Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-07-2017, 09:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Strange dream meaning

Hi! I meet my TF 20 years ago and after expirience with her, i dreamed strange dream. In that time, I didn`t know TF exist.

I dreamed it it ancient time, thousands and thousands years ago. It`s night, we are two shammans and we are standing outside on the ground. We look like we look in reality. Between us on the ground is bonfire. I remark we are different, but in the same time that we are paralel and same.

The dream was very vivid and impressive.

What do you think, what does it mean? :)

Last edited by Lassie : 28-07-2017 at 12:21 PM.
Old 28-07-2017, 12:20 PM
Newbie ;)

A was wondering if she is my TF, because I`m christian... Because I think there is no such thing as TFs in christianity...

But it seames to me that this dream tells me it is truth about TFs?? That TFs DO exist.

I dont`t doubt if she IS my TF, because I know she IS. When I was with her everything was SO, SO WEIRD!

But I worry that I`m not good christian because of that TF stuff... I don`t know what to do and I feel bad about it!
Old 28-07-2017, 01:49 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
When you are in love, you become like children. Jesus says, ”Only those who are like children will enter my kingdom of God.”

Children don't worry about things they witness the wonder of the world and enjoy it.

How are you doing wrong by doing what it says in the bible to do?

If you remove the label and idea of TF from the situation you can still enjoy that person with no regrets or feelings of shame correct?
Old 28-07-2017, 02:43 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you, Badcopyinc!

But... This wasn`t like love. This was more like we are identical twins and we have impulses to destroy each other. And there was huge amount of sycnhronicisites, precognitive events... People around us also noticed that we are unusually similar, and that something very strange is happening. Other people have also dreams of us, significant dreams with messages... It was like vortex that drags in people around us, events...

I dont`t want to see her never in my life again, I know it could be too dangerous. That story is behind me. But, it was like weird fairytale, and I personally think that is TF... actually, I know it.
Old 28-07-2017, 08:22 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lassie
A was wondering if she is my TF, because I`m christian... Because I think there is no such thing as TFs in christianity...

But it seames to me that this dream tells me it is truth about TFs?? That TFs DO exist.

I dont`t doubt if she IS my TF, because I know she IS. When I was with her everything was SO, SO WEIRD!

But I worry that I`m not good christian because of that TF stuff... I don`t know what to do and I feel bad about it!

So above you answered your first query. Seemed like you weren't sure of her and if she was your TF.

Then you said you feel bad about it and dont know what to do.

That's why i posted the quote from a book that was discussing the breakdown of what Jesus said. Basically explaining that he was urging us to be like children. they are normally happy and something has to happen to them to become otherwise. they aren't busy stressing what others will think of them or if believing in something is wrong or right. they just live life and react to it by instinct not their beliefs or past experiences or in fear of what will happen.

Basically i wouldn't worry about believing what she is and if it conflicts with your religion. what you wrote jumped out at me and that section of his book surfaced in my head i felt like i was supposed to pass it on to you.

hope this helps....
Old 28-07-2017, 10:21 PM
Newbie ;)

I understand what you mean.

Actually, my situation is paradoxal. I`ll try to explain it better.

I DO think she is my TF.

And I DO think christianity is the Truth.

But, there is no TF in christianity.

I know, there are also other christians with the same problem...

Why I can`t say: "Ok, I`ll be a christian, and I will not name my expirience - TF expirience, so everything will be fine and neat."

I cant`t. It doesn`t work that way. I know something extremely strange happened to me, and 15 years after that when I read about TF, it was like flash strike. I recognized everything.

Then I thought:"If TF is real, is then christianity a false? There is no reincarnation in christianity, no split-souls..."

But, I also had black magic attack expirience (I was the victim) in the past. And christianity and prayers of the christian priest rescued me. It was very dramatical.

So, till then I know christianity is The Truth.

Also.

So, I`m like between two fires, two opposite Thruths!
Old 29-07-2017, 01:13 AM
Experiencer
I don't want to disturb to much ,just wanted to do a quick comment back. There was reincarnation in Christianity in early works and teachings. Lord Jesus was in a way reincarnated again, and he also talked about reincarnation. it was removed much later from written works from people that had problem with this. Why did I mention this, and why do I think this is important? Well mostly because people that follow religion tend to forget, that they are following an idea. Ideas change. Dismissing your experiences because of someones idea that you took for your own is a strange thing to be doing, don't you think? The only thing that is real, is what you experience. by all means, stay a good and exemplary Christian if you feel this is the way you want to walk, just remember to include your own experiences in what you believe to be true. Otherwise you are not living at all. I am baptized Christian, and I received holy spirit as well, as far as the religious terminology goes but I would not consider myself following the religion. Decided to believe what I feel is right in my teenage years. Good luck to you!
Old 29-07-2017, 02:22 AM
Experiencer

Twin flames

Quote:
Hi! I meet my TF 20 years ago and after expirience with her, i dreamed strange dream. In that time, I didn`t know TF exist.

I dreamed it it ancient time, thousands and thousands years ago. It`s night, we are two shammans and we are standing outside on the ground. We look like we look in reality. Between us on the ground is bonfire. I remark we are different, but in the same time that we are paralel and same.

The dream was very vivid and impressive.

What do you think, what does it mean? :)

Hi Lassie,

I wouldn't feel bad. Adam and Eve are twin flames.
Eve was taken from the"side" of Adam.

See! It's part of Christianity!

Hope that helps...
Old 29-07-2017, 07:09 AM
Knower

Quote:
I understand what you mean.

Actually, my situation is paradoxal. I`ll try to explain it better.

I DO think she is my TF.

And I DO think christianity is the Truth.

But, there is no TF in christianity.

I know, there are also other christians with the same problem...

Why I can`t say: "Ok, I`ll be a christian, and I will not name my expirience - TF expirience, so everything will be fine and neat."

I cant`t. It doesn`t work that way. I know something extremely strange happened to me, and 15 years after that when I read about TF, it was like flash strike. I recognized everything.

Then I thought:"If TF is real, is then christianity a false? There is no reincarnation in christianity, no split-souls..."

But, I also had black magic attack expirience (I was the victim) in the past. And christianity and prayers of the christian priest rescued me. It was very dramatical.

So, till then I know christianity is The Truth.

Also.

So, I`m like between two fires, two opposite Thruths!

I understand. I went through the TF experience for years. I did not know about twin flames, I just thought this was just a bond between me and the twin. I knew and my twin flame knew that our relationship was spiritually guided from the day we met because the first year we were together too many strange, wonderful and spiritual things happened for us to view it any other way.

During this experience and during the separation phase, I know God was with me and I know he was a part of it. I know that God was aware that I had a bond with my twin flame and I knew that God was part of it and I knew that bond was there for a purpose. For years, I was guided by God with this. I had a dream about my twin flame and our past lives together and I believe that was sent by God. This tf connection I have with my tf, I believe was given to us by God.

When I came across the twin flame literature I thought wow that is our relationship, that is the connection. But depending on how the literature is written I find that they rely heavily on the paranormal instead of the spiritual and there seems to be a strong push to contact psychics to get help with the relationship...because only psychics and tarots know and will help you and guide you in this relationship else you will lose your way. Only they will know the answers and the direction of the twin flame journey.

That is when I started thinking "oh" "oh" this so does not jive with my belief in God. I can easily see this as being a conflict of interest situation.

The way I see it, if you know Christianity is the truth then stick with the truth. The way I work with this, is that if I am confused about something I go to God. If I have problems with something I pray to God. I will talk to God and I feel that I have had guidance that has helped me be at peace with what I believe and not believe when it comes to the TF theories.

There are many info in the twin flame theories that I will not touch. It does not feel right. They make no sense to me and they don't jive with my beliefs or experience. But there are others things that I will adopt, because it meshes with my experience and beliefs. I am not a slave to the TF name or the theories themselves. I can take it or leave it. And I don't get bent out of shape if someone calls it any other name but a twin flame. But my experiences? They will always be mine. And the name does not change that.

I guess that is all you can do with any information that is given to you. Always filter it. If it doesn't jive with you, don't make it yours. If it doesn't feel right, its not for you. If you are confused about it. Ask and pray to God and he will guide you.

God is love. He understand you, your confusion and where you are coming from. He knows non of us is perfect either. Just ask him to guide you and help you with it and just do your best to listen.
Old 29-07-2017, 09:52 PM
Newbie ;)

@ all of you :)

I have (BAD... very BAD) expirience with entites/demons. So, I afraid - will I go to Hell if I`m not 100% Christian? I don`t want to be where those creatures live.

What about you, do you afraid that if you don`t follow christian believes, you will go to hell?

Because of that, I`m afraid to rely on my experience instead of the christian dogma.

Christ and reincarnation - I will explore this again. I have read about it, but I`m not shure is it truth... How can we really know? It was 2000 years ago.

Adam and Eve maybe were TF, but then they sexually reproduced after that? There are no more women made from man`s rib in the Bible, right? So, it sounds like it`s not the case for the rest of humanity.

@Nan948
Thank you for your experience. "God is love. He understand you, your confusion and where you are coming from." Yes, I think He knows that we are Christians who had TF experiences, and we are confused, and we are not gilty for that. We didn`t betrayed God wittingly, TF experience is something that HAPPENED TO US. He will save us in some way.