Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-08-2017, 01:02 AM
Knower
Unhappy I ended it..but he ignored me ?

I tried so hard to make it work but we been arguing and he said I'm doubting that he likes me but he doesn't come across like he cares and he doesn't talk to me much part from every other day..felt like I was trying to make it work..but I felt like he would of carried it on even though we kept arguing ..I wrote a paragraph saying its best for us to part because he doesn't seem like he cares or takes my feelings in consideration and I can't keep crying over this stuff..but he didn't even reply to that ...or try to fight for me..it just showed that he doesn't care ..and I'm in bits..just needed to went....because at start he would make these promises like us being forever and ...he didn't even try...
Old 09-08-2017, 06:31 AM
Lorelyen

I don;t know how long you've been relating - but if you're arguing already (rather than sorting out differences and compromising) you haev no love-based relationship, just one of selfish convenience. Things are always good during early dates then once some checkpoint is reached, usually sex which comes with expectations of commitment, the underlying people emerge.

This emotional to-and-froing is never healthy. A love that you'd LOVE to believe in but isn't, just ties you to earth and the material.

You need to know someone very deeply before you can trust verbal promises. Words are waffle and the traps are always in the small print. Trust and promises is about the deeds you see done not words.

You should never have to work hard at a relationship. If it doesn't just flow it's not worth it. Doesn't mean there won't be some hiccups but you have to deal with those before the day is out - before you go to sleep of a night.

Old 09-08-2017, 07:01 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I don;t know how long you've been relating - but if you're arguing already (rather than sorting out differences and compromising) you haev no love-based relationship, just one of selfish convenience. Things are always good during early dates then once some checkpoint is reached, usually sex which comes with expectations of commitment, the underlying people emerge.

This emotional to-and-froing is never healthy. A love that you'd LOVE to believe in but isn't, just ties you to earth and the material.

You need to know someone very deeply before you can trust verbal promises. Words are waffle and the traps are always in the small print. Trust and promises is about the deeds you see done not words.

You should never have to work hard at a relationship. If it doesn't just flow it's not worth it. Doesn't mean there won't be some hiccups but you have to deal with those before the day is out - before you go to sleep of a night.

yes ..thats true..thank you because he would say one thing but he wouldn't act like it and make me feel bad and I always try to be understanding towards him..

thank you xx
Old 09-08-2017, 09:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen

Yer well said Lorelyen...agreed full stop with the bold especially!

And one more thing...you need to know someone very deeply and share an authentic love for one another before you can have sex that isn't utilitarian.

To the OP: I'm so sorry for your troubles. It sounds like everyone's blood is up right now...perhaps you can sort things when you're both a bit calmer.

Here's my follow-on to Lorelyen's thoughts:
If you want to be more than a piece of meat to the other person, or a nice bit of fluff at best, then you need to mutually know and authentically love one another. It's true that words don't mean anything for those who lack maturity or integrity. And to Lorelyen's point, it takes time to discern who you've got there on the other end.

But for those who possess both maturity and integrity, words mean a great deal. If you or they cannot speak your heart ("I love you", or "I'm sorry I hurt you with what I did/said") simply and sincerely, then you've got a nearly insurmountable roadblock to a sustainable friendship, much less a partnership of any depth.

Bottom line, if you don't know someone well enough to say these words freely and with your whole heart behind them -- and the same goes for them -- then you're betting against the house when you have sex with them. And we know you never win when you bet against the house...it's only a matter of time till you lose.

Peace & blessings all
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke