the Vodou bokor?

As I see it magick is about transformation in accordance with will - Crowley's definition from Book IV (Magick in Theory and Practice, a most frustrating book. I never read it all but it looks good if alarming on the bookshelf!). He was a bit like that ad. One had to join him/one of his groups, to learn how to work it. But that was many yeas ago. The secrets such as they are have long been out of the bag. Of itself magick is indifferent. It relies on using energies available through the astral to get things done... and still relies on common-sense practicalities.

I looked at the link but didn't visit the site as it seemed all too reminiscent of ads you'd get in Prediction magazine. Someone making money. You don't often get sites like that in the UK now because legally their authors are obliged to add some kind of disclaimer which should put all but the most vulnerable or persistent off - effectively adding up to "if this doesn't work, don't blame me!"

It can be learned. I went through a phase of sorcery, simply because my first two workings achieved the desired result. Looking back I was a bit exited by awakening to the potential of sorcery using Hermetic symbology. So much work had already been done so the correspondences, even the basics for some rites were there, known to be usable if the sorceress/sorcerer was up to using them. I abandoned these practices some years later, partly the questionable morality of working for other people that led to someone put to a disadvantage. One was never short of "love spell" requests but there are catches, one of which I witnessed to the petitioner's dismay. I sometimes now do solitary work, more in line with Vodou. If people want to learn it's up to them to study and practice. Most people would have to work to achieve the degree of trance and passion to blast off the energies.

If there was anything that convinced me of the power of the astral this was it. Magic (no need for the k) works but you have to get it right. It takes passion, and effort to get everything ready for a ritual. And unless you believe 100% that it's going to work, don't bother. Doubt is when it backfires.
Old 25-08-2018, 10:27 PM
Master
Hi DadSpirit it has been a while since we had talked here,

Glad to still see you posting.

I am very inclined to state as Lorelyen has that magic actually is very much neutral.

Sometimes it it does take the dark to get certain things done as well.

What I currently practice as a belief is what I call sorcery, and I have had experience with strong protection spells that work well, that can have negative repercussions, but the protective aspect really does work- sort of using a little dark to do a lot of good- for all involved type of magic.

I did not look at the site dadspirit, but will leave you this- you seem capable and reasonable enough to make your own decisions on what is good for you, and best for you on your journey.

I wish you much luck and happiness.

Use caution where you see fit, and trust your own intuition- it will not steer you wrong.
Old 29-08-2018, 11:08 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Thank you all

Thank you so much for all your help. I very much appreciate that.