Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-08-2017, 11:31 AM
Knower

Signs of a soulmate???

Hi all. I wanted to know that could this be a soulmate?
Quick background - Both of us are students and we belong to different countries, different religion and different race. There is an age difference as well.

So some signs I got.

Before we met

- I had given up on love due to the fact that I was always hurt in it. I desperately wanted to meet the " one" and receive and give love and be happy but I need got it so I had decided to just quit the dating and love scene.

- I kept hearing about Netherlands. One of my friends went there on a holiday and another one had received an offer from a dutch university and she was going there this fall.

So these are some signs which occurred the day we met and after:

- We studied at the same university but I had never seen him before. Also the day I encountered him, it was raining and he had walked right in front of me and had also seen me but I was busy taking photos of the college buildings so I didn't notice.(but my camera caught him in one of my photos where he was looking at me while he was passing by)
That same day, in the afternoon , I saw him unexpectedly and he was staring at me. I saw him again in the cafe and he was sitting right next to my seat with his friends. And he looked over me a few times. I did too because I got attracted to him instantly as well.

- We saw each other after a week and I did think of him and it was again mutual liking. Lot of eye contact.

- The eye contact was literally scary. It was so intensive and so hypnotic from his side. I had a black out for 5 mins one time because of the way he stared at me that I couldn't think of anything at all.
And he wouldn't stop staring at me. Whenever we saw each other, he kept adamant on maintaining eye contact and I tried to hold his gaze until I got too shy and looked down.

- He knew my nationality and he tried to woo me through items he possessed bearing holy symbols belonging to my country. He also had friends who belonged to my nationality.

- Even though summer hols were approaching quickly and it was just 2 weeks of seeing each other, both of us were wanting to talk, with him being more into showing himself off in front of me, wanting me to initiate which I finally did.

- He asked me if we met before. I thought it was a pick up line but I didn't dwell on it until later on.

- He always stared right into my eyes and face and it was always such a beautiful yet curious and serious one. I still cannot explain how he used to look at me. I never received that kind of look from anyone.

- 7 days later after we separated as he went to his home country ad I went to mine for vacations but after he left, I suddenly had this feeling to check for him in my pics and I was shocked to see him in the pics I had taken the day we first encountered each other. I was stumped to find out he had already seen me a few hours ago before we encountered each other.

- I had an incredibly vivid dream where he confessed his feelings for me. It was so vivid that I can clearly remember the words he told me.

- I have seen him in my dreams a couple of times as well.

- My closest friend is right now in his home country.

- Though I feel hopeless and sad, I am always reminded of those moments we shared. It was between both of us and I do get feelings that I will see him again but I don't want to get hurt so I don't really place any value on my intuition and dreams anymore.

- The attraction is still there from me and I still think of him. Don't know about him as we aren't in contact.

Could this be a soulmate encounter?
Opinions on this please??
Old 12-08-2017, 02:17 AM
Seeker

Based on personal experiences with my soulmates (I believe we all have multiple soul mates), I'd say that this could be a soulmate encounter. I've had so many dreams about one of my soulmates and they're so vivid that I can still remember every detail even though those dreams happened almost a year ago. I can't tell you with 100% certainty that this is your soulmate but the best advice I can give you is to trust your intuition. I think deep down in your soul, you know the answer.